What's new

India Kashmir vs Pakistan Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abba_Dabba_Jabba I am not a false flagger sir. And i am already living in my own country.
And by the way i do pay taxes every year and don't resort to any tactics to evade that.
I too can share links so no need to play that game. You need to introspect when your own army is saying that you lost the narrative in kashmir.

Our family had more friends from kashmiri pandits and we still have that relationship with them.
Search your own newspapers to read about how Muslims do the last rites of our fellow kashmiri pandits who don't have anyone here.

Now don't defend yourself with Secularism, that has been the case with Kashmir since 90s. The moment people starts presenting the facts about the exodus of Kashmiri Pundits, the fundamentalists start talking about how they live with minority and do the last rites and blah blah.

The fact is, India is secular state we respect your views & peaceful protect is always welcome, but it is also a fact that the pundits were thrown out of their homes from valley and yes if you follow our media then they also confirm such events. And I am not from radical Hindutva ideology, just coz our views contradicts you should not label me as one of them.

These bhuke nanghe Indians are delusionals, half them defecate on streets of Delhi yet have audacity to compare poverty and development of both countries.

mpi2-e1396921784709.png

IoK 0.209 vs AJK 0.115. There is huge difference between AJK and IoK according to neutral UN.
UZ9NKfU.jpg

Even in IoK its mostly Jammu region which is developed, valley is even more poorer. Overall kashmir valley economy is dependent on million + occupying Indian soldiers.

So after one poster saying that India Kashmir lacks facilities and infrastructure, so I did a google search to compare both.

Indian J&K
GDP: $15.2 billion
Population: 12,548,925
Total Deposits: $8.8 billion
Total Loans: $3.03 billion

Pakistani AJK
GDP : $3.2 billion
Population: 4,000,000 (estimated)
Total Deposits: $3.6 billion
Total Loans: $97.3 million

Human Development Index:
Again, as with the Economic figures data is hard to come by for Pakistani Kashmir.

Indian J&K
HDI: 0.529 [18]
All India: 0.586

Pakistani AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan
HDI: Unknown
All Pakistan: 0.537

Once again the HDI for India Kashmir, is just below Pakistan average, which is good
Compare the populations of both areas and u will understand why ajk has a lower gdp, if u want too...

Not even a member of G-20 and shouts at India, grow up dude. If your country has the audacity then compete with us and first get entry into G-20 club first. Till then enjoy daily doze of embarrassment from India. :sniper:

Member of G-20 because of 1.5 billion bonded slaves, otheriwse half of you defecate on streets of capital Delhi. We don't want to become part of G-20 or G10 like that.

We don't want to become part of G-20 or G10 like that.

South Korea with half of pakistan's population is in G20 and you are still day dreaming. :rofl::rofl: You better learn crying techniques when Indians embarrass you on economic front. :sniper:
BTW, just heard $ 75 billion worth debt on Central bank ? How about paying it back, and then talking about India's economic condition ?:agree::enjoy:

what is the reason for Pakistanis to fight for Kashmir.
Because there are muslims living in Kashmir, in that case soon they will claim Saudi Arabia. You know they have that nuclear weapon.:D

They also had East Pakistan, which also used to be muslim majority, but they dumped these gyz and opted for development path, now it is a peaceful country named Bangladesh, soon it will be second largest economy in Indian subcontinent.

South Korea with half of pakistan's population is in G20 and you are still day dreaming. :rofl::rofl: You better learn crying techniques when Indians embarrass you on economic front. :sniper:
BTW, just heard $ 75 billion worth debt on Central bank ? How about paying it back, and then talking about India's economic condition ?:agree::enjoy:

Because there are muslims living in Kashmir, in that case soon they will claim Saudi Arabia. You know they have that nuclear weapon.:D

They also had East Pakistan, which also used to be muslim majority, but they dumped these gyz and opted for development path, now it is a peaceful country named Bangladesh, soon it will be second largest economy in Indian subcontinent.
Now he will message one of the chinese poster to counter you. Belueve me most of the China is not even concerned about Pakistan. They just want business and money. So far chinese I have met they have been more money minded than friendship with any one.

Now he will message one of the chinese poster to counter you. Belueve me most of the China is not even concerned about Pakistan. They just want business and money. So far chinese I have met they have been more money minded than friendship with any one.
China dept trap is a reality now and we all know how they have almost got sovereign rights & lands in Sri Lanka, Pakistan which has already sold itself to US and now to China, they sold the land in Kashmir and will soon sell the land in Sindh & Balochistan province.

There is no point in wasting our time in teaching these brain washed, when they don't even give 1 hour to read the cause of Kashmir.

China dept trap is a reality now and we all know how they have almost got sovereign rights & lands in Sri Lanka, Pakistan which has already sold itself to US and now to China, they sold the land in Kashmir and will soon sell the land in Sindh & Balochistan province.

There is no point in wasting our time in teaching these brain washed, when they don't even give 1 hour to read the cause of Kashmir.
Yeah giving Kashmiri land to china like a piece of cake was a disrespect to Kashmiris. This clearly shows that Pakistan does not respect Kashmiris.

I am from Srinagar and who can better reply to you. Whatever economy we have it is all due to indigenous efforts. The great Sufi Saint Hazrat Amir Kabir Mir Syed Ali hamdani (ra) brought many crafts from Persia to Kashmir whether it is world famous handicrafts,paper machie, walnut wood craft or many other crafts. It forms a major component of our economy. Secondly we have horticulture which again is indigenous development and tourism which is the bounty bestowed by Almighty.
You have not allowed us to export our produce directly to international markets by disallowing cargo planes to land at Srinagar airport which is only a name sake international Airport with no international flights. We have huge resources of medicinal plants which we can't develop due to the occupation. Even after 70 years we have 12 hr load shedding everyday. The roads even in srinagar are worst in the world . you deliberately infused corruption in my state otherwise your occupation would end in a week. Your Army and BSF is looting our forests by cutting our green gold. Even after 70 years we don't have drainage system.
And about HDI, it would go up if you only leave us alone coz you are hindering our developement.

Good to have you on here brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom