What's new

India lets US know: F-16s for Pak could cloud IAF’s 126-plane deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
First one in your damn big mouth :whistle: then second one in your head now get lost ...:angry:

well, some one is on fire.... come on buddy, I guess You are so heated up that, I dont need a mine to burst you..lol....... :lol:

Yes we are, we are getting 30 times more than what you get..lol.. and Your 16 F-16 by itself are doubtful..:lol:

you should have said that you guys are getting scared 30times more by our f16s :)

and you might not even know that how many more f16 we will get:)
This time strategic dialogue was fully successful and USA agreed to equip Pakistan military with new hardware

Correct its a thing called minding your own business which you country doesn't know how to do its a big ugly cry baby with childesh tears .. i am not a type to hate but i cant see one agianst my country beat your 2 cents on that and you have now proven to be hater too rem haterz all always go down alone keep hating haha we dont give sh__t about u and your county..:lol::bunny:

The feeling is mutual bro...!! But its your country who talks big about whiping india off the map.. so we need to ensure that you don't suceed in doing it right bro..:D!!!! So whatever you call it.. we dont care bro..!!

you should have said that you guys are getting scared 30times more by our f16s :)

and you might not even know that how many more f16 we will get:)
This time strategic dialogue was fully successful and USA agreed to equip Pakistan military with new hardware

So go ahead with that... why are you crying over here, if u think its so peaceful outside:lol:

well, some one is on fire.... come on buddy, I guess You are so heated up that, I dont need a mine to burst you..lol....... :lol:

In your f__n dreams boy ...no wget lost u take about fire u gone sit here and hate ... then u think u gona disrespect me not gona happen in you life time.. show some respect and i shall u some back.:coffee:

In your f__n dreams boy ...no wget lost u take about fire u gone sit here and hate ... then u think u gona disrespect me not gona happen in you life time.. show some respect and i shall u some back.:coffee:

I never used any bad words, I till my previous post adressed u as buddy..lol... u are the one trying to sit on my head and tripping down..lol..:lol:

The feeling is mutual bro...!! But its your country who talks big about whiping india off the map.. so we need to ensure that you don't suceed in doing it right bro..:D!!!! So whatever you call it.. we dont care bro..!!

yes you are right that we talk big about wiping India off the map
Did you forget the comments passed by your chief of army staff who was dreaming to engage in war with Pakistan and china simultaneously and was dreaming of winning in the war just on national Indian television to make Indians more secured:rofl:

do i still have to tell you that who talks big :)

Plzz save it Pakistan has never said so... i watch your news channels everyday other the drama and bollywood f__n dance bs haha .. thats all your country talks about everyday is hating agaisnt Pakistan lets stop this bs here cuz this is turing in to a real troll enjoyment for you guys thx.:tdown:

Get lost you hater ....:bunny::sniper:

And hater..??? Then what are you buddy..??? Saint in human form??? First get a grip of what you are then accuse everybody of being hater..!!!

And yes we should stop it here.. and the thread clearly shows from where the trolling started..!!!

The schedule of deliveries for the F-16 Block 52's is already announced - so its a little late for the GoI to be whining about that, if the report is indeed true.

Any particular reason why the thread should stay open, until such time as the US announces the delivery schedule for the Block 52's has been changed?

And hater..??? Then what are you buddy..??? Saint in human form??? First get grip of what you are then accuse everybody of being hater..!!!

And yes we should stop it here.. and the thread clearly shows from where the trolling started..!!!

Correct it should be stopped here there was trolling before other when some un invited guest cam in ... iam no human saint nor a hater iam talking in reality this is a Pakistani fourm and the hate by indians is showed we shall respond its in the f__ n article read it understand then talk to me .. iam in full grip boy more then you wil ever be talk about the thread don't get personal lets stop this bs now.:angry:

The schedule of deliveries for the F-16 Block 52's is already announced - so its a little late for the GoI to be whining about that, if the report is indeed true.

Any particular reason why the thread should stay open, until such time as the US announces the delivery schedule for the Block 52's has been changed?

AM ...i think this thread should be closed... or this will initiate a huge troll war...a world war types ...of cyber Jihadis ..... this news item is no good as of now till the time it has an impact on anything....which I don't see in near future........rest ...its all fun...

Haha oh yes ouch!!! 18 f-16 will really hurt ole mighty india pathetic you are indian gov grow up and man up act for your size so shameful & enough now all this wining and crying....................change your style cuz it sucks a$$.

lol, its called diplomacy. India got US by their balls. :lol:

I wish that America gives those F-16's to pakistan that way we will have an excuse to show america the exit door.Maybe its indian government rajniti(which I doubt) but if it is then :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom