What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking about the Bengali Hindus. It is they who encourage the Muslims to riot and kill in India. Anything else is supposed to be silence of the graves for them.

I know bengali hindus who dislike Islam strongly. what are talking about?

Is beef eating common among Tamilnadu Telegus??...Enga friendsula Niraya Karnataka telegus irukaange...avar yaarum beef saapida matta..
Common ella Machi....yenga vetula allowed...enga friend circle le kolla rohmba common...Kayendhi bhavan ..kelvi patrikiya?

Muslims need to follow the law of the land.

Else they had a choice in 1947 and they have that choice still.

Man you went full retard.. :lol:

Its a good initiative from them.. They made a choice to stay with us.. Let it be like that..

Biplab Bijay's greatest moments.
MODS TAKE NOTICE

The pedophiles, inbreds and incests who follow a foreign ideology and believe in violence must be sent back to the land of pure or into the mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 18

Exactly that is why we support genocide of terrorists. Hinduism preaches that if some members of a community is terrorizing you in the name of god and other members of the same community remain silent supporter, then their genocide is allowed. Obviously when non-muslims did it, these people became victims as they are now in mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 15

Kashmiri earth is very fertile because of these people you know. They contribute a lot to the compost material by staying in mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 9

No. The islamic Djinss generate power in Islamic heater. But the most flammables are Islamist. I have heard that many countries are taking part in burning them. I have heard that Australia has started this process too.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 7

All of these so called thekedar of muslims are nothing but rape product. Their ancestors surrendered to the invaders, their women raped and these are the products. And now they are calling us cowards. he he he he

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 7

This guy is also currently posting under the name of bitter_truth

Seems nothing wrong as his reference is to terrorists.

What a shame...The Hindu Extremists are making the life of other Minorities "miserable"...But that is quite understandible as their Actions are fully endorsed by the Hindu Extremist "Modi"..

Seems nothing wrong as his reference is to terrorists.

We will let the Mods judge that. Genocide is never acceptable, whether its on Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Kashmiris, or Muslim minorities.

Your posts aren't much better. I have already reported several of your posts.

Common ella Machi....yenga vetula allowed...enga friend circle le kolla rohmba common...Kayendhi bhavan ..kelvi patrikiya?
Also I have a whole bunch of Syrian Christian friends who love beef and pork as well.

Yes they are. that is why we want a ban on it. Since cows are giving us milk, we treat it as az holy animal.

Will you stop this bull$hit.
All cows dont give milk. Muslims dont usually slaughter female cows. They know its value.
Muslims use bulls. Which has many other use. Main use of it is having its meat. Which is a good source of protein.
Then its skin. Which used in shoes. Its bone is also very useful.

Now you will stuck in use of its urine and milk only?

Man you went full retard.. :lol:

Its a good initiative from them.. They made a choice to stay with us.. Let it be like that..

The choice entailed following the law of the land. India chose to become a secular country despite partition in the name of Islam.

We will let the Mods judge that. Genocide is never acceptable, whether its on Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Kashmiris, or Muslim minorities.

Your posts aren't much better. I have already reported several of your posts.
Ha!...selective are we..what do you mean by "whether its on Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Kashmiris, or Muslim minorities"..what about the rest of the Indians...is that ok by you...Mr. Murat.....By the way are you Turkish!

Ha!...selective are we..what do you mean by "whether its on Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Kashmiris, or Muslim minorities"..what about the rest of the Indians...is that ok by you...Mr. Murat.....By the way are you Turkish!

If you find Biplaby insulting any other Indian minorities, let the Mods know. I did my part. :bunny:

Sorry I thought india was secular?
you thought right.. But your perception wasn't right.. As in secularism each and every person respects each others religious sentiments.. We respect ur sentiments.. But you donot..
I mean we are not stopping you to slaughter animals.. But you guys delibrately slaughter cow to disturb us.

Will you stop this bull$hit.
All cows dont give milk. Muslims dont usually slaughter female cows. They know its value.
Muslims use bulls. Which has many other use. Main use of it is having its meat. Which is a good source of protein.
Then its skin. Which used in shoes. Its bone is also very useful.

Now you will stuck in use of its urine and milk only?

After its natural death, you can use its skin. If you eat your parents too you will get good source of protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom