What's new

India must go for Covert Action in Pakistan: Book

Haha. Cry some more. As If I care?

Nobody is supporting Kasab.

Just having some laughs at how incompetent Indian security forces are.

40000 Pakistanis (countless "Arians" among them) have been killed by homegrown terror in Pakistan.

And some zombies are "laughing" at others' incompetence. :crazy:

BTW, many of you claim 1971 to be a RAW operation, don't you?

If it was, it was one of the most successful the world has ever seen. Creating the only country after WW-2. ;)

Sir for past many decades Pakistan used non-state actors to attack India, after 1971 and except Kargil, we didn't escalate to war level. I am talking about using same non-state actors in Pakistan being covertly supported by India to achieve our vital targets. I am not talking about full fledged insurgency, which will lead to war, I am talking about small groups and singular incident to take out high priority target. Just dozen man or leaders. No mass attacks. If India covertly kills LeT commander in Pakistan, do you really think it will lead to war

I hope you get my point of how selective and small attacks I am referring to.

So you guys are saying basically more of the same, what both countries have been doing all along anyway.

To take your example, the only way India can kill an LeT commander without owning up to it -- which would trigger a retaliation -- would be to make it seem like it was an inside job by a disgruntled faction.

Sir for past many decades Pakistan used non-state actors to attack India, after 1971 and except Kargil, we didn't escalate to war level. I am talking about using same non-state actors in Pakistan being covertly supported by India to achieve our vital targets. I am not talking about full fledged insurgency, which will lead to war, I am talking about small groups and singular incident to take out high priority target. Just dozen man or leaders. No mass attacks. If India covertly kills LeT commander in Pakistan, do you really think it will lead to war

I hope you get my point of how selective and small attacks I am referring to.

In fact it will be good for Pakistan as well.

India should develop the capability it voluntarily gave away at the time of I. K. Gujaral against all sane advice. He was hoping for a reciprocation that never came. It was taken as a sign of weakness or naivete that only earns contempt.

The capability doesn't have to be used to its full potential if there is real commitment to roll back terror.

So you guys are saying basically more of the same, what both countries have been doing all along anyway.

Every country does those things but then the ways employed by some in Pakistan are at a bigger scale and unconventional than what India might be engaged in.

To take your example, the only way India can kill an LeT commander without owning up to it -- which would trigger a retaliation -- would be to make it seem like it was an inside job by a disgruntled faction.
It would not matter anyways many in Pakistan are paranoid about RA&W, they will blame anything and everything on India, whether we do it or not.

How nice?

If Pakistan can have non-state actors, so can India !

Need of the hour is not just to elimination of individuals responsible for terrorist attacks against India but also their kith and kins.

The hawks are finally raising their voice. Things could turn ugly.

Its like that time when American public were crying about US inferiority to Soviet tech and blamed Eisenhower for it.

Eisenhower on the other hand knew exactly how weak the soviets were but did not bother making any assuring statements. Which led to his defeat and the election of JFK.

Don't have a say on your expert analysis, just bothering you to point out a flaw in history that you have read.

Eisenhower never lost to JFK, it was Nixon who lost to JFK. JFK was the successor of Eisenhower, please get your history rectified.

Thanks.

what are they saying both have non state actors working in each others countries it will be too long a discussion if we start pointing fingers buddy what these book writers remind of are trolls on pdf these guys are trolls in real life both agencies try to take each other downand that is how system has been going on...... india is not clean neither is pakistan both have acted with such and they will keep on acting

Well, if any covert action needs to be taken, I have a few ideas:

1. Assassinate the leadership of Islamic terrorist groups who are given safe haven by the Pakistani government.

2. Attack all major terrorist training camps within Pakistan.

3. Support the Baluchistan freedom movement in their struggle against Islamabad.

These are just ideas, I would never expect the UPA to go through with any of this, as they are more concerned about padding their bank accounts as opposed to defending the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom