What's new

India must take a ‘free Tibet’ stand

I know I know, my job is to help social rejects out of the so called "ruts," as you like to put it yourself. See, no more copy-pasted Chinese characters this time round! Well done, you're learning fast! The next step for the rejects is to find the best of themselves, that is, self-reliance without aids from "teachers" like myself. So, good luck with that for the week, and I'll check up on your "progress" next week! In the meantime, Bon matin et au revior!

Glad to see you reaching for further heights of multilingual competency. :azn: A little French is nothing to sneeze at around here - and far be it from me to claim proficiency at that.

Now for the sake of your exams (some things I do take at face value), I will put a halt to this round of pingpong. And relax, no one will put you "on the spot" anymore to demonstrate your "copying and pasting" skills.

Although I still can't help but to wonder - if it's such a cinch - why don't you and sister SIF take it up from time to time? But a little Français does not seem as daunting, I guess. :undecided:

Talk to her (I'm sure you already did), will ya?

预祝考試順利 :cheers:

Glad to see you reaching for further heights of multilingual competency. :azn: A little French is nothing to sneeze at around here - and far be it from me to claim proficiency at that.

Now for the sake of your exams (some things I do take at face value), I will put a halt to this round of pingpong. And relax, no one will put you "on the spot" anymore to demonstrate your "copying and pasting" skills.

Although I still can't help but to wonder - if it's such a cinch - why don't you and sister SIF take it up from time to time? But a little Français does not seem as daunting, I guess. :undecided:

Talk to her (I'm sure you already did), will ya?

预祝考試順利 :cheers:

So much for "putting a stop" to an argument. Maybe you haven't mastered English at all levels I take then. Oh well, who's to blame, some people just don't learn as fast, if at all. Anywho, I only put in a bit of French so it could brighten up your attitude towards life, since I'm positive English has put you down enough, I thought a little French could raise your spirits up. No need to get Feisty about it, and yes , I did "copy and paste" all this, good, my "tutoree" is already learning how to talk the way his mentor has taught him, fighting back with what he has been hit with. I congratulate you for making such a feat, as to you, I'm sure it's just as outstanding as Neil Armstrong's landing on the moon, except in this case, it's one small step for brain, one large step for Mongoloid. And as for the SIS SIF? I really don't know how mentally impaired you may be, but please, for the sake of the sane people on the forums, please speak, or at least get formal aids where necessary, and type in a language us, humans communicate in, OK? It seems like you're not getting laid enough, and I'm sorry about that... Best of luck in the future, and the following has been written for you, as you need it:

Au revior!

P.S. For future references, instead of writing long posts and making me respond with equally long passages, save both of us some time instead of circumscribing about a point. If you wanted to say, "I didn't you were multi-lingual," why didn't you just say that? For the sake of brevity, just say something more fathom instead of this:

"Glad to see you reaching for further heights of multilingual competency. :azn: A little French is nothing to sneeze at around here - and far be it from me to claim proficiency at that."

Merci!

Sorry, my French is rusty. Oh, and thanks for the Good luck for the exam, appreciate it.

Last edited:
Oh, and one last thing. Before you think about responding to this post because you think it makes you look "smart" which I heavily recommend you to re-think, think this:

Adrenalin maybe laughing his a double s off right now because he finally got 2 Chinese members to argue against each other, making both of us, "Biles," as you like to refer to. So non-sarcastically, re-consider what you're doing and don't let the "Indian Bile" screw up the arrogant one. You know who the arrogant one is, I'm not implying anthing.

Good luck with life, back to the desk for me now.

Adrenalin maybe laughing his a double s off right now because he finally got 2 Chinese members to argue against each other, making both of us, "Biles," as you like to refer to. So non-sarcastically, re-consider what you're doing and don't let the "Indian Bile" screw up the arrogant one. You know who the arrogant one is, I'm not implying anthing.

Just hit the books for 4 hours? I thought you had higher ambitions. :azn:

Now you really could've kept your cover my token Chindian New Zealander buddy Lockh33d_a_bud_bud and kept playing pingpong. We know the South Asian posters around here generally write transliterated Hindi/Urdu. But I was happy to tag along for little fun.

Fun as in the Chairman's instruction: "与人斗,其乐无穷".
Just kidding. I really am.

I can tell when someone is truly taking offense. Therefore allow me to stand down and apologize for any transgressions - real or perceived.

Well chalk it up to "arrogance" if you must. Before I go, will have to squeeze in a word on "sister" SIF. I do not hide my uttermost contempt for someone who wears Pakistan's colour as her "mother country" - but clearly has no understanding whatsoever of the country - as one readily sees from her introduction.

And the one thing many Chinese - including ethnic "diaspora" members like myself hold dear, i.e., the language - she couldn't tell any of the characters from holes in the ground.

And her idea of insulting someone was to to call the person a "Hindoo Joo".

Need I say more? The truth is I much prefer "Adrenalin" over her - at least the former I am more than happy to ignore.

Finally, I do mean good luck on your studies.

:cheers:

Just hit the books for 4 hours? I thought you had higher ambitions. :azn:

Now you really could've kept your cover my token Chindian New Zealander buddy Lockh33d_a_bud_bud and kept playing pingpong. We know the South Asian posters around here generally write transliterated Hindi/Urdu. But I was happy to tag along for little fun.

Fun as in the Chairman's instruction: "与人斗,其乐无穷".
Just kidding. I really am.

I can tell when someone is truly taking offense. Therefore allow me to stand down and apologize for any transgressions - real or perceived.

Well chalk it up to "arrogance" if you must. Before I go, will have to squeeze in a word on "sister" SIF. I do not hide my uttermost contempt for someone who wears Pakistan's colour as her "mother country" - but clearly has no understanding whatsoever of the country - as one readily sees from her introduction.

And the one thing many Chinese - including ethnic "diaspora" members like myself hold dear, i.e., the language - she couldn't tell any of the characters from holes in the ground.

And her idea of insulting someone was to to call the person a "Hindoo Joo".

Need I say more? The truth is I much prefer "Adrenalin" over her - at least the former I am more than happy to ignore.

Finally, I do mean good luck on your studies.

Ummmm, what do I say? Thanks? If that's what you wanted to hear, good. One last thing before I go, you need to work on your psychology skills, I am more of "distracted" rather than "pissed." I'd be more than happy to chat about nonsense with you once I get my hands on free time, so be it. One last thing, I still have absolutely NO CLUE who you're referring to with SISTER SIF-PakistanIndusRelation?
As for Adrenaline that currymuncher, just tell him to suck on your **** in the future, OK?
Once again, thanks for the encouragement, going back to chem and phys now.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

... I'd be more than happy to chat about nonsense with you once I get my hands on free time, so be it.

Look forward to any flavour of nonsense you can sink your teeth into - so long as it is within the confine of this forum, which I have grown to like quite a bit. If I have overstayed my welcome to some members - well that's the nature of the beast. :smitten:

To the mods - well that's a different story - will cease and desist immediately should one of them think I am bottom-"trolling" ...

... I still have absolutely NO CLUE who you're referring to with SISTER SIF-PakistanIndusRelation?

Good, because you ain't missing much.

...Once again, thanks for the encouragement, going back to chem and phys now.

That's the right track to stay on. Best of luck.

my indian friend
tibet issue is over
indian and china already finish this agument after china accept Sikkim as part of indian territory
now it's time for move on to south tibet , Kashmir(aksaichin,Parigas Pangong Tso rivier) and Tawang
it's impossible indian can get anymore advantage from tibet anymore so get over it
you guys have to be real
put more time to study aksaichin,Parigas Pangong Tso rivier and Tawang is way better to waste your stamina in tibet

plus it's already the matter of fact that china have the land geographic advantage to indian
it's impossible to change back anymore even you get the whole argumentative land from china you still have the disadvantage from the land compare with china
but my indian friend
move your focus from the land you will find a big future
you got the indian ocean
geographically you owns a big advantage in the water
so focus on navy development is the right way for you if you really want to counter china's threat from the land
chinese people like to play balance
balance is the good fundamental to build up a good friendship
if i am an indian
rather wasting too much time money and resouce on the land
i will focus more on the ocean "indian ocean"

as we always say
there is no permanent friends, only permanent interests
hope china and indian can find this balance asap

Last edited:
plus it's already the matter of fact that china have the land geographic advantage to indian
it's impossible to change back anymore even you get the whole argumentative land from china you still have the disadvantage from the land compare with china
but my indian friend
move your focus from the land you will find a big future
you got the indian ocean
geographically you owns a big advantage in the water
so focus on navy development is the right way for you if you really want to counter china's threat from the land
chinese people like to play balance
balance is the good fundamental to build up a good friendship
if i am an indian
rather wasting too much time money and resouce on the land
i will focus more on the ocean "indian ocean"

as we always say
there is no permanent friends, only permanent interests
hope china and indian can find this balance asap

Don't you know India is already covertly moving its populace (illegally) over to UK, Europe, Malaysia, Oz, USA, Canada, S Africa, Kenya, UAE, etc. More pressure on these countries means less pressure on others. Only 3 decades ago, there were only (legal) desis in the single-digit million. Now there is an estimated 25 million (legal) and 30+ million (illegal).

Imagine in the next 30+ years, England is gonna be flooded with tens of millions more!!

Don't you know India is already covertly moving its populace (illegally) over to UK, Europe, Malaysia, Oz, USA, Canada, S Africa, Kenya, UAE, etc. More pressure on these countries means less pressure on others. Only 3 decades ago, there were only (legal) desis in the single-digit million. Now there is an estimated 25 million (legal) and 30+ million (illegal).

Imagine in the next 30+ years, England is gonna be flooded with tens of millions more!!

What are you trying to do, SIF? You know full d@mn well that proportionally (relative to the populations of the "home" countries) there are more Pakistani-originated South Asians than Indian-originated South Asians in the UK.

And among the Indian-originated British "Asians", there are proportionally more Sikhs (again relative to their percentage in India) than other South Asians.

So what are you trying to say, sister?

Wow I know that there are lot of students in Australia and New zealand from India..But i don't think they will get admission in Universities with out all the legal papers..Any way i cant be wrong because I don't have world knowledge like you telling all kind of shitts with out any proper evidence to back it up...But still i am agreeing with you about the illegal immigrant issue to some point..But i would really love to know where you got that numbers from...

About illegal immigration..I would also like to know is this phenomena is occurring only in India or any other country you know??Now i am remembering some thing you said "people in the glass house should not throw stones at others" how meaningful :smitten:

Wow I know that there are lot of students in Australia and New zealand from India..But i don't think they will get admission in Universities with out all the legal papers..Any way i cant be wrong because I don't have world knowledge like you telling all kind of shitts with out any proper evidence to back it up...But still i am agreeing with you about the illegal immigrant issue to some point..But i would really love to know where you got that numbers from...

About illegal immigration..I would also like to know is this phenomena is occurring only in India or any other country you know??Now i am remembering some thing you said "people in the glass house should not throw stones at others" how meaningful :smitten:

Two major sources of illegals:

1) Human smuggling (e.g. boats)

2) Expired tourist/business/work visas (i.e. don't intend to return home)

Yes, this problem is prevalent in regimes with chronic systematic problems. Other nations include Nigeria where large unemployment coupled with massive population density. Same with BD also. In past (1990s) there where small episodes of illegal boat migrants from China to Japan. But India is still the largest source of illegal migrants in the world.

Two major sources of illegals:

1) Human smuggling (e.g. boats)

2) Expired tourist/business/work visas (i.e. don't intend to return home)

Yes, this problem is prevalent in regimes with chronic systematic problems. Other nations include Nigeria where large unemployment coupled with massive population density. Same with BD also. In past (1990s) there where small episodes of illegal boat migrants from China to Japan. But India is still the largest source of illegal migrants in the world.

I am asking how you get the number 30 million from..and also i don't agree with "there where small episodes of illegal boat migrants from China to Japan" there are still problems of Chinese illegal immigration to US and Russia..There are incidents of illegal Chinese immigrants captured by US while raiding the containers..the sad part is some of them died beacuse of lack of oxygen while traveling in containers..If you want i am willing to share the evidence ...

I am asking how you get the number 30 million from..and also i don't agree with "there where small episodes of illegal boat migrants from China to Japan" there are still problems of Chinese illegal immigration to US and Russia..There are incidents of illegal Chinese immigrants captured by US while raiding the containers..the sad part is some of them died beacuse of lack of oxygen while traveling in containers..If you want i am willing to share the evidence ...

yes there are a few (compared with India) illegal Chinese immigrants. Regarding the 30+ million, do the math will ya. Add up all in GCC, ASEAN, China-HK-Zangnan, USA, Europe, Africa, Brazil and you'll get your 30 million. How many illegal Indians died as well? Let's take millions of illegals in USA for example who "overstayed" their visas/H-1Bs/L1-L2s.....

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

chink and porky.....this is not the topic about immigration...

Thanks for the ........ :woot:

yes there are a few (compared with India) illegal Chinese immigrants. Regarding the 30+ million, do the math will ya. Add up all in GCC, ASEAN, China-HK-Zangnan, USA, Europe, Africa, Brazil and you'll get your 30 million. How many illegal Indians died as well? Let's take millions of illegals in USA for example who "overstayed" their visas/H-1Bs/L1-L2s.....

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Brazil???? are you telling the names of the country that comes to your mouth??? Even if I did the the math and my count didnt reach up to 30 million..If you are talking about legal migrants i am agreeing with you..But if its about illegal migrants then i will have to assume that you imagine a lot ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom