What's new

India must take a ‘free Tibet’ stand

1)Buddy that is in one link..what about the rest of it???

2) You said it buddy..do you think any news like this will be ever published in a newspaper in your country???China government will try to cover all these up because they don't want its own country people to know the truth about the country..you only get the half baked story ..Its all not truth buddy..I must admit they did a good job in covering things up..

1) That one link says it all, because it's a repetition of all the other links

2) You misinterpreted what I said, I said that post WAS TALKING ABOUT Hong Kong, NOT PUBLISHED IN HONG KONG, if you don't believe, re-read the link yourself, as you're the one who provided it.

Ohh come on man.. you cant answer about the children in your country..You are posting the same link again and again..whats the purpose of it? Yes there are some issues in India..I am asking that is this happening same in China too??Thanks to you government we dont get the actual figure..

You know your government is denying the basic rights of your own people..they are not even allowed to criticize the government..so now tell me how many population in your country is abused on daily basis by denying their right to stand up for whats good for them??

Because his link comes from CNN, and we Chilese peoples velly velly likes the Amelicas peoples. Beats BBC back to the trash where it belongs! Dang Brits. How do you know our Govt. is denying everything? Proof? Evidence? Don't stereotype communist govts. I can also say that, I read on 1 article, it takes a decade to put down the decision of where to construct a miniature bridge in India. Is this true for all decisions which the India Govt. makes? I'd hope not!

What a way to hijack a thread but you should know having poor people will not hinder taking free Tibet stand.

What a way to hijack a thread but you should know having poor people will not hinder taking free Tibet stand.

Nope, it just shows that you guys should have other things to worry about at this moment in time instead of worrying about issues in other countries that do not involve your own.

Nope, it just shows that you guys should have other things to worry about at this moment in time instead of worrying about issues in other countries that do not involve your own.

Nothing can stop India from taking free Tibet stand, It does not take much other than a statement from MEA thats all.

Be realistic, any Indians can feel free to shoot crap about any BS

stand. But the hard cold reality remained the same question;

A weak and poor GOI got the gut to shoot out such so called free

tibet stand? Nice way to forget your empty stomarch before sleep.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

If you see history Tibet was not part of China anyway.

Don't run away from the Question in reality !

Does GOI dare to make such a STAND ?

If not, it will be nothing but bad breath shooting out from your big

mouth.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Don't run away from the Question in reality !

Does GOI dare to make such a STAND ?

If not, it will be nothing but bad breath shooting out from your big

mouth.:smitten::pakistan::china:

hmmm.. there is lot of voices in India who call for Independent Tibet China's actions only fan them.

hmmm.. there is lot of voices in India who call for Independent Tibet China's actions only fan them.

What a joke ! you still can't face the most important issue,

GOI make decision for India not you, as long as GOI not dare to

make such stand, you are living in your sweet wet dream only.

What a joke ! you still can't face the most important issue,

GOI make decision for India not you, as long as GOI not dare to

make such stand, you are living in your sweet wet dream only.

No I never said India will call for free Tibet but there are voices in India who feel Tibet should be free.
China's actions in AP only fans such voices, India should call for free Tibet if pushed.
I never doubted China's might or bigger economy. But that does not mean China can take away Indian territory.

No I never said India will call for free Tibet but there are voices in India who feel Tibet should be free.
China's actions in AP only fans such voices, India should call for free Tibet if pushed.
I never doubted China's might or bigger economy. But that does not mean China can take away Indian territory.

There will always be people in India wanting Tibet to be free. Why?

There are also people in China wanting South Tibet back!

You cannot stop what people think! There will be no winner in this debate.

:china:

There will always be people in India wanting Tibet to be free. Why?

There are also people in China wanting South Tibet back!

You cannot stop what people think! There will be no winner in this debate.

:china:

I agree but why should China be worried if India changes its stand on Tibet ? I don't think China would care.

But atleast I feel India can issue such statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom