What's new

India offers Pak Rs.56 crore ($10 million) for handing over Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ But what happens when this same guy does terrorism in India?

Small price for weakening Pakistan and making it hollow from within.. A stronger Pakistan will kill many more Indian soldiers by waging more unnecessary wars.

More people like Hafiz Saeed means the cancer of extremism and mullahism spreading faster and faster in Pakistan, weakening it from within, shaking its very roots.

A weakened Pakistan means less headache.

Oh wait, this article will repeat right.

This is no article. This is a twisted piece of news. Read RoyBot's comment above.

@HBS Guy

Yet Saeed after living for so many years in Pakistan has not done any such thing like spreading extremism.

So you'd kill Indian citizens to make Pakistan weaker... I salute your loyalty.

A weakened Pakistan means more evil in this world, India will do more $hit inside South Asia maybe steal Kashmir and annex BD. Pakistan is only here so India thinks twice before doing something wrong.. Think of us as your guardian angel.

^^^^ But what happens when this same guy does terrorism in India? Oh wait, this article will repeat right.

So you accepted that he do terrorism in India. Then why cry foul when world calls you terrorist sponsors.

@HBS Guy

Yet Saeed after living for so many years in Pakistan has not done any such thing like spreading extremism.

I'd only say that you're not aware of the nature of termite. Termites never act alone and it takes quite a while before their insidious effects start appearing on the surface.

Just wait and watch what happens. The extremism has already started showing its effects. Ask a certain Salman Taseer and the lawyers showering rose petals on his killer. :)

I can't believe you just said that. US education system was far better than that the last time I checked.

You need to focus on English comprehension, dear.

A weakened Pakistan means more evil in this world, India will do more $hit inside South Asia maybe steal Kashmir and annex BD. Pakistan is only here so India thinks twice before doing something wrong.. Think of us as your guardian angel.

Steal Kashmir? lol wake up, kid. We have all the Kashmir we want and more.

@IND_PAK

India is the one who shot itself in the leg.. First you oppress the Kashmiri's then you whine when they start hurting you...

@HBS Guy

How is it extremism if someone kills Salman Taseer? Some guy didn't like Salman Taseer so they killed him, case dismissed. Are not there cases of assasinations in India also? Should I blame it all on Hindu extremism?

You need to focus. What I said was what you meant. You'd sacrifice your own citizens to make Pakistan weaker. Sorry if I burned your tongue.

All the Kashmir you want, yes... Don't be so naive to think that India wouldn't invade Pakistani Kashmir once it gets a chance.

56 crore for this Idiot ??

Wait, he will wreck havoc in the country which protects him.

@HBS Guy

We think twice for what u said we will steal kashmir and havent dont that bcoz pakistan is there

but we have already dont that and having most part of the kashmir so wat u are trying to say

That's called overkill, we don't need your money to give you Hafiz Saeed, we just need you to let the Commission interview Kasab, extract a confession from him and Hafiz Saeed will be as good as yours. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

@IND_PAK

India is the one who shot itself in the leg.. First you oppress the Kashmiri's then you whine when they start hurting you...

@HBS Guy

How is it extremism if someone kills Salman Taseer? Some guy didn't like Salman Taseer so they killed him, case dismissed. Are not there cases of assasinations in India also? Should I blame it all on Hindu extremism?

You need to focus. What I said was what you meant. You'd sacrifice your own citizens to make Pakistan weaker. Sorry if I burned your tongue.

All the Kashmir you want, yes... Don't be so naive to think that India wouldn't invade Pakistani Kashmir once it gets a chance.

Someone doesnot like a governer over his liberal attitude kills him on pretext of religion and lakhs rally behind in support of his extremist ideology and u say case dismissed...u think rest of the world is @$$ hole like u or ur a rajnikant of pakistan???

Else can I say some ppl didnt like some muslims in gujarat and killed them how does it amount to extremism??

That's called overkill, we don't need your money to give you Hafiz Saeed, we just need you to let the Commission interview Kasab, extract a confession from him and Hafiz Saeed will be as good as yours. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

India didn't offer any money, he just said that the Pakistan can have the US bounty money if they hand Saeed over to India.

When asked if India would in that case pocket the Rs.56 crore bounty offered by the US for providing evidence leading to conviction of Saeed, Singh said that India would be more than happy to give Pakistan that amount if they handed over Saeed to India

oh teri ki .. what a game.
yeh Hafeez Syed ka match fix kar rahey hai lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom