What's new

India offers to export electricity to Pakistan

talk to PDF member "Musulman" he's well versed on the deal....

if you review the price mechanism, india would ONLY be responsible for deliveries received. So I dont know how Iranians can be expected to be responsible for gas deliver once it has left Iranian side. And while Pakistan could, in theory, cut off supply to indian, they would lose out by violating the terms and possibly having supplies cut itself.

the reason the indians "opted out" are only because of american pressure and nothing else....it's common knowledge.

Actually if I remember right, this was a sore point in the discussion. Iranians wanted to be paid for all the gas that left their border where as Indians wanted to pay only for the gas that was received at the Indian Border. India wanted Iran to be responsible for any losses in transit so that if there are disruptions in Pakistan, the loss is borne by Iran and not India.

And this is pretty common actually.

The maulvis may say that food cooked on Indian Electricity may not be Halal, what is going to happen then? India cannot be trusted as a energy provider. Next thread please.

The maulvis may say that food cooked on Indian Electricity may not be Halal, what is going to happen then? India cannot be trusted as a energy provider. Next thread please.

lol, Maulvis at their best.

Well only state that can offer electricity to Pakistan is Gujarat and I know you guys would not accept that. It's so crystal clear.

Well only state that can offer electricity to Pakistan is Gujarat and I know you guys would not accept that. It's so crystal clear.

I dont think Pakistan will accept it irrespective of which state it comes from. Let us face it. Pakistan is losing few percentage points of GDP growth due to shortage of electricity. If they favour loss of GDP against a deal on power with India, it is their choice.

Electricity from India- no thank you-

give to over 400 million bhokay nangay people in india- who does not have access to electricity-

Electricity from India- no thank you-

give to over 400 million bhokay nangay people in india- who does not have access to electricity-

Well, If a 400 million bhooke nange people In India have mercy on you then imagine the state of your country ... Un believable...

Well, If a 400 million bhooke nange people In India have mercy on you then imagine the state of your country ... Un believable...

instead of talking crap- the figure of 400 million is even enough to ensure God's mercy on your people- apnay gher mein phanka nai hai dosron ko bijli denay chalay-

instead of talking crap- the figure of 400 million is even enough to ensure God's mercy on your people- apnay gher mein phanka nai hai dosron ko bijli denay chalay-

Me talking crap? buddy I dont belong to a failed nation in any sense, at least not in papers, but your country has been ever since both in reality and in papers. So please I am not legitimately the one talking crap but the person whom I am arguing with. Well if you are so ashamed of your country that reaching out for help to us is better dying , then say so, no need to be little the country reaching out to help to make you guys proud and wealthy which obviously is not in any sense. So MR. Stitch a zip.

Me talking crap? buddy I dont belong to a failed nation in any sense, at least not in papers, but your country has been ever since both in reality and in papers. So please I am not legitimately the one talking crap but the person whom I am arguing with. Well if you are so ashamed of your country that reaching out for help to us is better dying , then say so, no need to be little the country reaching out to help to make you guys proud and wealthy which obviously is not in any sense. So MR. Stitch a zip.

its a shame and betrayal to your bhokay nangayd indians to even think of offering Pakistan the electricity- when 400 million of you which becomes 33.7% of your total population needs electricity more than us- who will look for those millions of miserable indians which face the reality of real shinning india? not your kind that live in lala land of- growing economy- great GDP- shuuupperrr powaaaar- So Mrs- face the reality and Unzip-

Actually if I remember right, this was a sore point in the discussion. Iranians wanted to be paid for all the gas that left their border where as Indians wanted to pay only for the gas that was received at the Indian Border. India wanted Iran to be responsible for any losses in transit so that if there are disruptions in Pakistan, the loss is borne by Iran and not India.

india would not face financial loss of any kind, if supplies were to be cut off for any reason....disrupted supply yes, but not financial loss for any oil PAID FOR but NOT received.....

again, indians opted out due to American pressure. The nuclear energy deal was contingent on indians dropping out of IP-(i) pipeline. If you believe otherwise, you are too naiive.

its a shame and betrayal to your bhokay nangayd indians to even think of offering Pakistan the electricity- when 400 million of you which becomes 33.7% of your total population needs electricity more than us- who will look for those miserable indians which face the reality of shinning india? not your kind that live in lala land of- growing economy- great GDP- shuuupperrr powaaaar-

I understand my needs and powers, Do you know the green campaign which runs in every village where the so called 400 Million inhabitants live, we supply our rural areas with Green Energy, and route the conventional source of energy to the Urban areas, thus India finding its place in top 5 renewable energy efficient countries. We give you the power for mercy not forgetting the millions who apparently "Feed on green energy".

I understand my needs and powers, Do you know the green campaign which runs in every village where the so called 400 Million inhabitants live, we supply our rural areas with Green Energy, and route the conventional source of energy to the Urban areas, thus India finding its place in top 5 renewable energy efficient countries. We give you the power for mercy not forgetting the millions who apparently "Feed on green energy".

Good- 400 million are still waiting for that green energy- after that you can be in a position to offer us some- till then- dont become a joke-

Back
Top Bottom