What's new

India offers to export electricity to Pakistan

Unless India participates in the IPI Project, Pakistan should not buy electricity from India.

buddy dont you think so situation is improving there is no cut fromlast 7-8 months and in ludhiana there will 24 hour electricity in residential areas from this year according to news paper
lets see mate...........these leaders tell same thing every year

this drama of india-pakistan relations are getting ugly now , punjab has a power shortage with a reguler 6-8 hour power cut daily , from where this minister going to give electricity to pakistan.....
if that's the case then we the comman indians are better been enemies with pakistan rather been at a suffering end on the argument of improving relations..

No Thanks. a little load shedding is better than buying electricity from India.

Unless India participates in the IPI Project, Pakistan should not buy electricity from India.

India was and still is keen to participated in IPI. Only problem is that Iran is not agreeing to charge us at our battery limit i.e. delivery at our border. You will also appreciate that no country in the world will want to pay for any material that has not been recieved. In fact all renowned customers will pay after the material has been received and accepted from the vendor.

Can anyone, who has knowledge on IPI share if there is any other reason why India has backed up from the project? It sure was a good project when it was floated first. I don't think India will bow to US pressure.

After stealing water from Pakistan's rivers and producing electricity with them and then giving the same electricity to Pakistan on cheap rates....What an Idea you indians got.

After stealing water from Pakistan's rivers and producing electricity with them and then giving the same electricity to Pakistan on cheap rates....What an Idea you indians got.

idea.jpg

Hahaha! Yes I know, we're such evil "bhartis" aren't we? :devil:

In my hometown there used to be loadshedding of 1 hr a day during summers till last year .
This year no loadshedding.
Only rural areas face loadshedding nowadays

It makes sense if india sells electricity for more than 10 INR per unit

India should offers to resolve the core issue "KASHMIR" and all other issues between Pakistan & India.
After that to export electricity to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom