What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't let your imagination get the better of you, things are tense out there and by merely looking the other way may surprise India this time.

Pakistan wants the things to ge worst at its eastern border...so that it can pull of troops from anti terror operations...using eastern worries..as as excuse.....so india would give the same sweet pill to Pakistan that Pakistan has been giving to india....sorry...mistake...please don't mind....it won't happen again....until next time.

Rip to the martyred soldier.....this type of killings shouldnt happen on either side of the border,coz a indian soldier was martyred just last week,and now this.

Pakistan wants the things to ge worst at its eastern border...so that it can pull of troops from anti terror operations...using eastern worries..as as excuse....

By inviting Indians to Martyr one of it's soldier.... ?

You sir, do come up with some logics and this story must contain a moral.... somewhere.!!!

I gues the uncle sam's trap is in full swing ...!

Well, this just affirms Pakistans position on not moving the troops from the eastern border.

Indians always jumping the gun; hamesha ghore pe hi hath hota hai :disagree:

By inviting Indians to Martyr one of it's soldier.... ?

You sir, do come up with some logics and this story must contain a moral.... somewhere.!!!

do i need to remind you of indian soldier killed by Pakistan firing some days back......this is strange....Pakistan kills Indian soldiers....no problem...but when a Pakistani soldier is killed...its a hulabulooo....

Its a wakeup call . Stop OPS Rah-e-Nijat ,,, Stop all the OPS against these terrorist . Negotiate Peace and Pull out of Those hostile sanctuaries ... in the light of this latest covert War between India and Pakistan....!:angry::angry:

:pakistan:

do i need to remind you of indian soldier killed by Pakistan firing some days back......this is strange....Pakistan kills Indian soldiers....no problem...but when a Pakistani soldier is killed...its a hulabulooo....

No one glorified the killing of the Indian soldier hence condemning the Martyrdom of Pakistani Soldier needn't provoke any attitudes, it's the pathetic course of your thoughts, that's little to be desired.

No one glorified the killing of the Indian soldier hence condemning the Martyrdom of Pakistani Soldier needn't provoke any attitudes, it's the pathetic course of your thoughts, that's little to be desired.

But here you are....glorifing death of a Pakistani soldier....just to score some cheapshots on an online forum..... when it comes to national defence...I share same attitude as you have....an eye for an eye...and a bullet for a bullet.....

But here you are....glorifing death of a Pakistani soldier....just to score some cheapshots on an online forum..... when it comes to national defence...I share same attitude as you have....an eye for an eye...and a bullet for a bullet.....

Well blow me buddy, i never guessed there was a medal table at stake,

By reporting a news item, how does that accumulate into point scoring ?
And if that is your mentality, i certainly won't vote for a cease fire.

Pakistani soldier killed in border skirmish

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Indian forces fired across a cease-fire line separating the Indian and Pakistani parts of the disputed Kashmir region on Tuesday, killing a Pakistani soldier and wounding one, the Pakistani military said.

The incident in Rawalakot sector in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir is the latest in a spate of border skirmishes in recent weeks that has raised tension between the nuclear-armed rivals.

The United States wants the two countries to ease their rivalry which includes competition for influence in Afghanistan, in the hope of helping Western efforts to bring stability there.

"It was an unprovoked firing," a Pakistani military spokesman said.

Pakistan had lodged a protest with India and called for an immediate meeting of military commanders in the area, he said.

Border skirmishes underline long-standing mistrust between the South Asian neighbours which have fought three wars, two of them over Himalayan region of Kashmir, since their independence in 1947.

Their relations have been strained since India suspended a peace process with Pakistan after an assault on the Indian city of Mumbai by Pakistan-based militants in November 2008.

Last week, Indian officials said one of their soldiers was killed in firing across the Line of Control, an old cease-fire line which separates the two sides in Kashmir.

Pakistani and Indian forces traded fire across the border near the Pakistani city of Sialkot on Sunday night and a similar incident was reported on January 8.
Both sides routinely blame the other for provoking the fire.

They both claim Kashmir in full but rule it in part.

India has long accused Pakistan of backing militants fighting Indian security forces in the Indian part of Kashmir. Pakistan says it only offers political support to what it calls a freedom struggle by region's mostly Muslim people.

The United States has called on the two countries to negotiate a settlement to their dispute over Kashmir in the hope that would ease suspicion and Pakistan could focus on helping fight the Afghan insurgency supported by militants on the Pakistani side of the border.

Analysts say Pakistan has been reluctant to help battle Afghan Taliban factions based on its side of the Afghan border, in part because it sees them as potential allies in its 60 years of hostility with India.

(Reporting by Zeeshan Haider; Editing by Robert Birsel and Jerry Norton)

Indian Troops Ceasefire

Did you recently get anal probed? cuz you're acting like a total butthole. The guy posted a news item pertaining to the death of a soldier, exactly what this forum is about. And here you are posting like a crazy nut all over the thread.

RIP to martyred soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom