What's new

India plans to upgrade T-90 Main Battle Tank

Plenty of better tanks than t90 in the world guys.

Thankfully they are not in service with Pakistan.

For the record better than t90 equals
Abrahams
Challenger
Leopard
Lelerc
T99
Merkava
South Korean black panther.

Our arjun us also superior to the t90
Your last statement shows How much miserable knowledge you have about Tanks Arjun better than T-90 :D

More than a 100 blew up, and the problem still persists, there is no suitable ammo for t72's gun apart of the old bm-42 or its indian clone AMK-339, both of which are obsolete. Reason is poor metallurgy and gun chamber pressure is not high enough for a new apfsds round.

Care to provide links about the bolded part, not decade old but recent one. If you can do that I will accept the validity of your argument.

O mr before showing your ignorance know fact this single Tank was attacked first by an IED than 2 Suicide bombers and than 8 RPG still all 4 crew members survived almost without any injury

Wow, such a heroic story. Please provide me a authentic link about the incident, I want to pay homage to the brave crew members.

Last edited:
Dazzler.

Our country is far richer , Far more organised , and far better managed than Pakistan. (No argument()

Likewise our Military in my eyes will be better equipped better prepared than you guys as well.

IF A FEW T72 blew up or there was a problem with dud rounds did it not cross your mind that the MASSIVE $40 BILLION A YEAR defense budget may be used to eradicate these problems.

" DO YOU HONESTLY think and believe in a war that we would not PUT OUR ENTIRE INDUSTRIAL AND FINANCIAL MUSCLE behind making sure our army was ready .

have you any idea the difference in resources and suppliers avialable to a country like india versis a little country like pakistan.

Care to provide links about the bolded part, not decade old but recent one. If you can do that I will accept the validity of your argument.

Wow, such a heroic story. Please provide me a authentic link about the incident, I want to pay homage to the brave crew members.

infact, 200 such cases with t-72 barrel occured.

India Addresses T-72 Battle Tank Barrel Bursts: Armed Forces International News

Dazzler.

Our country is far richer , Far more organised , and far better managed than Pakistan. (No argument()

Likewise our Military in my eyes will be better equipped better prepared than you guys as well.

IF A FEW T72 blew up or there was a problem with dud rounds did it not cross your mind that the MASSIVE $40 BILLION A YEAR defense budget may be used to eradicate these problems.

" DO YOU HONESTLY think and believe in a war that we would not PUT OUR ENTIRE INDUSTRIAL AND FINANCIAL MUSCLE behind making sure our army was ready .

have you any idea the difference in resources and suppliers avialable to a country like india versis a little country like pakistan.

kid, do yourself a favor, dont jump into something you have no clue about. I dont want to be rude. ;)

Dazzler do you understsnd the concept of

Industrial power =Military power

do some research on military history and what nations do to prepare war.

Have you any idea how utterly fucked up the Pakistani nation is today.

7da32bcbf250d802c860b567de7a7cd7.jpg

If this image is Russian, why the FCUK is Kashmir shown as part of China ? :tdown:

Some Friend.

O mr before showing your ignorance know fact this single Tank was attacked first by an IED than 2 Suicide bombers and than 8 RPG still all 4 crew members survived almost without any injury
Hello excited one,
IF you re-read, i was specifically speaking about that boxy addon armor on the otherwise dome shaped turret,and how it has been left without a filling material. I did not imply that a suicide bomber climbed on the tank and decided to blow up the front panel of the armor.
But to think of it...a man actually climbing up and blowing himself right in front of the turret...funny

Hello excited one,
IF you re-read, i was specifically speaking about that boxy addon armor on the otherwise dome shaped turret,and how it has been left without a filling material. I did not imply that a suicide bomber climbed on the tank and decided to blow up the front panel of the armor.
But to think of it...a man actually climbing up and blowing himself right in front of the turret...funny
Suicide bombers were hiding in bushes the moment Tank stopped they both came and hit the Tank and blew themselves up and it was followed by 8 RPG attacks still so called if there would have been no material they would have got roasted inside they all survived

Dazzler.

Yes that is around 400000000 people are living under poverty line every second day riots take place and you are too short of bathrooms

Suicide bombers were hiding in bushes the moment Tank stopped they both came and hit the Tank and blew themselves up and it was followed by 8 RPG attacks still so called if there would have been no material they would have got roasted inside they all survived
True.Such was the heat from the mujahid, the material vaporized.

keep it t-90 related folks

Hello excited one,

it survived the attack, there were multiple IED and rpg hits but the tank survived them, crew left without injuries, ammo remained safe in ammo racks and the purpose of uograde was validated. Even a chinese delegation praised the alzarrar upgrade.

Last edited:
keep it t-90 related folks

it survived the attack, there were multiple IED and rpg hits but the tank survived them, crew left without injuries, ammo remained safe in ammo racks and the purpose of uograde was validated. Even a chinese delegation praised the alzarrar upgrade.

I am not surprised, rpg rarely does any damage to modern armour. Thats why all moderm ATGMs comes with top attack mode

Its great that the crew survived to fight another day.
However, do consider these fact that the most widely distributed rpg-7 warhead is still the 60's PG-7V HEAT warhead, and by all probability that is what these folks carried.. In todays context of pure armor penetration, that threat has moved away from tanks is relegated to lightly armored. I cannot comment anyting on the IEDs as there is no standard definition fo one, but if i were to take an educated guess, given that the bulk of your force on that route mainly consisted of M113 and the toyota jeeps, maybe the tank was a "chance" target.

Its great that the crew survived to fight another day.
However, do consider these fact that the most widely distributed rpg-7 warhead is still the 60's PG-7V HEAT warhead, and by all probability that is what these folks carried.. In todays context of pure armor penetration, that threat has moved away from tanks is relegated to lightly armored. I cannot comment anyting on the IEDs as there is no standard definition fo one, but if i were to take an educated guess, given that the bulk of your force on that route mainly consisted of M113 and the toyota jeeps, maybe the tank was a "chance" target.
Mr Taliban make really strong IED and as for RPG they have some latest RPG and there were two suicide bombers too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom