What's new

India 'playing dangerous game', says Pakistan officials

He said his agency has "evidence" that Indian intelligence was arming and funding "extremist elements" to weaken their neighbour.

waiting........... for EVIDENCE...

According to pakistan terrorist in mumbai and others were indians , and now we are also involved in pakistan..

Strange...........:undecided:

Isn't 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians?

By that scale even if India is behind this (which is entirely outrageous statement in itself), they haven't yet even compensated for 1992 Mumbai blasts. Light years to go till they avenge 26/11.

well well... India is only returning the favour to Pakistan.
Its a game that Pakistan started, why are u crying now ..when we are only doing what u did/doing in our country.

stop being crybabies, and take responsibilities for ure actions.

the day u stopped poking nose into our affairs, our involvement into your territory would end too.

we are not crying, we will make you cry
we know bettar who started this game. we remember 1948,65,71 and the game is not finished!!

US is already blowing with drones...we r having fun..

Is this really your mentality? Are you really having fun? Do you really enjoy the killing of innocent people? Shame on you.

I came back to the forum after a break of some months and this is what i see. U say u enjoy seeing innocent people die, then i pity the country you live in. Is this what you have been taught? Where is your humanity?

Deplorable, and that goes for all the other wannabe internet warriors too, put some thought into what you write for Gods sake.

Bunch of foolish 12 year olds,

Is this really your mentality? Are you really having fun? Do you really enjoy the killing of innocent people? Shame on you.

I came back to the forum after a break of some months and this is what i see. U say u enjoy seeing innocent people die, then i pity the country you live in. Is this what you have been taught? Where is your humanity?

Deplorable, and that goes for all the other wannabe internet warriors too, put some thought into what you write for Gods sake.

Funny how you failed to notice open support for terrorism by your fellow countrymen.

sir please dont preach us , american helping you by killing this hard core radicals who are destroing your country, if it was not good for you and your country , why your army is not saying a word about it ,

and about India,and Indians we are happy to see our enemy country destroying and disintegrating itself , by the problem which it created itself and there is nothin wrong it this mentality

Funny how you failed to notice open support for terrorism by your fellow countrymen.

I did'nt fail to notice anything, am condemning them as well(read my post again). But the point is that we were discussing Indian hand in the recent bombings in Pakistan in this thread,and all you guys did was say that you ENJOYED seeing us suffer like this.

Its unbelievable the depths of ignorance and stupidity we are willing to go to just to be spiteful to each other.

guys knock it off. being enemies doesn't mean you loose civility.
despite all the hatred, a stable and progressive pakistan is in the best interest of India. And we ought to be helping it get back up on its feet, if that's not possible then at least stay out of it and let pakistanis sort out their own issues.
GOI would be better served to cater to our internal issues.

@Indian members, further questionable comments will be reported

sir please dont preach us , american helping you by killing this hard core radicals who are destroing your country, if it was not good for you and your country , why your army is not saying a word about it ,

Am not talking about the hard-core radicals, am talking about the innocent people.

and about India,and Indians we are happy to see our enemy country destroying and disintegrating itself , by the problem which it created itself and there is nothin wrong it this mentality

What century are you living in? Grow-up. The days of kill or be killed are long gone. The name of the game is "Regional Cooperation". The only way forward for both our countries is through collaboration only. For the prosperity of the people that is.

Where are the evidence? I am still waiting for the evidence since 2009. Evidence in blochistan, evidence in Lahore, evidence with TTP, Evidence of attack on Sri Lankan team etc. Where the hell are those evidence? Let me guess, because there are none.

Back
Top Bottom