What's new

India proposes comprehensive shipping deal with Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok they don't know about the India's secret plan of annexing CHT. That shall sort out our transit problems to the North East.

Yes that secret plan! Evil Calcutta Babus and Delhi zionist hindus are already drawing their nefarious design to annex CHT. First phase was to put a puppet as BD's PM in exchange for a trip to famous place near Shobhabajar to AL dalals.

Definitely they will go but after taking their belongings... n that is the land where they live... be preare for this.... ;)

Forgot about the dream of a idiot but before that all the jamatis will be prosecuted for war crime. lol

as usual two many Indians taking the thread into the gutters. I see none of them, I mean none of them to post in Weapons threads. Say as much as you want but here in Bangladesh it was ourselves who fought for ourselves. Fighting for the last 13 days doesn really make you a liberator it rather makes you an attention whore.

as usual two many Indians taking the thread into the gutters.

Another one the first loser in his first reply wanted to have attack India. :lol. Can you see that?... what is this???

If this using of chittagong and mongla port is part of free transit.. it must be stopped in any means... I do not think there is any necessity now to extend the river protocol that was signed between india and Bangladesh on 1972 to provide india free water transit and need to scrap that one. If any trade is required it should be done on a fair basis ... not by one sided manner and giving away interest of Bd. This transit means loosing lots of revenue of bd in terms of imposing duty on indian goods and from doing business in the NE India. N under developed NE India is always interest of bd... as it will speed up the revolution for separation from India... as Bengalis are on way to majority so signing days are near... AL should not spoil this opportunity. Point to be noted even Shaikh Mujibor Rahman was for adding assam to Bangladesh... If this does not happen at least we need to make sure so that we have a very good brotherly relation with the independent NE India.
-----------------

I see none of them, I mean none of them to post in Weapons threads. Say as much as you want but here in Bangladesh it was ourselves who fought for ourselves. Fighting for the last 13 days doesn really make you a liberator it rather makes you an attention whore.

That is you already is!!!!

BD govt had first flag rising in India.
First BD govt in India.
First speech of Mujib in India.

lol losers.

^^^

@Kinetic

Those pictures are all fabricated Bharati propaganda!

as usual two many Indians taking the thread into the gutters. I see none of them, I mean none of them to post in Weapons threads. Say as much as you want but here in Bangladesh it was ourselves who fought for ourselves. Fighting for the last 13 days doesn really make you a liberator it rather makes you an attention whore.

Yes your ilk fought alright, murdering and raping your own people and throwing their bodies in the gutters, just like with this thread, thanks to post number two by one of your own. Razakars have no shame, as i said earlier, they will do exactly what they keep accusing others of.

Stop trolling on your own threads abt breaking india and annexing india. you will only get in return what you ask for. posting such posts abt breaking india is attention whoring indeed, but thats the best you can do.

^^^

@Kinetic

Those pictures are all fabricated Bharati propaganda!

There are videos of first BD govt led by Tazuddin Ahmed takes shapes in India, there are videos of huge number of bangladeshis in different parts of India in refugee camps, there are videos of people cheering in joy when Indian army entered dhaka.

Now think about these ungrateful people and shamelessness.

loser, you are no difference from other BS posters with no source and shameless repetition of BS.

Now this is in your mind!!! You say Bangladesh's liberation war as conspiracy of India. You hate the country you live in. Its funny that you one hand supporter of jamatis and on the other hand call it you liberation fighters. lol

See indian army in dhaka....

42-15933053-11.jpg

see the bangladeshi refugee camp in India...

ts

You say this in front of people in dhaka and your condition will be worse. What do you think about the massacre done by the rajakars?

What a shameless loser. Only one thing India did wrong in 1971 is not killing all the rajakars thats it.

See how Indian ar,y is greeted by the people in Bangladesh.

42-15933053-37.jpg

I have seen the tendency of the bharatis... to post crap when they become exposed.... Either you are some sort of biggest dumb or foolish idiot or you can only post crap for the sake of posting crap. For your info this is the detail article... read it and see it which is written by former governor of Assam .. If any fault info is found go n ask him.

Illegal Migration into Assam

N try to say rajakar or jamatis to other people who care about them or you can shove those in your A**... I just give a damn about them or to your comment. Your bharati ploy to devide and rule is not gonna work here... This is the majority view...

Everyone wanted separation... but asking UN for referendum would weaken the chance of war and destruction and killing of 3 million innocent people and would create more pressure on the pakistanis either to hand over power or to face separation. If any one would be intelligent they would go for it... It would save bangladesh's economy from destruction. Point to be noted east pakistan had more population and won the recent election ... so it would intensify the demand of referendum in the UN if it would ask for it. It was India's ploy to break up pakistan and to make Bangladesh a vessel state. N bigotic pakistan ruler accelerated this process.

N regarding liberation war I said very clearly it is our freedom fighter who have liberated bangladesh not the bharatis... just coming in the last 13 days does not make any one liberator... this is just your illusion. Claiming bharatis liberated bangladesh is a not only showing dis respect to the freedom fighters but also to the people who lost their life protecting their country.

There are videos of first BD govt led by Tazuddin Ahmed takes shapes in India, there are videos of huge number of bangladeshis in different parts of India in refugee camps, there are videos of people cheering in joy when Indian army entered dhaka.

Now think about these ungrateful people and shamelessness.

I was being sarcastic. Personally I don't care if they are grateful or not. If they leave us alone, that's enough for me.

I was being sarcastic. Personally I don't care if they are grateful or not. If they leave us alone, that's enough for me.

I know but how? What about loser like these? just read the first reply of this thread.

This thread is about India proposing comprehensive shipping deal but thanks to hate-monger like sami6108 from the first post it is started.

Bangladesh wants Assam from India!!!!! Don't laugh!!

If this using of chittagong and mongla port is part of free transit.. it must be stopped in any means... I do not think there is any necessity now to extend the river protocol that was signed between india and Bangladesh on 1972 to provide india free water transit and need to scrap that one. If any trade is required it should be done on a fair basis ... not by one sided manner and giving away interest of Bd. This transit means loosing lots of revenue of bd in terms of imposing duty on indian goods and from doing business in the NE India. N under developed NE India is always interest of bd... as it will speed up the revolution for separation from India... as Bengalis are on way to majority so signing days are near... AL should not spoil this opportunity. Point to be noted even Shaikh Mujibor Rahman was for adding assam to Bangladesh... If this does not happen at least we need to make sure so that we have a very good brotherly relation with the independent NE India.

Go n say to any afghan people that USA liberated afghanistan from soviet union... I promise you would get much worse than what I have said.

Empty pride they say.

Before the Stingers came, the Soviet pilots used to go on picnics in their Hinds blasting basket ball sized holes in the Mujaheddin.

Same was the case with the Mukti Bahini until India came along.

I know but how? What about loser like these? just read the first reply of this thread.

This thread is about India proposing comprehensive shipping deal but thanks to hate-monger like sami6108 from the first post it is started.

Bangladesh wants Assam from India!!!!! Don't laugh!!

I know I read that. BTW it's these deluded guys who want Assam from India. If their government feels the same way they are more than welcome to try and take it.

I have seen the tendency of the bharatis... to post crap when they become exposed.... Either you are some sort of biggest dumb or foolish idiot or you can only post crap for the sake of posting crap. For your info this is the detail article... read it and see it which is written by former governor of Assam .. If any fault info is found go n ask him.

Illegal Migration into Assam

N try to say rajakar or jamatis to other people who care about them or you can shove those in your A**... I just give a damn about them or to your comment. Your bharati ploy to devide and rule is not gonna work here... This is the majority view...

Everyone wanted separation... but asking UN for referendum would weaken the chance of war and destruction and killing of 3 million innocent people and would create more pressure on the pakistanis either to hand over power or to face separation. If any one would be intelligent they would go for it... It would save bangladesh's economy from destruction. Point to be noted east pakistan had more population and won the recent election ... so it would intensify the demand of referendum in the UN if it would ask for it. It was India's ploy to break up pakistan and to make Bangladesh a vessel state. N bigotic pakistan ruler accelerated this process.

N regarding liberation war I said very clearly it is our freedom fighter who have liberated bangladesh not the bharatis... just coming in the last 13 days does not make any one liberator... this is just your illusion. Claiming bharatis liberated bangladesh is a not only showing dis respect to the freedom fighters but also to the people who lost their life protecting their country.

Loser, listen you are the hate-monger always burn when ever you see there is a better relation between the two countries. Now from the first post you have shown that what you think. Forget about Assam but your idea of dividing these two countries will be destroyed like Hasina is doing now.

:rofl: You don't have that, already lost!!! You don't give a damn but Hasina do and she will hunt them down. This is the majority view and the view of govt. And we the bharatis will do what we are doing from 1971. Remember this. All these deals are just sign of that.

I know I read that. BTW it's these deluded guys who want Assam from India. If their government feels the same way they are more than welcome to try and take it.

Thats the question dude. BD govt wants more credit, more rice, more quota for exporting RMG and more money!! And he wants Assam!! Thats the funny side.
lol He got India-phobia. :D

Respect is something you have to earn, you don't av to shout like a bi*tch to earn respect.

Anyways
Casualties and losses

Bangladesh Forces: 30,000

India: 1,426 KIA

Now what the hell is wrong with you losers?

About the flag, many of our elders personally knew Quamrul Hassan
The original flag was designed by painter Quamrul Hassan. On 2 March 1971, the initial version of the flag was hoisted in Bangladesh for the first time at the Dhaka University.[2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom