What's new

India proposes comprehensive shipping deal with Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they will. If Assamese have grievances they should contest in the state election, change their government. Demanding a new country is not the answer and its most definitely not going to fix their problems.. Besides only a small minority is rebelling, who thanks to the joint effort India and Bangladesh are almost wiped out. Just cause the tribals of CHT wanted independence didn't mean Bangladesh was supposed to give them freedom right? Same applies here. Food for thought, ever wondered why only the border states of any country has these so called "freedom movement".?

I told earlier couple of times Bengali so far are acting as silent observer... but the way your radical extremist right wing hindu politicians started ranting and discriminating against them... do not you think that it may some time in the future when bengali people will get the majority from 45% now to think for independent state???

I talked about indian objective and regarding the newly formed bangladesh they had a desire to keep it as a vessel state. Nothing more and nothing less.

Their objective was to help the people of BD, whom getting massacred by the rajakars. But alas they didn't punished them.

I told earlier couple of times Bengali so far are acting as silent observer... but the way your radical extremist right wing hindu politicians started ranting and discriminating against them... do not you think that it may some time in the future when bengali people will get the majority from 45% now to think for independent state???

Sop dreaming. lol This happened in Bangladesh for last 40 years. Bengalis have not shown their anger against the rajakars and the war criminals. But the trial started with hanging of the killers of Mujib and Hasina also modified the constitution to bring it to the original form. I am sure she will hang the rajakars and war criminals as well.

There are many Bangladeshi posters who are too involved in their own $hit..to realize the reality..they think Bangladesh can confront India and survive...or Bangladesh has the military or diplomatic might to divide India.
Little do they realize that in a war, being flanked by your enemy is bad enough..but being totally encircled by it is just tantamount to suicide.

Thats why I said go to a doctor. lol You keep thinking about delusional things your situation gets worse. You think about Assam and you get mad. If you live in Toronto and tell them to liberate it from Canada, same thing will happen to you talk about Assam.

BTW India has already put a favorable govt under Hasina in Dhaka, so lets see how much she can do. Because if not next time Indian army enters BD will be dangerous for the hate mongers. They are doctors but they have different cure policy.

No liberation or revolution will come from a single or minority people unless majority or most of the people want this... same thing is the case for assam... n no one is thinking about assam... only the people of assam will take their final decision. n your radical hindu politicians are accelerating the process of doing that the way west pakistans ruler did in the case of bangladesh.

N do not worry about indian troops in to bangladehs... we will take care of them the way we treated your BSF soldiers on 2001... 2 days back we have killed 1 bsf member in kurigram hope you have taken the body on your side...

There are many Bangladeshi posters who are too involved in their own $hit..to realize the reality..they think Bangladesh can confront India and survive...or Bangladesh has the military or diplomatic might to divide India.
Little do they realize that in a war, being flanked by your enemy is bad enough..but being totally encircled by it is just tantamount to suicide.

BD people and govt are very friendly, we can see that from the interaction of the people and govts. These are just internet fanboys with their hatred coming out through posts. Now think which people hate INDIA in BD and Why! lol

What Bengalis are you talking about? Just cause someone is Bengali doesn't mean they want to join Bangladesh or get independence. Economic factors and opportunities matter too. Pakistan has more Pashtuns than Afghanistan does't mean they want to merge with Afghanistan right?

Overlapping of ethnic groups in border areas of countries is nothing new. Bengalis on India-Bangladesh border, Punjabis, Sindhis and Rajasthanis on Indo-Pak border, Baluchis on Iran-Pakistan border, Pashtuns on Afghan-Pakistan border, Kurds on Iraq-Turkey border, Rohingyas on Burma-Bangladesh border and so on. None of the modern nations are form on ethnic lines.

India is not going to concede an inch of her land, to any group or any country, and India only stronger, so good luck to whoever wants freedom . Also i would like to see a source for that 45%. In the mean time stop putting flamebates on each and every thread. Although I understand if you having a slow day in which case carry on with the flaming.

Sop dreaming. lol This happened in Bangladesh for last 40 years. Bengalis have not shown their anger against the rajakars and the war criminals. But the trial started with hanging of the killers of Mujib and Hasina also modified the constitution to bring it to the original form. I am sure she will hang the rajakars and war criminals as well.

Do you have some sort of mental problem??? From where you got rajakar in the post... It was about bengalis in Assam ... and ranting and discriminating against them... keep on tract instead of posting rajakar or jamatis crap... talk about them with the people who care about them...

No liberation or revolution will come from a single or minority people unless majority or most of the people want this... same thing is the case for assam... n no one is thinking about assam... only the people of assam will take their final decision. n your radical hindu politicians are accelerating the process of doing that the way west pakistans ruler did in the case of bangladesh.

Assamese are cool people but anyone talk like these in front of them, that person will not find a place to hide. Assam regiment is one of the fierce soldiers of Indian army. lol

N do not worry about indian troops in to bangladehs... we will take care of them the way we treated your BSF soldiers on 2001... 2 days back we have killed 1 bsf member in kurigram hope you have taken the body on your side...

lol What 'we'? Do you represent govt or BGB? How many BGB did themselves killed during the mutiny?? :lol: Killing one or two BSF jawans and taking the credit by yourself! lol The day Indian army enters will be the last day of all hate-mongers in BD.

What Bengalis are you talking about? Just cause someone is Bengali doesn't mean they want to join Bangladesh or get independence. Economic factors and opportunities matter too. Pakistan has more Pashtuns than Afghanistan does't mean they want to merge with Afghanistan right?

Overlapping of ethnic groups in border areas of countries is nothing new. Bengalis on India-Bangladesh border, Punjabis, Sindhis and Rajasthanis on Indo-Pak border, Baluchis on Iran-Pakistan border, Pashtuns on Afghan-Pakistan border, Kurds on Iraq-Turkey border, Rohingyas on Burma-Bangladesh border and so on. None of the modern nations are form on ethnic lines.

India is not going to concede an inch of her land, to any group or any country, and India only stronger, so good luck to whoever wants freedom . Also i would like to see a source for that 45%. In the mean time stop putting flamebates on each and every thread. Although I understand if you having a slow day in which case carry on with the flaming.

Actually the people in Assam side are Sylheti, the language is far from modern Bengali, even not mutually understandable.

Do you have some sort of mental problem??? From where you got rajakar in the post... It was about bengalis in Assam ... and ranting and discriminating against them... keep on tract instead of posting rajakar or jamatis crap... talk about them with the people who care about them...

From the first post you probed hat you got mental problem, this is not about Assam but 'shipping deal'.

Loser, listen I have seen many like you who are helpless and use their net to show hate but in real time their condition is so pathetic that no credit, aid, quota can cure them. :no:

By the way this is for the bharatis those who are talking about Indian armies entering in to Bangladesh and taking over chittagong and giving treatment and bla bla bla....

This is how we gave treatment to the bharati BSF when they tried to enter bangladesh...

gallery12557408.jpg

Lesson-1
The dead bodies of BSF invaded and crossed our fance in Padua 2001.

gallery12542373.jpg

gallery12574284.jpg

Lesson-2
The captive wounded BSF.

That will be enough.

1r4c8.jpg

By the way this is for the bharatis those who are talking about Indian armies entering in to Bangladesh and taking over chittagong and giving treatment and bla bla bla....

This is just a simple pics of the BGB pics that massacred by BGB themselves. Why need Indian army...

2009-03-03__front01.jpg

and then punishment...

2011-01-13-15-52-47-bdr--inner.jpg

And just a show of What Indian air force has, don't hide.... lol

AIR_SU-30MKIs_lg.jpg

This is how we gave treatment to the bharati BSF when they tried to enter bangladesh...

'we'!!!! :rofl:

And this is what your BGB did to your own officers. And if you say it was RAW's conspiracy, well I guess in that case we took revenge for the death of BSF soldiers. :cheers:

xin_092020626160534311581.jpg

BDR_corpse.jpg

bangladesh-RH.jpg

an-army-soldier-cries-as-he-carries-the-coffin-of-a-bangladesh-rifles-300x200.jpg

BD people and govt are very friendly, we can see that from the interaction of the people and govts. These are just internet fanboys with their hatred coming out through posts. Now think which people hate INDIA in BD and Why! lol

I think they are just insecure and try to be overtly aggressive in order to compensate those insecurities ..I am sure no sane Bangladeshi thinks that their country can survive leave alone win a war with India.

There is a reason..even during 1971 war(when East Pakistan was to be the focal point)..Pakistan had deployed majority its forces in the West and defined East Pakistan undefendable against any India assault.

Bangladesh was and remains to be at major strategic disadvantage viz-a-vis India...It is out-gunned, outnumbered,not only out flanked but surrounded in conventional terms.

Its only hope is to be at peace with India and not try box above its wieght category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom