What's new

India proposes comprehensive shipping deal with Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh will never attack India and no such plan is and was there...

It will be better if they don't forget 1971.

whatever will be done ... will be done by Assamese people themselves... It is you who is uttering nonsense... in this social networking age it would not take much time for such revolution in NE India... I would like to remind you not only bengalis but also non bengalis of NE India want separation from NE India... Want bangladesh is needed here just to remain neutral and to keep a good relation with the bengalis of NE India.. so that they feel that we are always beside them as a brother as most of their ancestors are from present day Bangladesh. This will have a future benefit... when the day will come.

As I said stop story making. There is not a fantasy that you post everything. lol The first thing Bangladesh need to do is fair trial of war criminals and take help from India doing that fast. Because India was leading the war.

Who told you that bd want bad relation with India??? n in which government term??? But bd people do not want any 1 sided deal with India and its hegemony on bangladesh ... its constant ploy to destabilize garment sector, trying to create bd a desert by stealing its legal share of water... stopping exporting of bd goods to India by creating different barriers... conducting BDR mutiny... smuggling majority of the drugs which is destroying our youth and last of all the free transit... are not liked by bd people.

N who gave you the idea that we support jamatis... if possible try to check the young bangladeshis facebook profiles .. most of them do not support any party... so stop this posting crap jamatis do not want relation with India... even I have seen in tv talk shaw jamatis want transit deal or gas pipe line deal as a means to black mail India... 1 jamati leader once said in a TV show we should allow gas pipe line to transport gas to India ... in the mean time we should always stand beside the pipe with an axe and if India do not agree with anything we should say we are gonna axe the line...

N do not talk foolish and utter rubbish... I told you the source... n even after this even if you think that it is from rupee news... just try to find the book where these comments are made... case closed and authenticity verification complete.

I didn't say that BD want bad relation with India but some people like you got India-phobia who see bad in everything.

Listen India-BD relation is on serge. Indian PM visiting BD this year and will propose new areas of cooperation and hunting down terrorists and insurgents. The haters will burn as India-BD go forth. :D

How do you know the names then? I don't even know a single Bangladeshi channel! :lol:

They are aired in Bangladesh as part of package ... but no body watch them... n if you say that you are not aware of any bangladeshi channel it is a blod face lie... by you and you even know that... but many ordinary kolkatas people may not know as it is not aired in kolkata by the cable service provider with a fear that kolkatas channel will lost market... but if I am not wrong in around 2007 bd cable providers boycotted indian bangla channels on a fair as a protest for not airing bangladeshi channels in west bengal...

Bangladeshi soap operas are just bad as the Indian ones, if not worse. I have had the privilege of watching some Bangladeshi natok, and good God it was torturous!:hang2:

It will be better if they don't forget 1971.

As I said stop story making. There is not a fantasy that you post everything. lol The first thing Bangladesh need to do is fair trial of war criminals and take help from India doing that fast. Because India was leading the war.

I didn't say that BD want bad relation with India but some people like you got India-phobia who see bad in everything.

Listen India-BD relation is on serge. Indian PM visiting BD this year and will propose new areas of cooperation and hunting down terrorists and insurgents. The haters will burn as India-BD go forth. :D

My source is South Asia Terrorism Portal... go n figure it out what it is and whether it is rupee news... either you are utter nonsense and idiot or you just post without reading a whole post... My whole stuff was from a article by former governor of Assam.

India did nothing... in 1971 other then conspiracy for separation and to break Pakistan through war where as that could have done more peacefully through referendum by asking for it in the UN... n do not forget East Pakistan had more population then west pakistan.... India through conspiracy killed 2 bird with 1 stone. Separate pakistan and weaken west pakistans economy and destroyed east pakistans economy... It is our freedom fighters who has liberated our country .... but not your bharat mata... more or less you can say you provided some assistance... India liberated bangladesh is just like saying USA liberated Afghanistan from soviet union... if you say so in afghanistan I am sure your dead body will be found next day...

Its funny that in 1971 india was a C graded poverty stricken dirt poor country with much less per capita gdp then both east and west pakistan is claiming that they have liberated east pakistan... They are just remaining in their delusional world.... But 1 thing still bother me why instead of asking UN for referendum... for independence why shaikh mujib gave such speech on 7th march... west pakistan did wrong by not handing over the power... but not asking UN for referendum was a great mistake... It would reduce the chance for hostile separation and reducing and weakening pakistans chance of war on east pakistan. It would save bd's economy and bd would be in much better position then India ... n who knows also then china as up to that point bd had also much higher per capita gdp then china.

So if Mujabir wanted Assam who is gonna take it from India, Bangladesh? Indian Army gifted you that country you enjoy in. Please grand delusions are not good for your health.

If you would say it in front of me I would at 1st kick your balls then would punch to get rid of all of your teeth. Better not to say it again.

People of assam would decide that or will decide that.... separate NE or merged with Bangladesh ... both are win win situation for bangladesh but we will prefer the later one to be honest if one think strategically ... but all will depend what the people of assam want.

If you would say it in front of me I would at 1st kick your balls then would punch to get rid of all of your teeth. Better not to say it again.

I thought you were doing engineering, you might do better as a stand up comedian.

People of assam would decide that or will decide that.... separate NE or merged with Bangladesh ... both are win win situation for bangladesh but we will prefer the later one to be honest if one think strategically ... but all will depend what the people of assam want.

is this what you daydream about?

I thought you were doing engineering, you might do better as a stand up comedian.

Go n say to any afghan people that USA liberated afghanistan from soviet union... I promise you would get much worse than what I have said.

is this what you daydream about?

What India is fighting in NE India??? Is it only the ULFA or also majority of the NE Indian people want separation from India... n nothing is day dream.. you know it very well bengalis are way to become majority in next couple of years... n the way your politicians are ranting against them and discriminating against them...do you think they would have lots of love for India???... but as I said and you also know majority of the NE Indian people want separate state... but the chances of merging with bangladesh increases due to the chance of majority of bengali population and as most of their ancestors are from present day Bangladesh who were brought there by the British, if NE India become separate from India.

Ami 1920 aar Vober Haat dekhechi. Dude my Bengali skills are very limited am working on it though:lol:

If that is based on 1920 novel and written by any west bengal writer I can not say anything about that... I do not like that sort of tele serials... But would be prefer if you compare it with the modern ones.

You guys compare yourself with Afghanistan? Seriously?

From where you have seen we are comparing ourselves with afghanistan??? I talked about the peoples view about their independence.... coming in to bangladesh in the last 13 days of the war and claiming India liberated Bangladesh is just irritating and disgusting... big mouth Bharatis like you has some understanding problem I guess... just can posting crap and talking big stuff....

Not in my class... I am a engineering grad student... they teach us science and engineering... whether you have basic of those is more important then punctuation or grammar... If that would be the case majority of the Chinese then iranian student would be gone... but unfortunately they got A+ in the class ....

Do you know who is BD’s most renowned engineer? He graduated from a college, in West Bengal. And that college is having one paper in technical communication (English).

If this using of chittagong and mongla port is part of free transit.. it must be stopped in any means... I do not think there is any necessity now to extend the river protocol that was signed between india and Bangladesh on 1972 to provide india free water transit and need to scrap that one. If any trade is required it should be done on a fair basis ... not by one sided manner and giving away interest of Bd. This transit means loosing lots of revenue of bd in terms of imposing duty on indian goods and from doing business in the NE India. N under developed NE India is always interest of bd... as it will speed up the revolution for separation from India... as Bengalis are on way to majority so signing days are near... AL should not spoil this opportunity. Point to be noted even Shaikh Mujibor Rahman was for adding assam to Bangladesh... If this does not happen at least we need to make sure so that we have a very good brotherly relation with the independent NE India.

I think india should start many other treaties which favours india and bangladesh. Bangladesh has a lot achieve and become a modern nation. when bangladesh is ready, we may let them merge with india again.

From where you have seen we are comparing ourselves with afghanistan??? I talked about the peoples view about their independence.... coming in to bangladesh in the last 13 days of the war and claiming India liberated Bangladesh is just irritating and disgusting... big mouth Bharatis like you has some understanding problem I guess... just can posting crap and talking big stuff....

atleast you are not in any position to stop us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom