What's new

India Ranks Lowest Amongst BRICs in Innovation

your still poor overpopulated third world country... half your country acts like india is a superpower, while the other half thinks india is a superpower. whos league are you in exactly??

we are a third world country many parts.
regarding poor, our per capita income is double yours, and still rising
regarding population, pakistan's reproduction rate is much higher.

no indian thinks of india as a superpower. its the pakistanis here who do that, probably out of fear.

we are among the league of countries who achieved a great deal of industrialization
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/156495-made-india-2.html

a level u will never reach

your still poor overpopulated third world country... half your country acts like india is a superpower, while the other half thinks india is a superpower. whos league are you in exactly??
We have league of our own, our own identity, our own customs , our own crimes and discrimination. Both positive and negative things are unique in India.:enjoy:

we are a third world country many parts.
regarding poor, our per capita income is double yours, and still rising
regarding population, pakistan's reproduction rate is much higher.

no indian thinks of india as a superpower. its the pakistanis here who do that, probably out of fear.

we are among the league of countries who achieved a great deal of industrialization
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/156495-made-india-2.html

a level u will never reach

Are you smokin cactus? Pakistan and India's per capita is almost the same no double

Our reproduction rate can be higher but it doesn't matter cuz we have alot of land for our small population... while on the other hand india has to cramp 1.2 billion in a landmass that is only 3x size of Pakistans

Dude are you kidding me?? Most Indians think of India as a superpower just check your mates posts

hehe, yea, but i think we are all lucky to achieve a growth rate especially with this world economy

Are you smokin cactus? Pakistan and India's per capita is almost the same no double

Our reproduction rate can be higher but it doesn't matter cuz we have alot of land for our small population... while on the other hand india has to cramp 1.2 billion in a landmass that is only 3x size of Pakistans

Dude are you kidding me?? Most Indians think of India as a superpower just check your mates posts

hehe, yea, but i think we are all lucky to achieve a growth rate especially with this world economy
Do you even knows stats of your country,...coz I know mine and we have lot to achieve...look at your economy, debts, load shedding, etc.

Neither you nor I should point fingers at each other as our three fingers point to us.

Do you even knows stats of your country,...coz I know mine and we have lot to achieve...look at your economy, debts, load shedding, etc.

Neither you nor I should point fingers at each other as our three fingers point to us.

1/3 homes in India don't have 1 minute of electricity, forget loadshedding... have yu checked Indian debt and Pakistani debt? your debt is like 60% of your GDP bro

this is a 2 year article

But — and here’s the kicker — although Pakistan will continue to be as poor and as miserable a place as it is now, our neighbour India is becoming a dramatically different place altogether. Last year the average Indian made about $3,500 annually. The average Pakistani, $2,000. Ten years ago the disparity was reversed.

India is racing toward economic and social advancement. Its population is becoming richer, more literate, more tech-savvy. And why is this happening? Because China’s awesome economic growth scares the living daylights out of India and this ensures that Indians are fixated by their economic growth in turn. Our former rival has put on running shoes and barely has enough time to check its rear view mirror to look at us, so focused is it on the Chinese panda.

Pakistan vs India: the widening gap – The Express Tribune

GDP per capita (Source: IMF)

China - $5414
India - $1389
Pakistan - $1201

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see, India's per capita GDP is NOT "double" anyone's. It is almost exactly the same as Pakistan's.

You are wasting your time. Indians only believe in PPP GDP measurement. So they congratulating themselves for having the world's 4th largest economy. Mean while, their economy is tanking and their rupee is becoming worthless.

When I see how Indians focus on the only one area they are not ranked last, it remind me of a child that bring home a report card of all 'F' except for 1 'B' and keep on bragging that he is doing an excellent job for getting a B.

You are wasting your time. Indians only believe in PPP GDP measurement. So they congratulating themselves for having the world's 4th largest economy. Mean while, their economy is tanking and their rupee is becoming worthless.

When I see how Indians focus on the only one area they are not ranked last, it remind me of a child that bring home a report card of all 'F' except for 1 'B' and keep on bragging that he is doing an excellent job for getting a B.

3rd largest. get ur facts right.

Wrong, India in fact has the 11th largest economy.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since according to the IMF, GDP by PPP should not be used for international comparisons. :wave:

"The IMF considers that GDP in purchase-power-parity (PPP) terms is NOT the most appropriate measure for comparing the relative size of countries to the global economy, because PPP price levels are influenced by non-traded services, which are more relevant domestically than globally," the IMF said.

"The Fund believes that GDP at market rates is a more relevant comparison."

edition.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/04/26/us.china.economy/index.html

kid primitive India has to buy almost everything from abroad, from cheap electronics to state of art capital goods in order to keep the country runing, and you know what, you have to pay everything in either $ or Euros, maybe in the future RMBs````so PPP is just a lubricate for indians mentalmasturbation

No look at the Ranking,

China input Ranking = 55
China output Ranking=19

India input Ranking= 96
India output Ranking=40

Difference in input ranking= 41, Difference in output ranking= 21. What does that tell you about our efficiency :azn:

that is a misconstrued analysis!
india's innovation drives come mainly from its IT (software) industry which requires a lot lower amount of investment than other industries.

For comparing per capita GDP , PPP is always the correct measure . However, The IMF is right , the overall GDP of economy must be measured in nominal terms only .The Chini members here are fooling no one except a few gullible Pakistanis . The neutral audience can see the truth for itself .

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China - $ 8382
India - $ 3694
Pakistan- $ 2787

:)

Back
Top Bottom