What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

The muslims of india need to wake up and be aware that indian hindus are an enemy

They will continue to be discriminated against, and there is nothing they can do about that

But they can act to protect their communities, ultimatly only pakistan will enter war to protect them if they are attacked

But they too must prepare to protect their communities

Maybe there should be a topic called "Pakistani Muslims. growing and Neglected" or maybe "Pakistani Hindus, Shrinking and Neglected" :P

Please be Specific, which Pakistani Muslims, Sunni, Shia, Hazaras, Ahmedis....oops Ahmedis are declared Non-Muslims.

Shows the mindset of Hindus - Whenever there is thread about Indian Muslims, first thing they say is kick them out of India without caring what OP is saying. Come down from your high horses - Pakistanis has nothing to do with India, first resolve your problem of dalits and untouchable Muslims than talk about Pakistan.

If they antagonize us ,yes .

IT will be a lia if i say hindu and muslims have no quarrels given the history.

BTW the r u Shia ?? Survey says more than 50% of sunni muslims of Pakistan considers Shia mulims as kafirs. :coffee:

Although in hidden words but at-least some Indians have courage to admit the fact and rest of your post is try to divert the question as usual.

Shows the mindset of Hindus - Whenever there is thread about Indian Muslims, first thing they say is kick them out of India without caring what OP is saying. Come down from your high horses - Pakistanis has nothing to do with India, first resolve your problem of dalits and untouchable Muslims than talk about Pakistan.
Oh well, you guys are obsessed about Indian Muslims.

Oh well, you guys are obsessed about Indian Muslims. See how many threads are started by Pakistani Hindus by Indians and Indian Muslims by Pakistanis.

OP is talking about Indian Muslims. He is a Pakistani. Its a Indian social issue nothing to do with Pakistan. Direct breaking of rule. Mods didn't closed it but they closed Baluchistan referendum thread.

So spare me with this self-righteous attitude

LOL - Neither the writer is Pakistani nor the OP, and it was Indian poster who said that send Indian Muslims to Pakistan.

LOL - Neither the writer is Pakistani nor the OP, and it was Indian poster who said that send Indian Muslims to Pakistan.
:lol: Yup. Re-checked it. It is one solo case. :D

indian muslims must not be sent to that place, but it must be their right and they can go if they want to.

Indian Muslims should be given an option, if they want to go to Pakistan, they should be allowed to settle in Pakistan.

It All started form an indians comment ....which shows us the hate is still there in brahmin indians ...

Islamic Republic of Pakistan was set up for Indian Muslims. The ball will always be in the court of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

It is obligation o part of Islamic Republic of Pakistan to cuddle any Muslims from sub continent who wants Peace.

They still feel for the Brothers set apart by an artificial border.

Islamic scholars condemn killing of Shia Muslims in Pakistan - The Times of India

Pakistan was made for Muslims who wanted a separate homeland.Those who stayed back wanted to be Indians and are Indians.

It All started form an indians comment ....which shows us the hate is still there in brahmin indians ...
whats wrong.. pak is a homeland for all muslims of india? yes or no? so we will fight for indian muslims right.

Pakistan was made for Muslims who wanted a separate homeland.Those who stayed back wanted to be Indians and are Indians.

there was no clause that said you have to move within such and such time. even in 50s people moved. so whats wrong for people to move in 2050.
i can see that only you have hate i your mind . fyi there are just 70 million brahmins in whole of india.

whats wrong.. pak is a homeland for all muslims of india? yes or no? so we will fight for indian muslims right.

there was no clause that said you have to move within such and such time. even in 50s people moved. so whats wrong for people to move in 2050.

That movement has to be voluntary on part of the person moving and acceptance has to be voluntary on part of Pakistan.

It is obligation o part of Islamic Republic of Pakistan to cuddle any Muslims from sub continent who wants Peace.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...uslims-growing-neglected-5.html#ixzz2MHeUxy79

i can see that only you have hate i your mind . fyi there are just 70 million brahmins in whole of india.

You don't know me well enough!

That movement has to be voluntary on part of the person moving and acceptance has to be voluntary on part of Pakistan.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...uslims-growing-neglected-5.html#ixzz2MHeUxy79

absolutely it has to be voluntary.. look at dawwod, bhatkal brothers etc. they have voluntarily moved to Pak. any indian muslim has the rightt o go there. pak does not have an option but to accept them, should they choose to go there.

Back
Top Bottom