What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

Couldn't watch an hour long video in a language I barely understand!What I get is Kahmiris forced Hindu Pundits from Kashmir out.
I condemn this as I believe in freedom of thought and practice for adherents of all and any religion.But if you act like those who pushed Hindus out by pushing Muslims how would you be different from them?Your friend suggests that Indian Muslims who had nothing to do with the unfortunate event has to be pushed out!

sorry not meant for you.. i think i entered wrongly.

OK :):tup:

@RiasatKhan That person don't represent Indians. We are proud of our Muslim brothers. They have done a lot for our country as Indian first and Muslim second.

I am not saying we should do the same. I am telling you the other side of the story. Hindus in India, many of us know it. Its revolting to see what happened to them and now happening with rest of the people of Kashmir.

Save your country from these extremists. We are paying the highest price of extremism/terrorism for 24 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats wrong.. pak is a homeland for all muslims of india? yes or no? so we will fight for indian muslims right.

Read post number twelve....

By the way y u guys are so desprate to throw all muslims to other country... :what:

By the way y u guys are so desprate to throw all muslims to other country... :what:

no. not desperate.. only i am saying htat they have a right to go there . thats something good for them. but i am happy they are opting to stay in my country
i have already replied to #12. if they dont have tight to go to pak, then pak does not have right to exist

no. not desperate.. only i am saying htat they have a right to go there . thats something good for them. but i am happy they are opting to stay in my country
i have already replied to #12. if they dont have tight to go to pak, then pak does not have right to exist

:what: well its there country too and secondly now Pakistan is a separate identity now ..not a state of india ...if they want to come here then shud get visa they will be welcomed ...but seriously now u shud accept them cause they chose to live with u...

They are hypocrites - On one hand they try to prove that Muslims could have lived peacefully in United India - look at Indian Muslims on other hand they are desperate to kick Indian Muslims out of Hindu India. Indian Muslims who opposed partition and supported united India still have to prove their loyalty towards India.

What is your country? there was no such thing like Indian Union before 47

They are hypocrites - On one hand they try to prove that Muslims could have lived peacefully in United India - look at Indian Muslims on other hand they are desperate to kick Indian Muslims out of Hindu India. Indian Muslims who opposed partition and supported united India still have to prove their loyalty towards India.

Exactly:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Fact is Most of muslim parents dont encourage their children in studies at least in my generation. Muslim kids are smart. They had two choices do business or go to dubai. not everyone succeed. Check any universities/top colleges , muslim representation is low compared to other minority christians. I hope this ill change in future.

If you want to jump into discussion than it's better to read the context of post? If Indian Muslims are thriving than why your fallows are hell bent to kick them out of India?

Really,Kicking them out of India.Do you see long line of Muslim asylum seekers in front of foreign embassies in India.:lol:.On the contrary, I see that in the land of pure.You just want nurse your bruised ego by believing same thing is happening in India:lol:

Really,Kicking them out of India.Do you see long line of Muslim asylum seekers in front of foreign embassies in India.:lol:.On the contrary, I see that in the land of pure.You just want nurse your bruised ego by believing same thing is happening in India:lol:

We know our problems and it's none of your business. First resolve problem of dalits, new untouchables "Muslims", red corridor and saffron terrorists only than your POV worth anything, until than it's a usual rant by internet hindu.

Haha A country made by Hinduphobes calling us Islamophobe.

How many Pakistanis here have u seen advocating Pakistani hindus to leave the country? and compare them to u gutless hindu islamophobes on this thread opening talking abt indian muslims to leave india....LOL @ U and ur likes!

We know our problems and it's none of your business. First resolve problem of dalits, new untouchables "Muslims", red corridor and saffron terrorists only than your POV worth anything, until than it's a usual rant by internet hindu.

Typical Offtopic rants with no substance.:lol:We don't have any problem with Dalits,there are no Muslim untouchables,Red corridor is well taken care off and Saffron terrorists are largely a myth.Let me be very clear what I meant to say here,Indian Muslims's are none of your concern,neither are the Dalits.

How many Pakistanis here have u seen advocating Pakistani hindus to leave the country? and compare them to u gutless hindu islamophobes on this thread opening talking abt indian muslims to leave india....LOL @ U and ur likes!

First you need to have minorities to advocating......
Dear I have met many Hindus who came from Pakistan and dont want to return. There are many hindu citizen of pakistan living in India Illegally seeking assylum for GoI. So I dont think you need for advocating Hindus to leave Pakistan.

and Iam not of a view who wants Muslims of India to leave.They are as Patriotic as I am.

Back
Top Bottom