What's new

India seals the series by 4-0

But they make pitches which help fast bowlers who get most wickets but spinners become useless but i like their turning and bouncy pitches which test the abilities of batsmans snd make game interesting

I would rate any century of karan nair in Aus/SA/NZ more than his 300 on indian dead wicket..overall Aus and SA adjust well in different conditions if we look overall records..this no1 ranking is based on recent matches so if you are lucky to play more matches on home ground you will reach at no 1 but how many you will win if play outside? Can india whitewash NZ, Aus and ENG in same way on their pitches?

We already know the answer. They will get a similar whitewash.

Australia under Ricky Ponting and the dominant West Indian sides could win test matches and test series abroad. We don't have that kind of a side anymore. Everyone seems a tiger on home pitches.

Thanks bro. A lot of big strides our test team has taken. Bowling attack with pace and spin that can bowl any side in the world out twice anywhere in the world. With reserves waiting in the wings. Some great new faces up the order as top level batters. A "tail" that is consistently scoring 120-150 runs every innings for the past two years. Top flight bowlers who are also top flight batters for the Ranji teams and are now coming to the party in international matches as well. Super fit, superb fielding side. Most of them are in their mid twenties. So what we are seeing so early is the nucleus of a world beating side that will probably decimate rival teams consistently for the next 10+ years. Maybe admittedly too early to say this, but we are probably watching the genesis of this generation's West Indies and Australia.
We lost world class spinner Saeed Ajmal when ICC banned his Dosra bowling, ICC also banned Mohammad Hafeez bowling and ruined his career. He was best all rounder for us, on other hand ashwin is free to bowl dosra whenever he wants. ICC Should stop hypocrisy, and it should come out from influence of India which seems very difficult.
I am very upset by ICC decisions. :hitwall::devil: But I must accept that India has big influence on ICC. :cray::cray:

We lost world class spinner Saeed Ajmal when ICC banned his Dosra bowling, ICC also banned Mohammad Hafeez bowling and ruined his career. He was best all rounder for us, on other hand ashwin is free to bowl dosra whenever he wants. ICC Should stop hypocrisy, and it should come out from influence of India which seems very difficult.
I am very upset by ICC decisions. :hitwall::devil: But I must accept that India has big influence on ICC.

I suppose we can play cricket make believe matches on the internet and claim each side is better. Coz I do not see India playing Pakistan in a bilateral series for the foreseeable future.

We end 2016 as the No.1 Test team. With the world's No. 1 and No. 2 Test bowlers.The world's No. 1 All-rounder. And the only No. 1 we missed to make it a clean sweep of all the Test top rankings is the No. 1 batter. Where Kohli is No. 2.

Last edited:
But they make pitches which help fast bowlers who get most wickets but spinners become useless but i like their turning and bouncy pitches which test the abilities of batsmans snd make game interesting

I would rate any century of karan nair in Aus/SA/NZ more than his 300 on indian dead wicket..overall Aus and SA adjust well in different conditions if we look overall records..this no1 ranking is based on recent matches so if you are lucky to play more matches on home ground you will reach at no 1 but how many you will win if play outside? Can india whitewash NZ, Aus and ENG in same way on their pitches?
Everyone is strong in home conditions. England thrashed India in England back in 2015 or 14, not too sure. Same goes for Australia, they dominate at home but can't play in alien conditions.

1. India hasn't overtook the UK in defence spending, don't kid yourself.

2. Funny joke.

3. I'll give you that one.

You have almost 1.5 billion people, the UK hasn't even got 100 million people. India would need to have at least 20 times the GDP of the UK to even match it. The real measure is GDP per capita, which the UK is miles ahead of India.

Now you can go keep crying through the night.

Learn to see the positives. It's not easy to steer such a huge country with such huge poverty unlike the west who were already advanced in technology & education. Even China was far better off, who never had border issues like India or terrorism.

It's still going to be a big war to bring down poverty & increase Per Capita Income with such huge population. But it will reduce in next 2 decades & definitely will be far better compared to Pakistan, which already is

You had the support of the US, UK & Middle East after independence. India never got any support or push from the west. We don't have oil like Middle East. All our economic status is purely our hard work. You talk as though India country is worse than Pakistan. We fare far better than Pakistan even in Per Capita Income, leave alone other figures.

Learn to see the positives. It's not easy to steer such a huge country with such huge poverty unlike the west who were already advanced in technology & education. Even China was far better off, who never had border issues like India or terrorism.

It's still going to be a big war to bring down poverty & increase Per Capita Income with such huge population. But it will reduce in next 2 decades & definitely will be far better compared to Pakistan, which already is

You had the support of the US, UK & Middle East after independence. India never got any support or push from the west. We don't have oil like Middle East. All our economic status is purely our hard work. You talk as though India country is worse than Pakistan. We fare far better than Pakistan even in Per Capita Income, leave alone other figures.

You win the award for the post with the biggest amount of BS on all of PDF. India's economy isn't better than the UK, having a larger GDP doesn't equal a better economy, per capita is a good measure but again it doesn't tell the entire story. Just look at the quality of life, people in the UK have toilets, 60% of India doesn't. That's more than enough to tell you who's economy is better.

As for in comparison to Pakistan, yeah no your not that much (if at all) better off. Like I said before, 60% of your country has no toilets, you have a higher percentage of people below the poverty line, the violence rate in India is only slightly better than Pakistan's, you have a higher percentage of people without adequately sanitised water, and you have a serious rape problem. Even in per capita income, just google it. The difference between India and Pakistan in terms of GDP per capita is only a couple hundred dollars. Not that much of a difference. We are both poor nations, get over it.

XD more help? What are you stupid? If it helps you sleep at night I guess it's fine, but don't go around parading Pakistan is treated like a king by the world and everyone ignores India. It's pretty much always been the other way around. End of story.

India has poor people
India has middle class people ie 300 million
It has the most million Aires

So get over it acknowledge their success and learn from.it Pakistan

Yaaaawn........ is this your daily dose of placebo?

I am very upset by ICC decisions. :hitwall::devil: But I must accept that India has big influence on ICC. :cray::cray:

Ashwin doesn't bowl a Doosra . He has a carrom ball a top spinner and a drifter which ends up like a outwing delivery , as variations . :fie:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom