What's new

India second to none in battlefield technology research

lol, how classic```cant even build a decent rifle and bullet! surprising people are acutally posting such clueless ranting from top

lol, how classic```cant even build a decent rifle and bullet! surprising people are acutally posting such clueless ranting from top
we try to make new technologies and for that it takes several years...at least we don't steal others technology,reverse engineer it and claim to be our own...if we wanted,we could have easily done that long ago..but simply that is not or style!!!

we try to make new technologies and for that it takes several years...at least we don't steal others technology,reverse engineer it and claim to be our own...if we wanted,we could have easily done that long ago..but simply that is not or style!!!
lol more clueless excuses for your primitive defense industry..here is the reality

INSAS a copy of Kalashnikov's action system and receiver, and failed
Modern Firearms - INSAS
Arjun a copy of German Leopard turret (almost identical) and British 120mm rifled tank gun and with many foreign components..failed
LCA a copy of French Mirage fuslage and areodynamics, again with foreign direct imports, failed
these are few classic examples,
you cant copy probably even with way much better accessibility to western components.

for all the internationl trade fairs i have been too in Europ, either you dont find india company exhibting or an Indian company with all those copied products from bags, shoes, jeans to others with such low quality

lol more clueless excuses for your primitive defense industry..here is the reality

INSAS a copy of Kalashnikov's action system and receiver, and failed
Modern Firearms - INSAS
Arjun a copy of German Leopard turret (almost identical) and British 120mm rifled tank gun and with many foreign components..failed
LCA a copy of French Mirage fuslage and areodynamics, again with foreign direct imports, failed
these are few classic examples,
you cant copy probably even with way much better accessibility to western components.

for all the internationl trade fairs i have been too in Europ, either you dont find india company exhibting or an Indian company with all those copied products from bags, shoes, jeans to others with such low quality

arjun is not a fail and is better than ur t-99.

lets for a moment consider lca and insas riffle failures. bring some more failure apart from these 2 plzzz..

Ok.. let me make it simpler and then you guys can fight...

in my opinion 2nd to none in hindi would mean "Hum kisi se kum nahi hain"

in my opinion we are first in hindi would mean "Hum sabse aagey hain"

On topic... I believe India has come long way today and indeed progressing. Some of our technologies are world class and some have further area of improvement. No country is 1st since technology itself has 'n' number of elements in it... some country will be better than other in something and this is how it works. If someone will say we are no 1 in the world in all technologies...then I would certainly like to check their hospital records.

arjun is not a fail and is better than ur t-99.

lets for a moment consider lca and insas riffle failures. bring some more failure apart from these 2 plzzz..
hehe``i take that as a joke

Ok.. let me make it simpler and then you guys can fight...

in my opinion 2nd to none in hindi would mean "Hum kisi se kum nahi hain"

in my opinion we are first in hindi would mean "Hum sabse aagey hain"

On topic... I believe India has come long way today and indeed progressing. Some of our technologies are world class and some have further area of improvement. No country is 1st since technology itself has 'n' number of elements in it... some country will be better than other in something and this is how it works. If someone will say we are no 1 in the world in all technologies...then I would certainly like to check their hospital records.

hehe like the hindi version. helps understand our badly educated pakistani friends

hehe like the hindi version. helps understand our badly educated pakistani friends

Thanks a lot Karan. Let's just not blame all Pakistani as badly educated ... we Indian and Pakistanis love trolling so we both have numerous Trolls. Please feel free to name Trolls and let them do their job. Just a humble request to a fellow Indian :)

hehe``i take that as a joke

"joke is a very serious thing" - winston churchill and trust me i was serious.
anyways u couldnt find any other failures in our nuke subs, aircraft carriers,destroyers, missiles like akash, agni, radars, tanks, pad aad , lch etc. what happened buddy i thought according to u all indian stuff is a failure. lca is also a success.

russia is considered to be one of the masters of missiles especially intercontinental. but recently they failed to build one. their missile failed 6/11 tests.
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...v8YshKuy8oklu4a6w&sig2=Fn89IumMVbqOiogrsaAQ8Q

"joke is a very serious thing" - winston churchill and trust me i was serious.
anyways u couldnt find any other failures in our nuke subs, aircraft carriers,destroyers, missiles like akash, agni, radars, tanks, pad aad , lch etc. what happened buddy i thought according to u all indian stuff is a failure. lca is also a success.

russia is considered to be one of the masters of missiles especially intercontinental. but recently they failed to build one. their missile failed 6/11 tests.
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...v8YshKuy8oklu4a6w&sig2=Fn89IumMVbqOiogrsaAQ8Q

So you are in Canada? :azn:

short failure list.
LCA (+ all parts)
ARJUN
Kaveri
Ansas
Satellite launching
AESA radar development (plane drop, RIP for Scientists)
etc (just like "second to none" etc mean go google urself find plenty more :rofl: "hum kisi sey kam nahi")

one more failure . totally failed to describe the terms like "Indigenous" and "second to none"

short failure list.
LCA (+ all parts)
ARJUN
Kaveri
Ansas
Satellite launching
AESA radar development (plane drop, RIP for Scientists)
etc (just like "second to none" etc mean go google urself find plenty more :rofl: "hum kisi sey kam nahi")

one more failure . totally failed to describe the terms like "Indigenous" and "second to none"

Now if I make a blatant post and talk about Pakistan's failures (including people calling the whole country as a failure) everyone here will go berserk...:)

And here are you, just ranting away without any knowledge or substance..

Back
Top Bottom