What's new

India second to none in battlefield technology research

Now if I make a blatant post and talk about Pakistan's failures (including people calling the whole country as a failure) everyone here will go berserk...:)

And here are you, just ranting away without any knowledge or substance..

And you'll also get banned :P :D :lol: :rofl: :pop:

Thats what I meant.. But then people with a higher degree of green in their avatar flags and muslim sounding nicks get away with anything most of the time :lol:

Dear you are senior member, mods will think twice before banning you :P :coffee:

Sleeper accounts ? ;)

Thats funny.. I just got to know that another senior member here has 7 accounts in all.. All of them over 1000 posts and one of them close to 4000.. I mean, banning as a deterrent really is losing its value..

short failure list.
LCA (+ all parts)
ARJUN
Kaveri
Ansas
Satellite launching
AESA radar development (plane drop, RIP for Scientists)
etc (just like "second to none" etc mean go google urself find plenty more :rofl: "hum kisi sey kam nahi")

one more failure . totally failed to describe the terms like "Indigenous" and "second to none"

Dear Sir,
I am amused yet surprised by your radical inputs. Please don't get me wrong. I love Pakistan and it's people but somehow I am scratching my head. I will always appreciate any technological gains made by Pakistan as the development of it's people will make me feel proud that us Asian brothers are second to none compared to any western civilization.

regards

"joke is a very serious thing" - winston churchill and trust me i was serious.
anyways u couldnt find any other failures in our nuke subs, aircraft carriers,destroyers, missiles like akash, agni, radars, tanks, pad aad , lch etc. what happened buddy i thought according to u all indian stuff is a failure. lca is also a success.

russia is considered to be one of the masters of missiles especially intercontinental. but recently they failed to build one. their missile failed 6/11 tests.
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...v8YshKuy8oklu4a6w&sig2=Fn89IumMVbqOiogrsaAQ8Q
none of the things you mentioned are Indian 'made' or 'developed', they are all either russian or western stuff with paint jobs...it as simple as that a country cant make a standard rifle and bullets cant be taken seriously about other high tech stuff.period

Logically or even remotely you are wrong.. Second to none means we are sharing the first place.. it clears says "none"

Dear, do not think about it too much... When you think about it too much, brain farts like your post happen. :lol:

Thats funny.. I just got to know that another senior member here has 7 accounts in all.. All of them over 1000 posts and one of them close to 4000.. I mean, banning as a deterrent really is losing its value..

Especially since fanboys from all countries aren't given the same treatment. ;)

on topic : Well, one person highlighted the truth aptly. During 26/11, NSG commandos were sitting idle in Haryana (sirsa ?) for almost a day due to unavailability of cargo transport from Delhi to Mumbai when a couple of brainwashed faggots were on a rampage on the streets of our financial capital. That shoed where we stand.

Default Re: India second to none in battlefield technology research

short failure list.
LCA (+ all parts)
ARJUN
Kaveri
Ansas
Satellite launching
AESA radar development (plane drop, RIP for Scientists)
etc (just like "second to none" etc mean go google urself find plenty more "hum kisi sey kam nahi")

one more failure . totally failed to describe the terms like "Indigenous" and "second to none"
U just made fool of ur self..... Try something better. Battle field research is the topic at least contribute on that.

Back
Top Bottom