What's new

India serves 90 day notice to Pakistan on Indus Water Treaty!

not sure of the details, but if that is the case

keep the pressure on, I guess

till they acquiesce to Indian demands

make them submit and tap out

it'll hurt quite a bit but how much pain they want is up to them
That is one of Khalistans issue they press on, how come Indian government at the center has the right to decide on pubjab rivers and waters.
Too much land rivers waters nankana sahib and punjab was given away at partition, they would like all of that back when they do make Khalistan.

Fair demand if you ask me.

Historical cities? 😂 Lahore alone has served as the capital of more Muslim empires then the one time it served as the capital for their small kingdom that didn’t even manage to rule all of Punjab.

Hell even the holiest of Sikh cities Amritsar historically had a Muslim majority. Hell Does it even have a Sikh majority today or is it Hindu majority?
Give us all of Gujarat because for almost 200 years a Muslim Khatri dynasty ruled it and it's a very important place us

Give us Delhi because Delhi was ruled by Muslim Jatt clans at some point in history, Pashtun tribes with origins from modern day Pakistan also ruled it - it's a very important place for us

Give us Lucknow cause it's cultural capital of Urdu speaking Muslims- it's a very important place for us

Forget all that - give us Mughal empire LMAO
We were robbed 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣

Last edited:
That is one of Khalistans issue they press on, how come Indian government at the center has the right to decide on pubjab rivers and waters.
Too much land rivers waters nankana sahib and punjab was given away at partition, they would like all of that back when they do make Khalistan.

Fair demand if you ask me.
might is right, they're down rn

time to make them submit

The Indus Water Treaty, just like the partition of Punjab, was very unfair to the Sikhs. Just like the Sikhs were denied their historical cities of Lahore, Gujranwala and Multan, they were also denied their fair share of the river waters. It is good that the Modi government is taking steps to correct this historical injustice.
Very few people on both side if the border are either unwilling to acknowledge this injustice or are just completely ignorant of it.

Either ways, sikhs got our land and waters robbed at partition.

All Pakistan has to say is no, thank you very much.

Baniya will try his level best to attack when the chips are down. Moo pe ram ram bagal mei churi…

Very few people on both side if the border are either unwilling to acknowledge this injustice or are just completely ignorant of it.

Either ways, sikhs got our land and waters robbed at partition.
way things are going, we'll be handed it on a platter

river bhi

Gilgit and Baltistan bhi

"azad" "kashmir" aka north punjab they can keep

fair deal ? :enjoy:

They are managing every single drop of water pretty well... we aren't creating dams and wasting it all in ocean... it's absolutely alright for them to stop it ... Water management kia banani hai hum nai eak government system tu bana nai... Pakistan ko eak bara sa plot bana lia jis pai Pakistani fauji establishment acre by acre kabza karti ja rai.... India shld stop rivers and expel it's sewerage system towards this Military infested land

All Pakistan has to say is no, thank you very much.

Baniya will try his level best to attack when the chips are down. Moo pe ram ram bagal mei churi…
Bhai jaan, the last time our hindutva PM came to your land for peace you guys sent your boys into Kargil, stop this illogical knee jerk reaction. The wounds go both ways.

Theres such a large trust deficit between us that its become a compulsion for one to act if it senses an iota of change in the others position.

I
Previously this was a red line but with the current political and financial crisis there is No diplomatic currency nor military will left in the state to protest or harass this construction. Pakistan will be both starved and parched to death from both the changing environment with global warming and by India.
Its very simple , Blood and Water cant flow together. You have to stop Blood , then, Water will flow .. 2024 election in the offing :)

Give us all of Gujrat because for 200 plus years a Muslim Khatri dynasty ruled it and it's a very important place us

Give us Delhi because Delhi was ruled by Muslim Jatt clans at some point in history, Pashtun tribes with origins from modern day Pakistan also ruled it - it's a very important place for us

Give us Lucknow cause it's cultural capital of Urdu speaking Muslims- it's a very important place for us

We were robbed 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣
And Before that, there was 10,000 years of Hindu rule in the same places :) so, who wins ?

IWT has always been unfair to east punjab, the rulers in delhi need to correct this unfair magnanimity showered on the other punjab at the cost of farmers here.
absolutely, IWT is grave injustice to East Punjab, Kashmir, Jammu and ladakh , this must be fixed at any cost. i am just waiting for 2024 election.

I

Its very simple , Blood and Water cant flow together. You have to stop Blood , then, Water will flow .. 2024 election in the offing :)

And Before that, there was 10,000 years of Hindu rule in the same places :) so, who wins ?
It was a joke dude

No one, literally no one wins this stupid argument, that was my point all along

You dont get it.. kashmir itself will be the first to get flooded prior to anything else. The particular area in flooded kashmir will be Impossible to hold for an occupational force..
Pakistan can build new dams to absorb the wave shocks..but still it's all about what you get and what you lose in total sum game.
I personally believe Pakistan will abstain from attacking any dams.. Pakistan has many other ways to go about.

Kashmir is on the higher ground, apart from the river bank areas, Kashmir will barely get flooded.

Back
Top Bottom