What's new

India-South Korea concerned over North Korean satellite launch.

LOL at indians making an enemy out of North Koreans. Take it from the Chinese, those guys are pretty crazy. Don't mess with them just because you think they are far away. They will literally get some guys on a ship to land in Mumbai and shoot up people in a massive suicide mission.

Or they can supply missiles to Pakistan ..Oh wait, they already done that.

LOL at indians making an enemy out of North Koreans. Take it from the Chinese, those guys are pretty crazy. Don't mess with them just because you think they are far away. They will literally get some guys on a ship to land in Mumbai and shoot up people in a massive suicide mission.

they"ve enough on their heads to bother about. If any such event occurs, it only increases our security cooperation with Japan and South Korea.

they"ve enough on their heads to bother about. If any such event occurs, it only increases our security cooperation with Japan and South Korea.
Mate. North Koreans don't think. They just act. You mess with them. They attack. No questions asked.

North Korea is a rogue state propped by the Chinese.

Anyways, they won't last long. They don't even have enough grain for their people.

You never know when the North Korean people will decide to march up the a$$ of that fugly kid.

ap10101001361.jpg

North Koreans are crazy, Dont anger them, for now the only thing they can do is exporting arms to Anti-Indian groups.

i think the chinese wont allow thgat part of the lucrative deal.. i mean friendship has a place and so does business.

On a more serious note thats nothing new for us.. we had/have hostile neighbours not obly supplying but financing/training retards to harm India.

North Koreans are crazy, Dont anger them, for now the only thing they can do is exporting arms to Anti-Indian groups.

i think the chinese wont allow thgat part of the lucrative deal.. i mean friendship has a place and so does business.

On a more serious note thats nothing new for us.. we had/have hostile neighbours not obly supplying but financing/training retards to harm India.

North Korea is a rogue state propped by the Chinese.

Anyways, they won't last long. They don't even have enough grain for their people.

You never know when the North Korean people will decide to march up the a$$ of that fugly kid.

ap10101001361.jpg
Okay.... this is what the Chinese are going to do when "global-trotting shiny superpowa" india messes with those crazy Norks

:pop:

If I had national leaders so dumb they go around angering crazy-mofo countries while a vastly superior foe practices J-10 air strikes in Tibet hundreds of km from my capital city, I'd go drown myself in the Ganges.

Okay.... this is what the Chinese are going to do when "global-trotting shiny superpowa" india messes with those crazy Norks

:pop:

If I had national leaders so dumb they go around angering crazy-mofo countries while a vastly superior foe practices J-10 air strikes in Tibet hundreds of km from my capital city, I'd go drown myself in the Ganges.

So North Korea is a mofo country...

...and I always thought how China was the mother of North Korea!

will this sat be launched by Taepodong-2?
my money go to UNHA missile .
and also on this matte I support our Chinese friends view when you see that some one is unpredictable you don't mess with him you do your business but try not to step in his path. you want to have your trades with S. Korea and Japan well you can have them but the wise thing to do is let they themselves deal with N. Korea and you stay neutral after all it has nothing to do with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom