What's new

India-South Korea concerned over North Korean satellite launch.

my money go to UNHA missile .
and also on this matte I support our Chinese friends view when you see that some one is unpredictable you don't mess with him you do your business but try not to step in his path. you want to have your trades with S. Korea and Japan well you can have them but the wise thing to do is let they themselves deal with N. Korea and you stay neutral after all it has nothing to do with you.

The thing is buddy North Korea only provided ready made missiles to Pakistan against India which they renamed as Ghauri. So, there is no matter of staying neutral when it comes to North Korea.

^Why shouldn't Pakistan have nuclear weapons if their neighbor, which poses an existential threat to them, already has nuclear weapons?

The thing is buddy North Korea only provided ready made missiles to Pakistan against India which they renamed as Ghauri-Shaheen. So, there is no matter of staying neutral when it comes to North Korea.
are you sure they gave Pakistan ready made missile ?
shaheen is solid fuel missile that N. Korea have no missile that can be compared to it, in fact I know of no Solid Fuel N. Korean missile.
about Ghauri it's natural evolution over scud missile ,N. Korea evolved it into Nodong , Iran made Shahab-3A and Pakistan made Ghauri

and also on this matte I support our Chinese friends view when you see that some one is unpredictable you don't mess with him you do your business but try not to step in his path. you want to have your trades with S. Korea and Japan well you can have them but the wise thing to do is let they themselves deal with N. Korea and you stay neutral after all it has nothing to do with you.
Noticed how new delhi sides with USA on everything, even on something totally none of their business? Did you see them backstab Sri Lanka? :azn:

are you sure they gave Pakistan ready made missile ?
shaheen is solid fuel missile that N. Korea have no missile that can be compared to it, in fact I know of no Solid Fuel N. Korean missile.

Sorry it was Ghauri missile only(read link), in 1999 our navy caught a North Korea ship heading for Karachi in which they found materials meant for missile development and blue print. It is said that North Korea sold them missile Technology in lieu of Nuke technology. Read this news link it has information.

In India, no tears for Kim Jong-il - Indian Express

Pakistan space agency SUPARCO is struggling to manufacture a rocket since last 50 years but failed but these North-Koreans gave them Missile Technology putting many Indian cities on their missile range, so they matter for us.

I don't think India is a pariah state either. My point was that you shouldn't be so ready to insult other states just because they don't toe the line for Delhi.

that's true

but then India is just concerned not taking steps against NK

Why India is concerned?What harm launching a satellite to space can have on India?

If other countries say say we are also concerned with Indian's space launching,would they care?

Mate. North Koreans don't think. They just act. You mess with them. They attack. No questions asked.

Yeah but China holds and pulls their leash.....so if they act up, the World will perceive China negatively. It has already happened.

Yeah but China holds and pulls their leash.....so if they act up, the World will perceive China negatively. It has already happened.

that's just your perception. NK is an independent sovereign state who knows how to interact with its neighbours in their own ways. if india is trying to act stupid involving in matters that nobody wants india to then it is a step towards another self humiliating foreign policy after the Sri-lanka fiasco!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom