What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

^^^^
Sanjay, I've already proven that chart is wrong. According to 2010 Census, Taiwanese-Americans are far more educated than Indians. For income, Indian like to brag and lie on the census. Chinese prefer to hide their wealth.

Clean up in aisle 3 Sanjay. Better go gunga din. Also Indians invent nothing. Contribute nothing. Just dumb 85 IQ rapists.

What's important here is that the Indian establishment stood firm and united against the reigning and unchallenged superpower. Only a handful of countries dare to do that.

First it was Italy, now it's the Big Guy himself. India is announcing that the old world order is no longer applicable.

It is evident you have read too much into indian "standbazi". Fact is indian establishment put up the show in front of election crowd and now they are scrambling for controlling damage they have caused.

Besides,
US arrested indian diplomat
US said NO to indian demand of apology
US said NO to dropping the charge

So, how US responses reflecting on all spectacles indian establishment has put out?

"India is announcing that the old world order is no longer applicable" for this bit - other countries with much more prominence and leverage in world order are trying with much more difficulty. I would say india is in NO position to do or try any such thing. Quick review of elements and control of world order would say that fact out loud.

^^^^
Sanjay, I've already proven that chart is wrong. According to 2010 Census, Taiwanese-Americans are far more educated than Indians. For income, Indian like to brag and lie on the census. Chinese prefer to hide their wealth.

Clean up in aisle 3 Sanjay. Better go gunga din. Also Indians invent nothing. Contribute nothing. Just dumb 85 IQ rapists.

Dum Ghai , this is not Chinese stats that you fudge and twist to your liking even if you are now claim that chinese don't pay taxes( where income stats come from)

face it you were brought to america as railway slaves and sex slaves. The latter being a tradition still held by you, the " red light special- me show you good time for a dollah".

Dum Ghai , this is not Chinese stats that you fudge and twist to your liking even if you are now claim that chinese don't pay taxes( where income stats come from)

face it you were brought to america as railway slaves and sex slaves. The latter being a tradition still held by you, the " red light special- me show you good time for a dollah".

Its disgusting you defend a criminal coming from India.

Where is your loyalty to America?

Apus like you should be deported from America.

It is evident you have read too much into indian "standbazi". Fact is indian establishment put up the show in front of election crowd and now they are scrambling for controlling damage they have caused.

Besides,
US arrested indian diplomat
US said NO to indian demand of apology
US said NO to dropping the charge

So, how US responses reflecting on all spectacles indian establishment has put out?

The Justice department and NY prosecutors mean business, but the State department is looking for a way out. They have different priorities; the DOJ is concerned with domestic law enforcement, State is concerned with forging international relations to serve US interests.

All this blustering is for the US media because the State department can't be seen to undermine justice and contradict other parts of the government. Once the spotlight is off, the State department will find a way to soothe India.

"India is announcing that the old world order is no longer applicable" for this bit - other countries with much more prominence and leverage in world order are trying with much more difficulty. I would say india is in NO position to do or try any such thing. Quick review of elements and control of world order would say that fact out loud.

The US needs India as part of its Asian strategy.
And India knows it.

I would say no great lost. They don't really contribute much to the American economy. I say that knowing that most don't enjoy working and would rather be do-nothing middle managers. In fact, even most Indian Americans know that statement is true. Think Jewish people, but take away 25 to 30 IQ Points. That basically describes the American Indian (not red skinned kind, the Indians that just got here).

What I find out about the Indians in various places is that Indians who come to America and leach off us are the one that is most pro-India and anti-USA. They think they since they are taking advantage of America, America is stupid and that they are smart. A lot of times, I feel that US is not very smart to allow them to free load off us. Its time to send them home.

Its disgusting you defend a criminal coming from India.

Where is your loyalty to America?

Apus like you should be deported from America.

at no point did I defend the " criminal" , unlike you do of the massage parlors you chinese export to every country, dum Lee

solomon, the issue is the strip search of a diplomat...we should have booked her, finger printed her, even put in a cell till she made bail( which was expected to be in hours) or given her a ROR without the need to change her into jail uniform/ strip search. This is not exactly high crimes -
The Supremes ruled last year that strip-searches are permitted for any arrest. Khobragade was treated with dignity even then. Her humiliation was primarily the result of her arrest - she thought she'd be able to get away with her crime.

A bangla-who-desh guy asking the American jew to stand with him, where otherwise on these boards he is always ranting against israel and jews :rofl: Oh the irony!
He might have recalled my family was once closely attuned to leading Bangladeshi affairs. But no; the lead on such a petition should be a prominent individual or group, rather than a "nobody" like myself.

We Americans should stand against slave practice by indians or anyone else for that matter. This issue runs deep in American history and india showed utter and repeated disrespect to American sensitivity and history. In fact there should be counter petition to investigate all indian companies who often commit visa fraud and slave practices.

@Solomon2 would you like to initiate that?
I think I'm going to take a few days vacation from PDF. I haven't stuck around here for years only to shift my focus to Indian failings rather than Pakistani ones.

Last edited:
The Supremes ruled last year that strip-searches are permitted for any arrest. Khobragade was treated with dignity even then. Her humiliation was primarily the result of her arrest - she thought she'd be able to get away with her crime.

You are barking up the wrong tree here with me. Perhaps you are not understanding me. It is not a question of " permitted" or " legality" of a strip search or that she committed a crime, rather it is a question of discretion.

You see in our country we have something called " own recognizance (O.R.)" , where you do get booked , fingerprinted, even put in a temp cell, but do not get strip searched and changed into " jail clothing" . look it up ... it a discretion afforded to most all.

If you've been reading up you'll realize that allegations of mistreatment are either rumors or unjustifiable exaggerations.

Sounds reasonable, doesn't it? However, the evidence the D.A. has is in the form of paperwork Khobragade filled out as part of her official duties showing that she abused her position. Article 44-3 of the Consular Convention says Khobragade is under no obligation to discuss such things.

The State Dept. did send a letter to the Indian embassy discussing the situation, which apparently was not answered.

Who do I have to be, exactly? Some sort of saint? I don't work for the U.S. government. i never "twisted" the Convention. There have been U.S. diplomats in trouble overseas before. I've read accounts of some of the abuses. Either the personnel concerned fall under the Diplomatic Convention instead of the Consular Convention, or they are fugitives from U.S. law, or legal settlements were made and executed in line with the laws of the host country, as for Raymond Davis.

When was the last time evidence existed to accuse a U.S. diplomat of human trafficking?

Dude, if your diplomats were involved in something similar you'd do as we did. So stop being hypocritical. Indians ar showing the same disdain for your domestic legal concerns that you have shown to other countries in the past. India has used the same logic- that our staff will always be protected- that you yourself always use. Then why this hypocrisy?

I think I'm going to take a few days vacation from PDF.
But if you do that, who will be the "acting" Israeli ambassador?

I haven't stuck around here for years only to shift my focus to Indian failings rather than Pakistani ones.

We know you love us really! :lol:

A baseless hypothetical. You're running on empty.

Ask the Pakistanis. They know a guy called Raymond Davis who was not even a diplomat and technically had no immunity at all. They and every other country will attest to the status of US diplomats as the most protected species on earth.

@Indo-guy bang on as I said....

It is not a question of " permitted" or " legality" of a strip search or that she committed a crime, rather it is a question of discretion.
It's not like she was strip-searched in public at airport security like one of my relatives, or photographed confused and in handcuffs like Dominique Strauss-Kahn. Khobragade was treated with discretion: we only have her word for it that she was humiliated. Certainly her search was neither public nor invasive. How much "consideration" this woman merits may be a subjective judgment but it appears the U.S. met the legal standard - certainly a greater amount of discretion than was shown in the Strauss-Kahn case.

They know a guy called Raymond Davis -
A difficult situation resolved following Pakistani legal practice and in accord with the relevant Conventions - and it had nothing to do with human trafficking. The End.

But if you do that, who will be the "acting" Israeli ambassador?
Oy, vey!

We know you love us really!
Maybe some day I'll get a Pakistani girlfriend...Jewish, of course -

Last edited:
Why online petition when india is spanking through removing security barricade, vandalizing Dominos pizza and event using subservient third country regime to do same thing as india?

We Americans should stand against slave practice by indians or anyone else for that matter. This issue runs deep in American history and india showed utter and repeated disrespect to American sensitivity and history. In fact there should be counter petition to investigate all indian companies who often commit visa fraud and slave practices.

@Solomon2 would you like to initiate that?

Actually, who are "we" here??

From what I've read so far the Indian gov't was keen to retaliate against Richard's family and that's what the legal proceedings in India were about. Here we have a disconnect between Indian law and international law: international law says the consul is to follow the laws of her host country but an Indian court ruled - incorrectly, of course - that the employment contract signed in India should be valid in the U.S.

So the Indians started proceedings against Richard and made life difficult for her husband. But the same U.S. law that protects Richard says she has the right under U.S. law not to be retaliated against. I presume that was the motivation for the U.S. to move to protect Richard's family by evacuating them from India.

There was no retaliation.. Indian judiciary system is an independent system. There is no biased here.. Sangeeta was missing and Diplomat reported it as a normal procedure and informed US about is also.. When asked to her husband, he said he have no information about her.. While searching phone records, the investigators found out, he was getting call from one particular number. When called,it was Sangeeta and she asked for money and regular visa.. Diplomat informed that he do not have authority for it. When she threatened diplomat filed a complaint against her in court and police questioned Sangeeta's husbad which is also a normal procedure..The trial was still going on when US evacuated the family. And for your information US law only valid at your country.. You have no right to evacuate a person from India citing US rule..In that case, anyone can file a case against some Indians and citing retaliation can ask US DA to evacuate his family ..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom