What's new

India strikes back at nuclear protesters

NGO’s- conversion, demonstration and terrorism

The Government of India has finally woken up and has put around 77 Non Governmental Organisations under the watch list for fueling anti India activities. The topic regarding the mis doings of some NGOs in the country have been doing the round for quite sometime and recently the Ministry for Home had also pointed out that there are some organisations in and also outside the country which are aimed at causing unrest.

The problem is three fold according to the Economic Wing of the Intelligence Bureau. Preliminary investigations which have dealt with the funds of these NGOs show that their activities have ranged from causing unrest, terrorism and also conversions.

The country has 68000 registered NGOs. But the problem is not with these NGOs as their records and financial transactions have always been an open chapter. The problem is with the 77 NGO’s which have now been identified by the Government of India. The Home Secretary, R K Singh says that these NGOs are not being probed. He however adds that some NGOs have diverted funds and these are the ones which will be probed.

However the IB has decided to put all these 77 NGOs under the watch list as there has been some suspicion regarding their dealings. Most of these NGOs get their funding’s from the Gulf, the United States of America and also some Scandinavian countries.

The NGO’s from both the US and also these Scandanavian countries have been notorious for pumping in funds in a bid to cause and unrest and even conversions. For the sake of conversions, these NGOs which have their bases in the above mentioned two places have pumped in nearly Rs 10000 crore and these funds are currently under the scanner of the Home Ministry. There have also been instances to show that funds are being pumped in, in large numbers for the sake of causing anti development protests. The recent one being the protest against the Kundakulam nuclear plant in Tamil Nadu. The Home Ministry feels that the protests were funded by NGOs in the United States of America. These kind of NGOs have been set up in various parts of the world and the job is to create protests against projects which would help in the development of a nation. In addition to this some of these NGOs have also been parking money and supplying them for the naxalite movement as well.

There have also been a large number of complaints regarding the funds that are being pumped in for the sake of conversions. The funds are pumped in and then distributed to smaller groups who use the same for forcible conversions.

The biggest headache is however the NGOs which are being fed from countries such as Saudi Arabia. These are the funds which are pumped in and parked in NGOs which are used for terrorist activities. :D

The Home Ministry says that these NGOs which have their bases abroad will be put under the scanner and that country too would be informed regarding the same. All the money that would be coming in would be monitored very closely and the spending would be scrutinized as well. All three types of activities as mentioned above are grave offenses and the punishment that would follow too would be severe, an official informed.

The government of India which has often been soft on NGOs as it was believed that they were harmless has now decided to up the ante. There have in the past been very few cases where such activities have resulted in prosecution, but this time around the Government says that the punishment would be stringent. The Financial Task Action Force too would be on its heels and would pick up any small diversion of funds and initiate criminal proceedings. In addition to this the government would also place under the scanner the registered NGOs too and watch all fund movements initiated by them.

NGO’s- conversion, demonstration and terrorism | Vicky Nanjappa

If you read wikileaks, The US Ambassador was stating that the South and the West of India would be growing at 12-15% if it wasn;t held down by states in the North. I am pretty sure he was referring to certain states like UP. I support Modi. I don;t mind the fact that he is associated with the RSS but I know he has a plan and vision. This is coming from a Christian, so its has to do with religion for me. In fact, in the US, 40 groups came out to protest against Modi. These consisted of some Hindu Gujurat groups. Sad to say. For Modi to become PM, he has to make some concrete statements about protecting minorities rights. This would serve to calm the masses.
In a open interview with the Ministry of Minority Affiers asked Modi the question "What has your government done to the Minorities?" He replied "NO, I have not any thing special for the Minorities or the Majority, the rule of the land applies to all subjects of the state and it is the individual be it Hindu or Muslim or Christian, Sikh who has to volentierly come front and be part of the growth the State is supporting".

This is how a good leader should be "NO descrimination, NO favoritism, Nothing for any individual or any sect, every thing is common for every one".

I dont want MODI as the PM, I want a CM for every state like MODI.

In a open interview with the Ministry of Minority Affiers asked Modi the question "What has your government done to the Minorities?" He replied "NO, I have not any thing special for the Minorities or the Majority, the rule of the land applies to all subjects of the state and it is the individual be it Hindu or Muslim or Christian, Sikh who has to volentierly come front and be part of the growth the State is supporting".

This is how a good leader should be "NO descrimination, NO favoritism, Nothing for any individual or any sect, every thing is common for every one".

I dont want MODI as the PM, I want a CM for every state like MODI.

I agree with everything. The only difference is i want Modi as PM Especially when I think of Rahul being pushed as a PM candidate for no qualifications other than being a dynasty baby

I wil responf to whoever I choose, espesically when such folks like yourself blindly spew BS. I have provided more stats and links than any other person on 2 separate treads. Ask yourself why folks don;t want to comment on this issue. They think by ignoring this tread, it will go away. NO WAY> I intend on educating folks both sides of this dilemma. You will pull out a story from your arse regarding spicy food and cancer link. Bollocks. Your friend is a rad tech....plz understand what they do....before you talk

I am not the one who spew BS..... You had never provided any stats and links till now reg this topic!

Read it and enlighten yourself

http://www.scgcorp.com/pdf/scg_written_11.pdf
Diet and stomach cancer: a case-control st... [Eur J Cancer Prev. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI
Andhraites more prone to cancer of the liver

You are a self proclaimed winner and on topic... Nuclear radiation leak is a major issue and it will hit the headlines the very next day. Even if it is very minor issue.

Kakrapar nuclear power plant confirms radiation leak - Times Of India
AMRI hospital fire in Kolkata: 'No radiation leak' - Times Of India

Both Tarapur and Kalpakkam are less than 100 Km from Mumbai and Chennai respectively! There was not even a notable leak in these power plants in the last many decades from which it was established.

Nuclear power plants are NOT fail-proof and risk-free.... Everything in life has risks! TN had to develop, For development it needs power, If we live 8 hours without electricity then Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra and Maharashtra will go miles ahead of TN in terms of development!

Again You had never provided any proof that there is great radiation leak in any of the nuke plants in India!

Kudankulam is the first 1000 Mw Power plant in India. I agree that India terribly lacks behind in Emergency Management! India needs to prepare itself for worst case scenario... Things like Chernobyl and Windscale Fire can happen to India to, But how NPCL can lower these is the challenge....

I hope Jaya is waiting for Sankaran Kovil by elections, After that she know how to manage these NGO's and some anti-nationals who mislead people!

I am not the one who spew BS..... You had never provided any stats and links till now reg this topic!

Read it and enlighten yourself

http://www.scgcorp.com/pdf/scg_written_11.pdf
Diet and stomach cancer: a case-control st... [Eur J Cancer Prev. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI
Andhraites more prone to cancer of the liver

You are a self proclaimed winner and on topic... Nuclear radiation leak is a major issue and it will hit the headlines the very next day. Even if it is very minor issue.

Kakrapar nuclear power plant confirms radiation leak - Times Of India
AMRI hospital fire in Kolkata: 'No radiation leak' - Times Of India

Both Tarapur and Kalpakkam are less than 100 Km from Mumbai and Chennai respectively! There was not even a notable leak in these power plants in the last many decades from which it was established.

Nuclear power plants are NOT fail-proof and risk-free.... Everything in life has risks! TN had to develop, For development it needs power, If we live 8 hours without electricity then Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra and Maharashtra will go miles ahead of TN in terms of development!

Again You had never provided any proof that there is great radiation leak in any of the nuke plants in India!

Did you read the link you provided....some are 10 yrs old, 1 points out the benefits of spices, other link is not even based on facts or hard evidence, another link blames the cancer of Andraites on adulterated oil.....LMAO!!!

I said I gave enough links and proof. I told you during the NSG hearings, many details of mishaps were given. Go look for it. Google dimwit. i explained to you before radiation leak is only one of many possible problems but you are stuck with this one only. You are right, not everything is fullproof but India has very limited abilities to tackle such emergencies. Develop the safety practices in tandem with any other development, then ppl wont riot. Stop following Russian model, which pays very little attention to safety.

Read and enlighten yourself, provide solid credible links, not old false crap that has been dismissed. Choose links from reputable sources that has defintive proofs. Do you have a PhD? Do you knwo the difference between scientific written papers/journals and newspapers? This is why I am the WINNER got it loser?

Did you read the link you provided....some are 10 yrs old, 1 points out the benefits of spices, other link is not even based on facts or hard evidence, another link blames the cancer of Andraites on adulterated oil.....LMAO!!!

I said I gave enough links and proof. I told you during the NSG hearings, many details of mishaps were given. Go look for it. Google dimwit. i explained to you before radiation leak is only one of many possible problems but you are stuck with this one only. You are right, not everything is fullproof but India has very limited abilities to tackle such emergencies. Develop the safety practices in tandem with any other development, then ppl wont riot. Stop following Russian model, which pays very little attention to safety.

Read and enlighten yourself, provide solid credible links, not old false crap that has been dismissed. Choose links from reputable sources that has defintive proofs. Do you have a PhD? Do you knwo the difference between scientific written papers/journals and newspapers? This is why I am the WINNER got it loser?

An article about Cancer which is 10 years old does not mean the findings are false! Yes some studies tell that spices are good for cancer, But too much of anything is good for nothing, I have some Telugu friends who put raw chilli powder in rice and eat it... If unused people eat that then they cannot sleep for 2 days!

I said you never gave any proofs telling that the existing Nuclear power plants had caused cancer in India! Don't twist the same thing again and tell it with different wording! No news channels, No atomic engineers could find any problems with nuclear power for the past four decades and you trickheaded genius found it!

Ever heard of Three Mile Island accident? WindScale Fire? With Russian model India had never failed in anything in the past be it Mig21 or T90. You remind me of Silent Bomb Ramalingam(Omi Vaidya) of three idiots... I have seen many PhD's without even knowing the basics of the subject and think that they are more intelligent than Einstein... Hope you are that kind of self proclaiming PhD winner!

"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool. Shun him."

Anyways India is not going to stop the use of nuclear power! Those who don't like can emigrate out of India!

so u agree that the real reason for the protest is because the church cant do their conversions in the area?

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

asokku,

nee indha mokkayanukku ellam badhil sollikittu irukka?

kenaa kiruka what is the point between kknp being built and conversion. but last time i checked uday kumar was a hindu.. and idiots like u were the one givin religious colors to the protest.

see you idiot, the project commenced way back long time ago, and even I am with the people of Kudankulam for their right to protest, if you want to know about my stand on the KKNPP issue read my post from the #1 post of this thread.
At the same time, I am not saying that KKNPP should be shut down. All I am saying is that when the GOvernment is able to spend 14 k crores on KKNPP, why not a nother 2 or 3 k crore to create a new township 30 or 40 km away from the KKNPP site for the people.

Even the people of KKNPP should also be blamed for thier late last minute response to protest.

As far as Chistianity is concerned, I was never against Chistianity or Christians. But the way preacers are swarming the streets brings communal dishormany, You stick to your religion and let me stick to my religion and we'll be friends no problem with that but when i tend to enforce my belife on you or the other way arround always will result in disaster.

And you on the other post talked about caste system in Hinduims, The white masters who taught the world about Chiristianity did more cruelty to people of other race than any other religion did in the history of man kind. if the Churches of Spain today are glitering in Gold its because the white masters slaved the INCA empire for 100s of years forcing the family members of each family to take the place of thier fallen brother or father in the Gold Mines. So do not talk about what your kind will be ashamed for eternity.

if u feel like offended or forced to conert by those street preachers go and give a complaint in police station. whz stoppin u? even il support u. but acusing everythn on christians is not acceptable.

FYI genius idiot christianity prevailed in India long before Whites. also do remember christians also had a major role in freedom strggle. but your brahmins are the one sided with the whites.

do u know the ifference between missionaries and merchants?

An article about Cancer which is 10 years old does not mean the findings are false! Yes some studies tell that spices are good for cancer, But too much of anything is good for nothing, I have some Telugu friends who put raw chilli powder in rice and eat it... If unused people eat that then they cannot sleep for 2 days!

I said you never gave any proofs telling that the existing Nuclear power plants had caused cancer in India! Don't twist the same thing again and tell it with different wording! No news channels, No atomic engineers could find any problems with nuclear power for the past four decades and you trickheaded genius found it!

Ever heard of Three Mile Island accident? WindScale Fire? With Russian model India had never failed in anything in the past be it Mig21 or T90. You remind me of Silent Bomb Ramalingam(Omi Vaidya) of three idiots... I have seen many PhD's without even knowing the basics of the subject and think that they are more intelligent than Einstein... Hope you are that kind of self proclaiming PhD winner!

"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool. Shun him."

Anyways India is not going to stop the use of nuclear power! Those who don't like can emigrate out of India!

We migrating back and we going to take over......and make everything right. Got that? Get your facts straight. Scientific papers are produced everyday. It has to be proven and go to rigorous tests. Can you show what your tests your references went thru. You are blindly defending a this issue but you have no idea what you are talking about. The incidents you mentioned like 3 mile islan, I have already mentioned in previous posts. So wtf are you doing wasting time? Sheer stupidity is what comes to mind, if folks think like you. You are trying to make excuses for the lack of safety by suggesting that INdia;s energy demand is more important than ppl'z safety. Wrong move. If it concerned you personally, the attitude and opinion would be different but only if an NGO EDUCATED YOUR DUMMY

if u feel like offended or forced to conert by those street preachers go and give a complaint in police station. whz stoppin u? even il support u. but acusing everythn on christians is not acceptable.

FYI genius idiot christianity prevailed in India long before Whites. also do remember christians also had a major role in freedom strggle. but your brahmins are the one sided with the whites.

do u know the ifference between missionaries and merchants?

Ashoka does not realize that Christianity existed in INdia before the Vatican. It was under the doicese of the Middle Eastern Church. THose white masters he mentions, cmae to India and forced ppl to heed to Roman Catholicism and the Vatican or be out under the sword and tortured. Then there was the Goan Inquistion by the Jesuits. Do not confuse this version of Christianity for the one that existed earlier in India under the approval and protection of Kerala Hindu Kings....

Kudankulam is no Fukushima it has all the international safety measures in place and is not a 2nd gen plant like they had in Japan.

We migrating back and we going to take over......and make everything right. Got that? Get your facts straight. Scientific papers are produced everyday. It has to be proven and go to rigorous tests. Can you show what your tests your references went thru. You are blindly defending a this issue but you have no idea what you are talking about. The incidents you mentioned like 3 mile islan, I have already mentioned in previous posts. So wtf are you doing wasting time? Sheer stupidity is what comes to mind, if folks think like you. You are trying to make excuses for the lack of safety by suggesting that INdia;s energy demand is more important than ppl'z safety. Wrong move. If it concerned you personally, the attitude and opinion would be different but only if an NGO EDUCATED YOUR DUMMY

Again, if the so called scientific papers are published, Kindly show it to me! Till NOW you had shown not even just one!

No more personal attacks, Show me your scientific papers that tells "Radiation leak in nuclear power plants in India has caused cancer to normal public", If you cannot, please show some respect to the time of both of us.

JUST POLITICS
LETS SEE WHAT IF ALL RIVERS WERE NATIONALOSED TO BEGIN WITH
1.DROUGHT CONDITON IN SEVARAL STSTES COULD BEEN AVOIDED
2.FLOODS IN NORTH EASTERN AND WESTERN STATES COULD BE AVOIDED
3.MORE DAMS COULD HAVE BEEN BUILD ALONG THE WAY
4.EXTENSIVE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY COULD HAVE BEEN PRODUCED
5.COMPLETE IRRIGATION FACILITIES CAN BE POSSIBLE ALL OVER INDIA(MOST PARTS)
6.ARI PRODUCTION WOULD HAVE MULTIPLIED
7.FARMERS SUCIDE WOULD HAVE REDUCED
8.DAMS MAY SERVE AS RESERVOIR FOR DRINKING WATER AND STORE WASTED RAIN WATER
9.LOCAL FISHERAN CAN MAKE LIVELYHOOD OUT OF THE DAMS
10.FORESTATION IS POSSIBLE ALONG THE DAMS THAT INTURN MAY IMPROVE OUR FOREST LIFE
11.ENVIROINMENTAL POLUTION CAN BE AVIODED
12.GOVT CAN MAKE MORE PROFIT OUT OF IT
13.MORE ELECTRICITY MEANS MORE INDUSTRIAL GROWTH
............ AND THE BENIFITS GOES ON.....

BUT RATHER THAN DOING SUCH EFFECTIVE THINGS IDIOTIC CONGERSS MEN BUILDING MEGA EXPENSIVE NUCLEAR PLANTS TO HELP THE WEST SELL THEIR URANIUM TO US SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE PROFIT.

Again, if the so called scientific papers are published, Kindly show it to me! Till NOW you had shown not even just one!

No more personal attacks, Show me your scientific papers that tells "Radiation leak in nuclear power plants in India has caused cancer to normal public", If you cannot, please show some respect to the time of both of us.

When you read every single post I put up, then ill respond in kind. TIll then you are just wasting your breathe. i have done more than any other poster on this forum. I don;t spew BS....I back up what I have said with facts.....I don;t make up bullet points without any proof. Its easy to point out the pro's but can you point the con;s? You don;t comprehend English well, I pointed out that your links are not good enough. There is a benchmark to meet and you failed. Use reputable sources to back your claims instead of spweing BS. Okay?

You are one of these folks who think the Dam in between Kerala and Tn is good because it provides electricity right? Right!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom