What's new

India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't mind us, our statesmen prefer to avoid the loss of our boys, so does china.
only martial ones don't mind slaughtering their own for personal egos.

In other words China can send its forces anywhere to the LAC region to demarcate wherever it wants thanks for proving my point :tup:

Indians are exposed and have nothing else to say.

Hey Indians!!!!!!!

We Pakistanis and Chinese love camping. We love camp fires.

Especially in Ladakh!!!!

camping4.53172723.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Feared ..Hmm

pakistan_surrender_1971_war.jpg

All your forces did was watch the Chinese supply their men by air and ground in the area you "claim" to be yours either do something about it or accept the de facto international boundary because you yourself seem to realize that India is incapable of facing the PLA.

I don't get it what you are blabbing about? Apart from being liberal atheist, have you done your thesis on Indian defense as well? If not then keep your views to yourself, the people of the land I believe are capable enough to live or die for the land and if attacked they will make sure the consequences for the adversary would not be any thing the adversary would have ever imagined in the wildest of their dreams.

I think we must stop with these incursions threads , either way china and india can't risk to go to war cause both are having growing economies, and the pakistanis here seem to be more interested on india-china border rather than pak-india border , instead on laughing on others they should focus on their country( their country is filled with more terrorist than any other country in the world)

PS: This is a reply to who ever is going to quote me
" I won't reply to your post simply because you are definitely pakistani and a troll :P, and i have better stuff to do rather than replying to trollers"

You know that I will give your daal eating face my address and that you will ignore it for bringing the daal eating ***** that you are to life.
having one surrender is no fun after having 90000+ surrender en masse.
besides, i wouldn't want to keep you away from your minimum wage job. please continue sir :tup:

All your forces did was watch the Chinese supply their men by air and ground in the area you "claim" to be yours either do something about it or accept the de facto international boundary because you yourself seem to realize that India is incapable of facing the PLA.

Why don't you give the same advise to Chinese, who with all these exercise were only able to remove some of the construction done by India in the territory they claim to be theirs!

Thermonuclear ability is not important. If China launches a serious attack, India will surely retaliate with nuclear weapons. India also has submarine based nuclear launch capability. So China can expect to suffer a lot.

The Chinese are not as foolish as you think to go for a war. Both countries have no great disputes today.

Ever heard of JL-2? China has an established nuclear triad capability now thermonuclear weapons may not matter to you but to China who has a wide array of bombs going into the MT's does not need to use all even a quarter of there arsenal to punish India for any bastardly behavior

having one surrender is no fun after having 90000+ surrender en masse.
besides, i wouldn't want to keep you away from your minimum wage job. please continue sir :tup:

You are a scared Indian. As usual. I give you my address. Come and see me. But you won't. You are low class Hindu Punjabi servant. I don't blame you for your aukat, but I can say that if you have anything to say, you can say it to my face.

In other words China can send its forces anywhere to the LAC region to demarcate wherever it wants thanks for proving my point :tup:
incursions happen on both sides, neither side is a pushover when it comes to military capability. we will come to you when we need lessons on losing half the territory.

Why don't you give the same advise to Chinese, who with all these exercise were only able to remove some of the construction done by India in the territory they claim to be theirs!

The PLA march into so called Indian territory dismantle your cameras and observation posts and all you do is tap dance for the international community, some of your idiot Indian friends are stupid enough to think that India can take on China I'm not saying it will happen but if it dos you will be wiped out

You people are the most pathetic nation on Earth, and on top you guys have the audacity to praise yourselves. You Indians are golden fools.

We laugh at you daal eating bollywood supermen. :lol:

That coming from a person residing in one of the failed nations on earth is really funny.

false flag operative? can;t handle the truth from a neutral view? I bet you most of the non Indian/Chinese members would tell you that China would kick the sht out of India if it comes down to blows thats why your forces did not even bother to approach the so called chinese "intruders".

Does not bother to approach includes setting up tents near them? Cause this is what Indian police did. You did hear about Chinese army setting up camps, but Indian police (not army) was right there, in their face.

That coming from a person residing in one of the failed nations on earth is really funny.

More poor than Africa, and most Aids inflicted in the world. Hold your laugh till, you read my post. But you might shed tears after reading it.

The conflict happened in the disputed area which both countries consider as their land. Also in the conflict ridden regions, a few things are seen in the light sense. Also only stupids will go Nuclear of a border dispute. If that would be the case Russia and USA would have gone nuclear many times a while back but they opted for a cold war just to avoid the conflicts.

You are a scared Indian. As usual. I give you my address. Come and see me. But you won't. You are low class Hindu Punjabi servant. I don't blame you for your aukat, but I can say that if you have anything to say, you can say it to my face.
i think i've made my point crystal clear many a times. a keyboard warrior's rants don't change ground realities.
pakistan will continue to be subdued by india, and internet tough guys such as you can only rant on threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom