What's new

India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not bother to approach includes setting up tents near them? Cause this is what Indian police did. You did hear about Chinese army setting up camps, but Indian police (not army) was right there, in their face.

Why yes the Indo Tibetan border police i believe they seem to be very elite as you can see from there in shape officers

images

@RazPaK is one funny dude I'd like to get your opinion on this pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of JL-2? China has an established nuclear triad capability now thermonuclear weapons may not matter to you but to China who has a wide array of bombs going into the MT's does not need to use all even a quarter of there arsenal to punish India for any bastardly behavior

Is it really so difficult to get into your thick head that the number of nuclear weapons does not matter beyond a point. Let us say even 10 Indian missiles reach China's East coast. That will kill at least a million Chinese. Is China ready for that such to get a few hundred hectares of frozen wasteland? The fact that India may lose 10 millions is then just cold comfort.

Why yes the Indo Tibetan border police i believe they seem to be very elite as you can see from there in shape officers

images

post fail, you realize those are police officers on the indian punjab side.

i think i've made my point crystal clear many a times. a keyboard warrior's rants don't change ground realities.
pakistan will continue to be subdued by india, and internet tough guys such as you can only rant on threads.

And the truth is that if you ever manned up to come face me in the US, you'd get your *** kicked. I would be to your children as an uncle, but then they would question you. Why did uncle beat your ***, daddy?

The conflict happened in the disputed area which both countries consider as their land. Also in the conflict ridden regions, a few things are seen in the light sense. Also only stupids will go Nuclear of a border dispute. If that would be the case Russia and USA would have gone nuclear many times a while back but they opted for a cold war just to avoid the conflicts.

Yeah cause Russia had a proven thermonuclear capability like China, which is why to go to war would be MAD, in case of India and China, I believe they are making a missile defense system, they probably can if they can shoot down satellites. so be real in case of that situation China would kick the sht out of India

Is it really so difficult to get into your thick head that the number of nuclear weapons does not matter beyond a point. Let us say even 10 Indian missiles reach China's East coast. That will kill at least a million Chinese. Is China ready for that such to get a few hundred hectares of frozen wasteland? The fact that India may lose 10 millions is then just cold comfort.
no need to talk logic. enjoy the comedy, the lad doesn't realize nuclear attacks on India will ruin Pakistan just as well. but hey, perhaps martial ones will grow stronger due to radiation fallout :azn:

images

You just showed your knowledge about the people and topic. The folks captured above are Punjab police not from ITBP!! But to expect you to know all that would have been a bit too much!!

More poor than Africa, and most Aids inflicted in the world. Hold your laugh till, you read my post. But you might shed tears after reading it.

Well there are even worse stories about Pakistan. So first read that before posting stuff about India.

Listen buddy India has not even fully deployed its Agni 2 system so don't try to convince me otherwise all the other missiles still need to be tested or are being developed while China has fully deployed DF-21 missiles and JL-2 missiles that serve as a problem for us let alone the pushover ***** scared rapists republic of INdia

And the truth is that if you ever manned up to come face me in the US, you'd get your *** kicked. I would be to your children as an uncle, but then they would question you. Why did uncle beat your ***, daddy?
i am sure :D. mean while the daal eating indians have subdued your entire country and your rulers are desperate for better relations.
chester for PK PM :tup:

perhaps we will come face to face one day, when our current janitor retires and you are hired.

How many times has India bowed to China in these so called incursions? all the time we hear reports of Chinese helicopters in the area obviously if you don't want to demarcate the area China will, isn't it odd every other country has solved its border disputes with China besides India? guess they feel the need to be an attention hore

Yeah cause Russia had a proven thermonuclear capability like China, which is why to go to war would be MAD, in case of India and China, I believe they are making a missile defense system, they probably can if they can shoot down satellites. so be real in case of that situation China would kick the sht out of India

We are not talking here about what you believe. The fact remains even if the war happens then the chances of it going nuke would be many times lesser than dropping nuclear bombs on Japan. Btw, the people running the affairs know well capabilities of each other and if they were as sure as you are they would have over taken many countries by now.

The PLA march into so called Indian territory dismantle your cameras and observation posts and all you do is tap dance for the international community,

PLA did march into 'Indian territory' and stole a camera, (from right under Indian police's nose) but than PLA is equally incompetent as they let 'Indian police' to do some permanent construction and set up cameras!

some of your idiot Indian friends are stupid enough to think that India can take on China I'm not saying it will happen but if it dos you will be wiped out

I agree to this part. There is no preparation on the Chinese front, never was, even after getting a bloody nose. Chinese have stationed much larger number of troops, and there are two military districts. India meanwhile, still uses police to petrol the border instead of army or even border guards. But that is due to lack of will, as till late nineties the govt used to portray all is well.

Ha... MoFu with blessings with MoDs in full hate mongering badmouthing mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom