What's new

India students caught 'cheating' in exams in Bihar

_81756891_cheating_-_saharsa_district_-_i.jpg

wtf?

is that shit real?

Last edited:
Jelly degrees and exam cheating are big problems around the world. I read of one account were one American man bought a B.S degree in nuclear engineering and got a job in a nuclear control room. Now I'm sure the man must have had some background knowledge in nuclear engineering otherwise he wouldn't have been able to get through the interview for such a job.

Bihar always disappointed all of us .Always :hitwall:

It seems BBC didnt find any other news in India to post .As usual negative peoples always look for negative sides.

I dont get it .Actually what is the problem in Bihar ?
What is this so much in 10th std for cheating ?
For me entire text was in my mind when I attended that exam.I still remember all those mathematics ,Physics .

the picture is almost comical at one end. it is sad at another end

Bihar always disappointed all of us .Always :hitwall:

It seems BBC didnt find any other news in India to post .As usual negative peoples always look for negative sides.

I dont get it .Actually what is the problem in Bihar ?
What is this so much in 10th std for cheating ?
For me entire text was in my mind when I attended that exam.I still remember all those mathematics ,Physics .
Something to do with the tag of being ''matric pass' 'BA pass' 'graduate' etc.These tags draw tremendous respect in otherwise mostly rural areas and elevate one`s social standing. Also educational achievements probably help to fetch or dissuade dowry during marriage.
In my part people are very laid back in these things , degrees and diplomas means nothing until one actually use them to earn money.

Liar!!!
I had shown you my degree and you'd Google-ed the word "Nashik", which you thought was some Greek word and happened to be a city.8-)
Kuch yaad aaya!

(You liar!! You must definitely be a Libran or a Gemini)

r u from nashik? I am doing my engg from nashik as well!!

cant believe it. cant you import those specially designed cheating earphone with bluetooth from China. I mean, this is really no tech. They donot even use ladders.

Typical indians,like cheating,lieing,boasting,even their government is the same,yet they like blaming others.LMAO.

cant believe it. cant you import those specially designed cheating earphone with bluetooth from China. I mean, this is really no tech. They donot even use ladders.
Here is an example of shameless indian,now they say they should learn cheating technology from China,lmao,Why you need it,In india you are free to cheat.look those parents,LMAO.

Read this a fews days back, iIt has been translated into Chinese headline news. LOL

all these guys will be on posts after few years and then jobs sucksss .
No, Most of them will be working in delhi, mumbai or in Gujrat factories after few year. Getting a good mark or rank will not help them, they still have to pass entrance exam to get admission or job.

2 days ago our Baidu.com headline was Indian train accident, for two days.
It was old news to them already, that's how they cope with train accidents.
屏幕快照 2015-03-21 16.37.56.png

Yesterday, their concern in South Asia forum in PDF was
屏幕快照 2015-03-21 16.39.03.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom