What's new

India students caught 'cheating' in exams in Bihar

It is official, India is a nation of cheats. No wonder their fighters fail to fly after thirty years, that too from foreign help. Nothing indeginously Made in India ever works.

2 days ago our Baidu.com headline was Indian train accident, for two days.
It was old news to them already, that's how they cope with train accidents.
View attachment 205706

Yesterday, their concern in South Asia forum in PDF was
View attachment 205707

'Central and South Asia' section is under 'World Affairs' that deals with political issues that might have an effect in those parts of the world, it is not a section to discuss 'train accidents' unless someone from other nationalities open such a thread for trolling. Even the present topic of 'cheating in exam in Bihar' is not supposed to be here if it was not opened by a certified troll from other side of the border.

Typical indians,like cheating,lieing,boasting,even their government is the same,yet they like blaming others.LMAO.

Here is an example of shameless indian,now they say they should learn cheating technology from China,lmao,Why you need it,In india you are free to cheat.look those parents,LMAO.

2,440 Chinese students caught cheating in latest high-tech scam

Monitoring%20radio%20signals.jpg

Video: It's been called one of the "the worst scandals" of recent years

KIRAN MOODLEY
plus.png

Tuesday 28 October 2014

facebook.png

twitter.png

googleplus.png

reddit.png

linkedin.png

share.png

PRINT
A
A A
Over 2,000 Chinese students have been caught cheating during a national exam, using elaborate high-tech gear to do so.

Chinese state television reported on Sunday that invigilators detected abnormal radio signals from an illegal frequency during national licensing tests for pharmacists in Shaanxi province.

Candidates were caught with earpieces through which answers to the test questions were transmitted.

The organisers of the cheating scam sent fake candidates to take the test first and who then memorised the questions. They then broadcast the answers to candidates sitting the exam, who each paid $330.

"It is the worst scandal over the past few years," Du Fangshuai, the chief of Shaanxi testing authority, said. "We've caught 2,440 candidates in total at seven test centres. At one centre there were 700 candidates cheating at the test."

The South China Morning Post reported that the number caught cheating accounted for one in 10 of the 25,000 who sat the exam in Shaanxi.

The total number caught cheating accounted for almost one in 10 of the 25,000 candidates who sat the test in the province.

The South China Morning Post said that Shaanxi has a shortage of pharmacists currently and that the licensing test - seven separate 180-minute exams - was incredibly competitive. Hence, scams such as these often do occur.

China's "gaokao" exams - which students take to win a place at the country's universities - are infamously difficult and cheating has become widespread.

In June 2013 invigilators in Zhongxiang in Hubei province used metal detectors to take mobile phones and secret transmitters off students while others patrolled the perimeter of the exam area to stop anyone sending signals. This proved too much for the parents of those inside who trapped the invigilators inside the building and started a mini riot over their heavy-handed tactics.

Even the USA is aware of the Chinese cheating culture, with CNNreporting in July that US admission officers believe one in ten applications to U.S. colleges by Chinese students may contain faked documents.

2,440 Chinese students caught cheating in latest high-tech scam - Asia - World - The Independent

More than 2,000 Chinese students caught cheating on national pharmacist test

More than 2,000 Chinese students caught cheating on national pharmacist test

• ANNA CHRISTIANSEN October 29, 2014 at 6:00 PM EDT
    employment_test_photo.jpg

More than 2,000 Chinese pharmacist candidates were caught cheating during a national licensing exam. Photo by Flickr user Nina J. G

China was shaken earlier this month by an elaborate cheating scam, involving high tech methods and more than 2,000 pharmacy students.

The South China Morning Post reported that proctors first detected abnormal radio signals in seven testing locations within China’s Shaanxi province, where 25,000 aspiring pharmacists were taking a national licensing exam. When investigated, 2,440 candidates were caught with an earpiece receiving answers in code, with 700 caught in one location alone.

The organizers behind the scam entered false candidates into the tests, which took place on October 18 and 19, to quickly memorize questions. The scammers left imminently, worked out the answers, then transmitted them for a fee of $330.

“It is the worst scandal over the past few years,” said Du Fangshuai, chief of the Shaanxi testing authority. He claims those caught must wait two years before being allowed to repeat the test.

'Central and South Asia' section is under 'World Affairs' that deals with political issues that might have an effect in those parts of the world, it is not a section to discuss 'train accidents' unless someone from other nationalities open such a thread for trolling. Even the present topic of 'cheating in exam in Bihar' is not supposed to be here if it was not opened by a certified troll from other side of the border.
It was not the case when our train accident happened in 2011, i've checked the news in PDF and your compatriots' comments. And pls teach your compatriots who troll in East Asia section everyday to learn from you.
Same to your websites, the first day after the train tragedy:
屏幕快照 2015-03-22 20.33.45.png

屏幕快照 2015-03-22 20.33.36.png

After our accident in 2011, we discussed everyday and made huge improvements ever since. That's the difference of attitude.

Last edited:
Bihar is one of the most lawless States in India and ergo I'm not surprised at whatever happened in the schools there. 550 students were caught cheating!!
The reports say that it was the parents who climbed the sun shades.
It's baffling thought that what kinda parent would help his/her child to cheat?
IMO those are not parents, those guys look much younger.

They were not parents.

Now @Armstrong
1) I'm not a Bihari.

We know! :D

2) you've seen my degree so you know that kinda grade can't be achieved with just passing marks. :coffee:

How come @Armstrong has seen your marks/grades also?? :o:

3) I did my 10th from Nagaland (that's why I look like a chink :P) under strict invigilation. And I did my 12th from Delhi with even stricter invigilation.( @Rain Man now you know why I look like a delhite :lol: )
I wish somebody had helped me too, I wanted to be university topper. Dil Ke armaan asoo me beh gaye :cray:

Just don't become an astronaut....ever! o_O

toonvectors-50441-940.jpg

It is official, India is a nation of cheats. No wonder their fighters fail to fly after thirty years, that too from foreign help. Nothing indeginously Made in India ever works.
Thanks for the certificate. BTW are you Secretary general of UN or representative of human race?
We are the best product of India and it is working everywhere.

Thanks for the certificate. BTW are you Secretary general of UN or representative of human race?
We are the best product of India and it is working everywhere.
The best product of India is an Indian?:rofl:

lol bihar, bihar mein to log churi gadh dete hain desk pe to intimidate the monitor while they freely cheat. :P

It was not the case when our train accident happened in 2011, i've checked the news in PDF and your compatriots' comments. And pls teach your compatriots who troll in East Asia section everyday to learn from you.
Same to your websites, the first day after the train tragedy:
View attachment 205717
View attachment 205716
After our accident in 2011, we discussed everyday and made huge improvements ever since. That's the difference of attitude.

1. My compatriots troll in East Asia section in response to the trolls from your country who come to South Asia and Indian Defence sections to troll, and I can assure you that they are far more obnoxious than any of my compatriots would be allowed to in East Asia section. I can keep tagging you to such posts if you want. :)

2. We already know the problem with our railways, and we are in the process of correcting it. Let me know if you are interested to know more about it.

The best product of India is an Indian?:rofl:
You will not understand as there are limitations.
Yes you are right, we are biggest assets of the country.
I am in oil and gas industry and fortune to travel around the world. I have met my compatriot everywhere i go and most of them were engineers/middle managers or IT professionals.

1. My compatriots troll in East Asia section in response to the trolls from your country who come to South Asia and Indian Defence sections to troll, and I can assure you that they are far more obnoxious than any of my compatriots would be allowed to in East Asia section. I can keep tagging you to such posts if you want. :)

2. We already know the problem with our railways, and we are in the process of correcting it. Let me know if you are interested to know more about it.
Sorry, I don't find any signs, from your people's comments in your websites and media's indifference.
Typical saying like "we are in the process", I know too much about your railway since I am a railway fan,

You will not understand as there are limitations.
Yes you are right, we are biggest assets of the country.
I am in oil and gas industry and fortune to travel around the world. I have met my compatriot everywhere i go and most of them were engineers/middle managers or IT professionals.
So what you are saying is that the smart ones leave the country...

lol bihar, bihar mein to log churi gadh dete hain desk pe to intimidate the monitor while they freely cheat. :P
Haha true and many of them become Managers/Presidents of fortune 500 companies.

Some Chinese members, please don't attract hate, talk less can you? 真会给中国招仇恨,服了,呵呵。

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom