What's new

India successfully test fires Astra interceptor missile again in Orissa

india should stop wasting their money and buy from israel russia or us missiles aswell because its whole missile programme failed in the past 30 out of 45 missile tests failed india dont have the intellect or brains to do such roket science.

hehehe I can see the frustration ,1st make a rocket then we talk about rocket :lol: embarrassed ?!? Who cares :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha its better not to waste money on rockets if our friend china have them we get it wheneva we wnt.but what happened to that rocket?lol abdul kalam left a spanner in there?

hehehe I can see the frustration ,1st make a rocket then we talk about rocket :lol: embarrassed ?!? Who cares :blink:

Leave him buddy, lets stick on topic.

Was talking about the range of missile is variable at different height, Astra has a range of about 21-26km at low altitude, which is greater than AIM-120 and R-77.

hahaha its better not to waste money on rockets if our friend china have them we get it wheneva we wnt.but what happened to that rocket?lol abdul kalam left a spanner in there?

Yes, you should join Suparco, given the kind of knowledge you have. That'll be a boon to pakistan's space science development.

waste money??
last time i head only those who have money can waste it :rofl:

i would like to know about air to air missile project of pakistan :)
cause generally pakistanis are good at just criticizing and nothing else :)

You must handover your country too to china so they can put some moving part ahem ahem !!

^^^they hv started
by giving gwadar port
pla in
and much more

waste money??
last time i head only those who have money can waste it :rofl:

i would like to know about air to air missile project of pakistan :)
cause generally pakistanis are good at just criticizing and nothing else :)
:angry: Kisi Gareeb ki aukaat ka mazak udaana acchi baat nai. You should think twice before u speak.

Ek bechara frustrated insaan agar apna dil behlaane ke liye kuch kahe to insaaniyat ke naate maan lo. :agree:

Doosra bechara Rickshaw wala. Usey to apne mulk ka jhanda lagane me bhi sharam aati hai. Or aisa ye akela nai Bohut se hain Jo sharam ke maare apne mulk ka naam bhi lena pasand nai karte. :rofl::rofl:

Facing Bias, Pakistanis Pretend to Be Indian - Times Square bomb scare boosts anti-Pakistani sentiment

Lord have mercy on them.

ricshaw wala to jinnah ki photo lagane se bhi darta hai:rofl:

Bhai ye to apni apni choice hai. Bapu ki photo to Obama bhi lagata hai.

Sep13-obama-gandhi-whitehouse.jpg

Is pe mai koi comment nai kar sakta. Gandhi is not Indian property. he was an international person.

india should stop wasting their money and buy from israel russia or us missiles aswell because its whole missile programme failed in the past 30 out of 45 missile tests failed india dont have the intellect or brains to do such roket science.

loosing hope is sign of true looser, if india can build super computer then Missile is not a big deal and good thing is that india keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: Kisi Gareeb ki aukaat ka mazak udaana acchi baat nai. You should think twice before u speak.

Ek bechara frustrated insaan agar apna dil behlaane ke liye kuch kahe to insaaniyat ke naate maan lo. :agree:

Doosra bechara Rickshaw wala. Usey to apne mulk ka jhanda lagane me bhi sharam aati hai. Or aisa ye akela nai Bohut se hain Jo sharam ke maare apne mulk ka naam bhi lena pasand nai karte. :rofl::rofl:

Facing Bias, Pakistanis Pretend to Be Indian - Times Square bomb scare boosts anti-Pakistani sentiment

Lord have mercy on them.

if u will troll then Pakistanis will post this link
BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa
lets give peace a chance

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom