What's new

India successfully test fires Astra interceptor missile again in Orissa

where is gandhi in this picture brother?

Seems you are spending too much time in India bashing these days and as a result the UV rays of your computer screen has really damaged your eyes. You seriously need to visit a doctor to check your eyesight...

Seems you are spending too much time in India bashing these days and as a result the UV rays of your computer screen has really damaged your eyes. You seriously need to visit a doctor to check your eyesight...

where is gandhi in the picture brother?can u post a large version?

where is gandhi in this picture brother?

Sep13-obama-gandhi-whitehouse | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

^^^you are excessively inspired by gandhiji's ahinsa
and have lost ur senses

if u will troll then Pakistanis will post this link
BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

:lol:

This is even more shameful for Pakistanis like you who is ashamed of their nationality and pose as Indian. India may have more poor but India has more rich people than africa as well. But the situaion is reverse in case of you.

lets give peace a chance
Not those fake, who are ashamed of their nationality. lol

You made your life so low that you are not sparing man like Gandhi.

Guys stick to the topic.......

but i am eagerly waiting for the testing of ASTRA from fighter... thats the big deal....

Guys stick to the topic.......

but i am eagerly waiting for the testing of ASTRA from fighter... thats the big deal....

Test of Astra from fighter will be in this year. They have done flights on board MKI.

india should stop wasting their money and buy from israel russia or us missiles aswell because its whole missile programme failed in the past 30 out of 45 missile tests failed india dont have the intellect or brains to do such roket science.

humari to missiles hi fail hoti hai.. tumhari to poori country fail ho gayi hai...I pity such fools:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom