What's new

India successfully tests Nirbhay cruise missile

Haha. Let me remind you your last test of this missile... A few seconds flight and they call it successful till it crashed in a few minutes. Here we are looking at a nation that is the largest in the world. Busy with 3d generation aircraft since the 90's. Not even able to produce a prop plane. It has all the input it can get from Israel, USA and Europe. And now you wannebee superpowaah. I smell Modi. A seller of chai now acting like God after massacre of Muslims in Gujarat. Enjoy it, After MKI crash you need something positive.
You must become the head of planning commission of Pakistan or something. Blinded by anti India sentiments,you repeat your rants after and after,no matter what.
You have accused India's Mars mission as a "lego packet (bought from
others, guided by others)" on what basis? Can you back it in any way? And Nirbhay was a Tomahawk copy given by US? You know for how many years this project has been running for? You come with proofs to back your claims or just stop making baseles claims.

Tomahawk

Tomahawk_Land_Attack_Missile_%28_Cruise_Missile%29_%28TLAM%29_flying_through_the_air._12-04-2000_MOD_45138116.jpg

MdCN.jpg

Indian version

N-1.JPG

Why not??All you would need is to retrofit this LACM with a passive radar homing seeker which can pinpoint to the location of a ground based radar antenna.That way you can turn this into an anti radiation missile/drone.
I would prefer something like Harop.... Drdo is already working on anti radiation missile!!!! 100km range would be enough! !

Our Indians members here are blinded by there nationalism so no need to discuss with them

I'm not blinded,I would like to discuss with you about the thing we supposedly copied from other similar systems.You feel free to present your facts and findings,I promise I'll try to remain as unbiased as possible,given you act in same manner.Thank you.

Indian members need to understand I am not saying if they have copied Tomahawk its bad thing we did that too Mate but you need to stop saying that its original nothing about Nirbhay is original but that doesn't matter what matters Babur works for us and Nirbhay works for you both destroy our enemies so it doesn't matter weather its copy or not but at least be truthful we never said Babur was our idea it was copy but we still give a dam

@Munir Please post more pictures of Babur and its inside features to make it clear to Indians How nirbhay is a copy and I am not saying its a bad thing as long as defendes them and hurts there enemies all is good we do same but we never say Babur is an original idea Babur is a copy but it works for us so we give a dam weather its a copy or not its destroys the enemies that what matters only @Horus
Really it is First time a copy outperformed its original counter part Its Traveled almost 350km + range than babur and Still goes on

Really it is First time a copy outperformed its original counter part Its Traveled almost 350km + range than babur and Still goes on
Babur has 700 KM and same is being reported for Nirbhay

Back
Top Bottom