What's new

India successfully tests Nirbhay cruise missile

congrats drdo...You guys did it.

@Indian membere ...Is it me or everyone, Babur CM look big,stub and crude missile rather cruise missile.

Compare it to chinese YJ 12,Tomahawk,Russian or Indian nirbhay which look stealthy,clean slender design.
SSSSSHHHHH..................
They still think it's a 'STEALTH' missile

happy-pfftch-l.png

3652936-2307282-55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme_1.jpg

Congratulations India....BTW This thread smells like burned meat...looks like somebody's @rse is on fire??? or somebody has a heart burn??

Besi kamur nidiba, pakistaani bondhu hokol a beya paba. Khng ot ban kori dibo laajot mukh dhakibo nuwari.
Congratulation to you too buddy

I see even the nose cone of Babur and tomahawk are the same..

Thanks for the pic mate..

Well it is a fact that we do posses technology from Tomahawk. That should be no shocking news to anyone. Just count the number of those traveling over Pakistan to hit Afghanistan. There are more then a few crashed inside Pakistan. I do not say they use them but they could. I do not mind. It was there when it was needed. It did shock India. But I do have to add that Pakistan had asked India to add cruise missile tests in a treaty to inform each other. India did not wanted it. So the next big thing was a Babur. Which is a great asset for asymmetrical warfare.

The next thing was India pushing its navy to new high. The next thing I heard as hypersonic anti ship asset for JF17.

So it is interesting how both these nations evolve. And I am surprised how well new weapons are designed and developed by Pakistan. Those you have not seen and will not see for long time. We have issues with democracy (corrupt) but we have big group of the very best producing the very best. Not only a paintjob. ;)

p.s. Being Pakistani doesn't mean I like jeleby...

Besi kamur nidiba, pakistaani bondhu hokol a beya paba. Khng ot ban kori dibo laajot mukh dhakibo nuwari.
Congratulation to you too buddy

Kiman ban koribo....aaru eta id khulim. Kintu kamur diyat kunu dhoronor compromise nai dei....chance palei bhal kamur dim. LOL.

@WebMaster @Horus look at this troll so that it can not be convert into VS thread.
Great! so now one-liner protests (for which GHQ is the place) will also score positive ratings. Positive ratings were never that cheap previously. I have always maintained that Indians are first Indians and anything else (if something is left) after that. Awarding them TT status together with powers of giving rating was never a good idea. Instead of countering @Munir, @SpArK balanced the post by giving a positive rating. The PDF is becoming an interesting place day after day, thanks largely to Indian trolls.

Well it is a fact that we do posses technology from Tomahawk. That should be no shocking news to anyone. Just count the number of those traveling over Pakistan to hit Afghanistan. There are more then a few crashed inside Pakistan. I do not say they use them but they could. I do not mind. It was there when it was needed. It did shock India. But I do have to add that Pakistan had asked India to add cruise missile tests in a treaty to inform each other. India did not wanted it. So the next big thing was a Babur. Which is a great asset for asymmetrical warfare.

The next thing was India pushing its navy to new high. The next thing I heard as hypersonic anti ship asset for JF17.

So it is interesting how both these nations evolve.

does JF 17 carried any missile test with CM 400 ??? definitely it is not a wild card. .

According to NDTV Science editor Pallav Bagla , In today's Launch Nirbhay covered 14 way Point , 4 More then Planned , and today's test was more then 100 % successful , since it was able to carry out more tests due to extra fuel in the missiles.
Pallav Bagla over the phone to NDTV confirmed the latest development. missile covered close to 1100 km in first full range test . DRDO Chief has promised that missile will be handed over to Indian Army in 3 years and after few more tests it will enter Production .

News doing round is that new longer range cruise missile is planned and simultaneous development of Naval variant and Air launched variant are also planned . New longer Nirbhay will have more range close to 2000km but such development has not been confirmed by DRDO yet . DRDO also is working longer range supersonic cruise missile (LRCM) which will have twice the range of current BrahMos supersonic cruise missile but will have similar speed of Mach 3.2 . LRCM has been planned for first flight in 2017-18 period

Nirbhay Missile covered 14 way Point , 4 More then Planned : NDTV | idrw.org

So it is interesting how both these nations evolve. And I am surprised how well new weapons are designed and developed by Pakistan. Those you have not seen and will not see for long time. We have issues with democracy (corrupt) but we have big group of the very best producing the very best. Not only a paintjob. ;)

p.s. Being Pakistani doesn't mean I like jeleby...

Smaller nations for their survival have to be pro on getting new weapons otherwise their game is over
Babur got inducted first , JF 17 also the same.. I mean inducting ahead of bullies..
Now since the economy is all but over , you cannot be ahead anymore..

Munir the reason we took this long was because we where building the

Arihant nuclear sub
Kolkatta stealth firgates
Dhurv helicopters
Brshmos cruise missles
Akash Sam systems
Talwar stealth frigates
Pinka mbrl
Satalites
Agni five icbm

The list goes on and on

Great! so now one-liner protests (for which GHQ is the place) will also score positive ratings. Positive ratings were never that cheap previously. I have always maintained that Indians are first Indians and anything else (if something is left) after that. Awarding them TT status together with powers of giving rating was never a good idea. Instead of countering @Munir, @SpArK balanced the post by giving a positive rating. The PDF is becoming an interesting place day after day, thanks largely to Indian trolls.
Obviously like Paksitanis, hyperboles are being passed off as facts but hey you would not note that. Cause, there is not a single post on topic from you but a rant.

Your bias is for everyone to see. Which facts did @Munir provide to substantiate his arguments? Just rants and nothing else.

You have a problem with Indians, do rant in the GHQ not on this thread.

The arms race will not end peacefully for sure... so what shall be the policy of peaceful residents ?

Back
Top Bottom