What's new

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates

Let's just assume the worst. Lets play devils advocate here. About 300000 indian students who are studying in Canada will relocate to different countries. Canada will lose yearly $14.6 billion dollars of revenue. Do you think Canada will listen to your diatribes.
Lol Canada does not need those Indian international, or any international students. The Canadian publicly funded universities do not have to rely on any other source of funding. The extra money these schools make goes into the administration's personal pockets!

Canada already closed down countless diploma mills and fake colleges that were exclusively being used by the Indian International students. Didn't give two fvcks about any of those international Indian students' money or the alleged "billions" they bring in. The ONLY people doing protests about that were the Indian international students!

There is already talk, and signs, of the upcoming Canadian govts reducing and closing down immigration. The news channels have begun to talk about "polls" showing Canadians being "increasingly wary" of uncontrolled number of incomers.

Lol $15 billion is less than Toronto's budget for 2023 lol! Nothing but pocket change in grander schemes of things.

Let's just assume the worst. Lets play devils advocate here. About 300000 indian students who are studying in Canada will relocate to different countries. Canada will lose yearly $14.6 billion dollars of revenue. Do you think Canada will listen to your diatribes.

$14.6 Billion is paltry sum for a country like Canada, and that figure is highly overinflated in any case.

All these Indian "students" are doing is trying to get educated with a Canadian degree and sneak into the US.

No one in Canada gives a flying rat's behind about any Indian student income.

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about what Indians in India or India itself has to say.

The Indian govt should be brave and ban all Indians from coming to Canada.

There is already talk of reducing the number of international (read Indian) students by a huge margin. Which will happen regardless of what Pakistan or India wants. What matters here is what Canada and Canadians want.

The Canadian authorities have already shut down many fake colleges and diploma mills used exclusively by Indian international students. What were the Indian "phattus" crying and protesting about instead of getting on the plane and going back to India since it is so great?

Know your shitty society inside out.
Fake colleges are present in US also . I noticed more Pakistani than Indian in those colleges. I worked for a Pakistani company in US. They would hire these students for cheap labor. One day there was raid from immigration and the students were shackled with trackers. They were given 3 months to relocate to another college. Some genuine students did relocate and the rest were deported back. So, don't give me bs about these colleges are full of Indian students only.

Yes, it means exactly the same. From public announcement and posturing, it has come down to request for private talks. Huge climb down against Indian steps, which were all escalatory in nature. F this is not climbdown, then what is? India hasn’t made any request whatsoever.

It’s not that only Canadians have a 6/6 eyesight. Indians have shown better than 6/6 till now. Going forward, India can also play the game that you are presuming that only Canada can play.
I hope this is not due to Gora worshipping mindset. Only Goras can play cards, brown skin can’t.

This row is not about mahaanta. It is about, Canadian arrogance for no reason. Indians would keep seeking opportunities in a free world. Let them say, that they don’t want Indians.

JT’s chest has already lost all the air. Delhi hasn’t mellowed down in any which way.

This flow of events is definitely heartbreaking for quite a few people here. This thread is marked and would be revived from time to time, with a mirror in hand.

One can live in their own deluded reality and lies.

I can lie to myself and think I am George Clooney too - or James Bond. But I am not.

1696531882742.png

Canadian universities don't need Indian students in droves to keep their lights on, they have govt. funding.

Your Indian students are the losers.
Why are we targeting students here? Fight is between two government bureaucrats and heads. They will sort it out. We all know who is pandering to cheap tactics.

Why are we targeting students here? Fight is between two government bureaucrats and heads. They will sort it out. We all know who is pandering to cheap tactics.

You my friend - brought up the students, saying that Indian students' tuition was such a prize for Canada.

Look up and see your own posts.

I just endorsed what you said but you are getting angry on me.

You should have given a little thought before praising your army’s role in internal politics. And it’s role under constitution.

Trolling is fine, but blind trolling can land one in position, you have landed yourself in. Be careful in the future.

He will send you to a mental hospital for asking this question.

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates​

View attachment 954997

India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens amid an escalating row over the killing of a Sikh separatist on Canadian soil.

Visa service provider BLS posted a message from India's mission blaming "operational reasons" for the decision.

Tensions flared this week after Canada said it was investigating "credible allegations" linking India with the murder of the separatist leader.

India angrily rejected the allegation calling it "absurd".

Analysts say relations between the countries, which have been strained for months, are now at an all-time low.

The message about the suspension of visas was first posted on the BLS website on Thursday.

"Important notice from Indian Mission: Due to operational reasons, with effect from 21 September 2023, Indian visa services have been suspended till further notice," it read.

India's foreign ministry refused to comment on the matter and asked the BBC to refer to the BLS website.

The move comes a day after India issued an advisory urging its citizens travelling to or living in Canada to "exercise utmost caution" in view of the "growing anti-India activities and politically-condoned hate crimes and criminal violence in Canada".

Canada has 1.4 million people of Indian origin, making up 3.7% of the country's population, according to the 2021 census. India also sends the highest number of international students to Canada - in 2022, they made up 40% of total overseas students at 320,000.

Canada slapped again , told to take back 40 faltu staff from Delhi high commission , they were hobnobing with local khalistani thugs .

@PradoTLC , you are comparing this Indian crackdown to full blown military take over of country and coups carried out by PA?

In India even in this crackdown, people have recourse to be heard in courts of law. You know what is happening to people in Paksiatn right now? They vanish for few months and then reappear one fine day looking half mad.
Your army chief gets a call from US Secretary of State and not the government head. What does it say?

These are all indications of a banana republic. Not there yet, but very close.

Fake colleges are present in US also . I noticed more Pakistani than Indian in those colleges. I worked for a Pakistani company in US. They would hire these students for cheap labor. One day there was raid from immigration and the students were shackled with trackers. They were given 3 months to relocate to another college. Some genuine students did relocate and the rest were deported back. So, don't give me bs about these colleges are full of Indian students only.
Lol stop lying! You mean you had a dream about Pakistanis and then woke up.

There are literally millions of undocumented people in the USA and the cheap companies hire them for the cheapest cost labor work.

No Pakistani or any other international students were using these colleges. They were all exclusively Indians. The fake colleges were run by the Indians themselves.

There were a few cases of diploma mills in the UK where Pakistanis were involved, the UK govt shut those down. But that was a case involving tens of students.

The Indians have been doing this for years and years because Canada has very relaxed requirements for international students, you aren't required to have a job in your specific field in order to apply for residence.

Lol stop lying! You mean you had a dream about Pakistanis and then woke up.

There are literally millions of undocumented people in the USA and the cheap companies hire them for the cheapest cost labor work.

No Pakistani or any other international students were using these colleges. They were all exclusively Indians. The fake colleges were run by the Indians themselves.

There were a few cases of diploma mills in the UK where Pakistanis were involved, the UK govt shut those down. But that was a case involving tens of students.

The Indians have been doing this for years and years because Canada has very relaxed requirements for international students, you aren't required to have a job in your specific field in order to apply for residence.
I am not denying Indian students were not present, but since I was working for a Pakistani company, I saw mostly Pakistani and some Indian from these fake Universities.

Last edited:
@PradoTLC , you are comparing this Indian crackdown to full blown military take over of country and coups carried out by PA?

In India even in this crackdown, people have recourse to be heard in courts of law. You know what is happening to people in Paksiatn right now? They vanish for few months and then reappear one fine day looking half mad.
Your army chief gets a call from US Secretary of State and not the government head. What does it say?

These are all indications of a banana republic. Not there yet, but very close.

It is the same …

You are just too blind to see it

You are just too blind to see it
When there is no argument to make or no logic to give in favour of a stupid claim, come out comments -
- you are too blind to see it.
-Entire world sees it but you miss it
-This is my sixth sense speaking, you don’t have any.

And many more such claims.

The fact is that all hopes of some of you have been dashed, since you all were expecting some spectacular action against India.

Cope with it.

Canada will lose yearly $14.6 billion dollars of revenue. Do you think Canada will listen to your diatribes.
Some people just can’t believe this figure. They have no idea of how our students support the Canadian higher education system.

The fact that JT is taking it all, sitting down, should have made it clear by now. Sometimes, realities take time to sink in.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom