What's new

India to back Palestine's full UN membership bid

Why the hell we are poking nose in this. Let them do it by themself. Our suedo secular goverments always do these kind of stunt for vote bank politics, and end reult is zero for us.

C***grass party survives because of a steady votebank dude. It is very sad that such loyalty is bought off by a party that is destroying the country.

This is so embarrassing. I don't know why a certain set of people have identity crisis as Indians and they support Palestinians as if they are our own countrymen.

This identity crisis has to stop.

You said this first time 65 years ago, Still waiting. :lol:

Ikattar bhool gaye thakur?

Been there done that. Just teach your army to fight rather than sending "non-state players" and attacking unarmed and untrained civilians.

If that is bravery in your dictionary, then I laugh to even think what cowardice is. :lol:

And Pakistanis don't give any attention to jews their tiny state will be ripped off in minutes if they tried anything.

That's why PAF had F-16s patrolling your skies all day during your nuclear tests, lest Israel decided to strike you.

A little search online will get you the news article from the words of your own dear PAF people.

First do something about the UAE-owned air base, operated by US in your territory and then talk about even thinking about Israel. :lol:

Ikattar bhool gaye thakur?

Been there done that. Just teach your army to fight rather than sending "non-state players" and attacking unarmed and untrained civilians.

If that is bravery in your dictionary, then I laugh to even think what cowardice is. :lol:

We don't send anyone there i deny the allegation. They are local freedom fighters. :D

That's why PAF had F-16s patrolling your skies all day during your nuclear tests, lest Israel decided to strike you.

A little search online will get you the news article from the words of your own dear PAF people.

First do something about the UAE-owned air base, operated by US in your territory and then talk about even thinking about Israel. :lol:

CIA was threatening us from a long time to stop the program wee has intelligence report that enemies can strike us so we beefed up security. It doesn't mean we are scared of anyone. :lol:

And UAE owned air base operated by US are trainers no big deal.

They hate anyone non white. And a lot of them hate muslims even more. At least Jews are civilized in their behaviour, and many praise the high IQ of Jews.

No they don't hate muslims more than jews actually they do hate muslims but much much less then jews.

See their sticky threads i guess all are against jews.

And Pakistanis don't give any attention to jews their tiny state will be ripped off in minutes if they tried anything.

Don't lie Jaggu, Israel is always portrayed as Pak's enemy.

It's funny you bring up 1998..

It was India that said.. once strikes are done.. you can't land in India.. scared, delusional kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

It was India that said.. once strikes are done.. you can't land in India.. scared, delusional kid.

But I am talking about Israel and you... doesn't even link us.

You're more worried about Jews than even Arabs are.

This is just a lot of misinformation, lies, and hatred combined together. Ben-Gurion never said such things and Israel does not see Pakistan as its enemy nor had any plans to destroy Pakistan's nuclear programme following the nuclear tests of 1998.

This is just a lot of misinformation, lies, and hatred combined together. Ben-Gurion never said such things and Israel does not see Pakistan as its enemy nor had any plans to destroy Pakistan's nuclear programme following the nuclear tests of 1998.

If Israel improved relations with Pakistan, that would be a huge win for Israel, considering that Pakistan is currently the only nuclear-weapons power in the Muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom