What's new

India to be the largest beef exporter

I am a vegetarian myself... Do not even have egg also...
But exporting beef doesnt hurt my sentiments:-)tongue:) and I think you also do not break a sweat over it..!! :bounce:
And thats what I was trying to explain it to the people here.!! :partay:

I don't even have any problem if India exports processed beef, atleast thousands of our local population will find employment in those food processing industries. GoI should find local solutions to our unemployment problems other than looking at MNCs for mass employment, food processing is one of them. And why only beef, why not pork, chicken, veggies and other stuffs? An everage turkey farmer earns millions in US, think about the potential we have in India. All we need is a proper guidelines and emphasis from the government.

Bdw what are you licking in your Avatar? :D

Chicken, and poultry in general are amazing. :tup:

Yeah, I tasted the Chinese style duck roast. Tastes awesome :D

ChineseBBQTour10.jpg

An everage turkey farmer earns millions in US, think about the potential we have in India. All we need is a proper guidelines and emphasis from the government.

I don't know. I've never seen anyone in the subcontinent farming turkeys. Although, I'd like to see it.

I've tasted it though, and it tastes awesome :D

Bdw what are you licking in your Avatar? :D

Looks like weed.

Did any one bother to look up the report?

Don't worry guys we are not slaughtering cows, just exporting Buffalo meat.:rofl:

http://www.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/livestock_poultry.pdf

India’s exports are exclusively deboned frozen buffalo meat (carabeef) which is included in USDA’s global estimates of beef (bovine) meat production. According to the most recent Indian Livestock Census (2007), buffalo comprise approximately one-third of the bovine herd. Buffalo are preferred to cattle due to their adaptability to climatic conditions and high milk fat content as dairy production fuels the bovine sector. Federal law prohibitsthe slaughter of all cattle (male and female ) as well asproductive (in milk) bovines(cattle and buffalo). Thus beef/carabeef production is driven by buffalo slaughter which is allowed, albeit restricted to males and unproductive females.

Good for the farmers, good for the Economy, no sentiments hurt:enjoy:

r7t8pg.jpg

If one likes steak, then Indian beef isn't much good. The texture is different and taste too. Wouldn't eat it anyway but well done :argh:

But its stupid isn't it, the whole logic, if cows really are sacred why kill them at all!

What we need is some good cattle farms and easy availability of angus & wagyu beef, cuz thats God talking to us through food :wub:

Chickens smell awful when alive and are tasteless when cooked. Its a sad sad meat.

Well you can always add some curry and spices to the chicken :D, works like a charm

If one likes steak, then Indian beef isn't much good. The texture is different and taste too. Wouldn't eat it anyway but well done :argh:

But its stupid isn't it, the whole logic, if cows really are sacred why kill them at all!

What we need is some good cattle farms and easy availability of angus & wagyu beef, cuz thats God talking to us through food :wub:

As I mentioned earlier, its Buffalo meat, not cow. No wonder it tastes different:lol:

There are different kinds of beef. Perhaps India should organize to make different kinds of beef(?)

Chickens smell awful when alive and are tasteless when cooked. Its a sad sad meat.

One of my Indian friend told me that Indian people like Baryani. Of course Without chicken it cannot be called as Baryani. And what about fish??

One of my Indian friend told me that Indian people like Baryani. Of course Without chicken it cannot be called as Baryani. And what about fish??

There is goat and lamb biryani! And Bangladeshis even make fish biryani!

Back
Top Bottom