What's new

India to be the largest beef exporter

Fish is indeed good for your health but I'd rather die young but having enjoyed the most succulent, mouth watering cuisines that man has ever come up with then to be an old fart with a clean bill of health !

P.S What the heck is a 'Bongo' ?

It's an 'ongo' with a 'B'. :rofl:

250px-Bongo.jpg

Are you a vegetarian?

Na, i like mutton, chicken, prawns.

Indian Hindu's aren't faithful to their religion.
i dnt cre abt c aste system bt m a pahari rajput nd hve a high regards for my religion nd country i wud prefer dying rather than eat cows meat who s holy to us.(read my signature) who dnt care abt their religion,are those pseudo secular jerks.

Omg, in Pakistan beef Karahi gosht is so amazingly delicious!!!!!!!

Chicken meat tastes good but does not make you strong.
Bascially, eat a chicken and become a chicken. :D

Goat makes you strong while beef makes you even stronger.

The best in my opinion is camel meat.

If you want to become strong camel keema is truly in a class of it's own.

People that say Pakistani beef is not as good as American are not thinking in terms of preparation and which parts to eat.

For a steak it won't be great but for curry, nothing beats it.

I dont consider Chicken biryani has real biryani, for me its always mutton or beef biryani. Has for steak yeah Indian beef not good but its pretty good for other dishes.

Holy cow! India to be largest beef exporter - Mumbai - DNA

India is set to emerge as the world's leading beef exporter this year, the US Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Foreign Agricultural Service has forecast. India will ship roughly 1.5 million tonnes of beef in 2012, surpassing current top exporter Australia, according to the USDA report. That is more than double the exports India logged three years ago.
According to the report, global beef production in 2012 will be virtually unchanged from the last forecast of 57 million tonnes.

Lol seriously :cheesy: thats insane.

LOL. India shining !!!

Please post photos and brief descriptions of Nihari and Haleem someone. (damn I've missed my lunch again!)

Its good for Nihari and Haleem only.

If I take you one day to a small dahba on the outskirts of Bahawalpur heading towards Yazman Mandi, I believe you will completely change your opinion. :D

Good news, why let religious sentiments get in the way of making $$$? This is how you do business!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom