What's new

India to be the largest beef exporter

Nice one buddy. :D

If you ever go to a Chinese restaurant in the near future, try to ask for "Hong Kong-style roast duck". It is way better than Peking duck in my opinion, though I am clearly biased, lol.

l.jpg

Mate, over here the Chinese restaurants have indigenized to such an extent that even traditional Chinese cuisines would have a distinct Pakistani touch to them ! One of the best 'Shahsliks' I've ever tasted and I'm addicted to has 'Basmati Rice' instead of that traditional 'long-grained version' and 'Tikka and Sekh Kebabs' prepared in a Pakistani-Manchurian hybrid sauce ! Aaaah...! I'm hungry now ! :D

There is goat and lamb biryani! And Bangladeshis even make fish biryani!

Tell me thats not true ! :blink: Such blasphemy ! Reducing a 'biryani' to such a level ! :cry:

One of my Indian friend told me that Indian people like Baryani. Of course Without chicken it cannot be called as Baryani. And what about fish??

Obviously you've never heard of Kachi biryani :hang2:

Fakruddin-kachhi-Biryani.jpg

Tell me thats not true ! :blink: Such blasphemy ! Reducing a 'biryani' to such a level ! :cry:

And fish:

hyderabadi_biryani.jpg

It's popular in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Middle East :hang2:

Indian beef is no where near the quality of American beef. Even Pakistani beef is not that great, just slightly better.

Pakistani mutton is very good, Indian mutton is okay, American mutton is horrible.

Indian beef is no where near the quality of American beef. Even Pakistani beef is not that great, just slightly better.

Pakistani mutton is very good, Indian mutton is okay, American mutton is horrible.

Thats because its Buffallo meat.

You can't expect this to taste the same as cow.:lol:

buffalo.jpg

Tell that too the 'Nihari' I ate yesterday ! :rofl:

I prefer mutton biryani man. Especially the type where the meat is cooked well-done brown on the outside and inside it separates perfectly into proper muscle fibers. Never knew traditional biryani was supposed to be chicken.

Parsis usually cook fish or prawns in pulao - not biryani (machi no pulao and kolmi no pulao respectively).

As you can see - we like eggs (and potatoes) in everything. :)

6+-+Shrimp+Palow.jpg

Well, that's because we don't farm them such that they benchmark the same quality as that of Western ones. Even Japanese ones are great. Kobe beef is world famous.

Americans don't even consume mutton.

I prefer mutton biryani man. Especially the type where the meat is cooked well-done brown on the outside and inside it separates perfectly into proper muscle fibers. Never knew traditional biryani was supposed to be chicken.

Mutton biryani is THE best.

PERIOD.

Fish makes people smart. There's a reason why Bongos are the greatest!

Fish is indeed good for your health but I'd rather die young but having enjoyed the most succulent, mouth watering cuisines that man has ever come up with then to be an old fart with a clean bill of health !

P.S What the heck is a 'Bongo' ?

Back
Top Bottom