What's new

India to be the largest beef exporter

This means slaughter of cows and milk-producing buffaloes is banned in India That will actually help as World Largest exporter of the beef.This is called Long Term planning to keep poorer citizen of india away from costly beef:D

Comprehension problems perhaps??!!

boy-struggling-reading.jpg

Whatever, i'm not going to eat beef and that's the only thing matters to me. :lazy:

I am a vegetarian myself... Do not even have egg also...
But exporting beef doesnt hurt my sentiments:-)tongue:) and I think you also do not break a sweat over it..!! :bounce:
And thats what I was trying to explain it to the people here.!! :partay:

Who cares?

Now that's what I call a "cash cow" :rofl:

Instead of exporting beef India should consider exporting live cows. Then again they don't have to consider anything at all because unofficially Bangladesh is the largest importer of Indian cows.

Isnt it better than killing own muslims countrymen for $$$ or sending illegal females for flesh trade for $$$?? seriously need your expert replies on these !:smokin:

That doesn't seem respectful to the religious sentiments.

Indian Hindu's aren't faithful to their religion.

Thats called mordernism, understanding & filtering unwanted trash part of religion , rather than sticking to centuries old f*eaking laws & obsolete beliefs made by people living in caves.
Guys You need to understand, Hinduism isnt binded by any book of order. Its way of life. It modifies itself with time for progress & development of people who follow it :enjoy:

Most of the beef consumed in India as well as slated for export is actually buffalo meat.

And that is just not splitting bovine hairs from what I hear.

I have been told by a muslim friend that the nalli (marrow), fibers, cooking time, and even taste is slightly different.

We are overtaking Australia in beef exports - holy cow :woot::woot:, that's a great achievement.

I am a vegetarian myself... Do not even have egg also...
But exporting beef doesnt hurt my sentiments:-)tongue:) and I think you also do not break a sweat over it..!! :bounce:
And thats what I was trying to explain it to the people here.!! :partay:

Yeah I tried that for a while when I visited a chicken broiler once; saw the chickens - their condition, how they'd be slaughtered by a team of around a 100 butchers at a rate of about a few hundred chickens per person per hour ! Felt like puking and so I turned 'vegetarian' for about 2 months before my urge for a 'stuffed chicken breast with pineapple sauce' proved to be too strong ! :D

So for now pass the ganja, Rasta, and let God take care of his chickens, muttons and beef ! :devil:

Chickens smell awful when alive and are tasteless when cooked. Its a sad sad meat.

Doctor Sahib, zaraaa Lahore ka chakaar tou lagain I'll show you how good we can be with a chicken and a handful of spices ! Believe me between the 'Kastoori Kebab lathered with melted cheese and butter' and the Lahore famous 'Chicken Boneless Handi', I'd yet make a 'Carnivore or rather a Chickenkhoor' out of you ! :woot:

Isnt it better than killing own muslims countrymen for $$$ or sending illegal females for flesh trade for $$$?? seriously need your expert replies on these !:smokin:

Bangladesh is mass killing Muslims? Where? When? How? :blink:

Illegal immigrants from Bangladesh? Well, that's your issue. But if you expect us to solve your problems, don't worry - Bangladesh will someday conquer India :D

*yck* *yck* *yck* *yck*

Chickens smell awful when alive and are tasteless when cooked. Its a sad sad meat.

Oh I'm sure you'll change your mind:
classic-fried-chicken-400-6361416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom