What's new

India to buy American military equipment lying in Afghanistan?

You mean the way we convinced them to sell us P-8Is and Apaches without signing the CISMOA..oh they demurred and shied away till we finally wooed them. A couple of infantry weapons and troop carriers is peanuts compared to those.:smokin:

:laugh: 'convinced to sell'

1.) As if our threats only come from jungles....

2.) Yeah, we had initial problems with LGBs but we solved those problems... And yes, we really did not have issues with the PAK

3.) What thread? Am I supposed to search the entire website for it? Provide the link, I am not the one making the claims...
And again, it might not be the best rifle, but it has served well for more than 15 years and is in service with millions of soldiers, para military personal, central and state police forces in ALL kinds of terrains and surroundings.

I think that speaks for itself.

Threats can come all over the place but the reality is that we lost more men in insugencies than in wars for past 3 decades. Think about that. We resolved those issues by buying off the self from Allies ...US/Israel..dont forget. As for INSAS, its use doesn;t mean satisfaction at all. Our forces had no choice but to accept crap. What were they going to do fight barehanded? Its use by various forces and various environments, does't hold water.

Threats can come all over the place but the reality is that we lost more men in insugencies than in wars for past 3 decades. Think about that.

Its called new generation warfare... every country experiences this.

As for INSAS, its use doesn;t mean satisfaction at all. Our forces had no choice but to accept crap. What were they going to do fight barehanded? Its use by various forces and various environments, does't hold water.

No service is forced here to buy Indian stuff. If they dont like it, they can go elsewhere.

the DRDO and the inventors who develop treat the army and other forces as customers so the customers are the ones who are given a budget and they decide which weapons they want to choose, sinec the services have the ones to defend the borders not the national labs..tommorow the service chief's cant complain that since DRDO did not manufacture Rafales we will not do anything...

Its called new generation warfare... every country experiences this.

No service is forced here to buy Indian stuff. If they dont like it, they can go elsewhere.

If you don't know , which I presume is wrong , you are debating with a brain dead .

It would have been better If USA has posted Ad on Quicker .......sell buy rent anything :rofl::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom