What's new

India to face another loss: F-16 manufacturer to file law suit against false Indian claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check Mr. Modi moan about rafale, =). The whole world is actually saying Pakistan won this round. If someone shot down my F-16 with MIg-21s, i won't be returning his pilot man. I would execute him.
Rafale comment was a political comment regarding the Rafale kickback controversy heaped on the govt by Indian opposition parties .

Check Mr. Modi moan about rafale, =). The whole world is actually saying Pakistan won this round. If someone shot down my F-16 with MIg-21s, i won't be returning his pilot man. I would execute him.
You return the pilot when Modi asks u .
This is tweet of a prominent Pakistani media person .

AMRAAM missile story was to prove to US that Pakistan used F-16 to rape Indian Bison and SuSu

For domestic consumption, they used this story to tell the public they have shot down F-16.. and pathetic Indians are believing them.. :lol:

Rafale comment was a political comment regarding the Rafale kickback controversy heaped on the govt by Indian opposition parties .
LOL....Bhai I always read Indian online news, I don't read Pakistani news btw, you check CNN, BBC, all of them are pointing towards an Indian loss. Modi said the outcome could have been different with Rafale, what does this tell you? Hell if you can shoot down F-16s with Bisons, why are you moaning about the absence of Rafale? What about the SU-30MKI? None had been mentioned at all, aren't those super planes? My suspicion is Pakistan is avoiding to mention the second plane as they are not gonna release those two pilots.

This is exactly like the silence MEA gave on Doklam, they were so afraid to tell the truth that China is still in Doklam. How coincident that your Western Air Commander got 'retired' just like Jaitley got demoted after Doklam? Common sense

F-16 loss can't be hidden for long.. as our inventory is regularly inspected by the US.

Ignorance is indeed a bliss. If these excuses make you feel better and get you a good night sleep, then who are we to judge. Good for you. Stay happy.

My suspicions are Pakistan is avoiding to mention the second plane as they are not gonna release those two pilots.
One pilot only... the second one landed across LoC.. unfortunately..

F-16 loss can't be hidden for long.. as our inventory is regularly inspected by the US.
Exactly my point. India did not say they downed a F-16, read the MEA statement again, they said they think they downed a plane based on reports of border troops seeing a crashing plane. No mention of F-16 at all.

Well, nobody knows for sure. I believe Pakistan is hiding the second pilot as collateral for something.

Exactly my point. India did not say they downed a F-16, read the MEA statement again, they said they think they downed a plane based on reports of border troops seeing a crashing plane. No mention of F-16 at all.
Yes, the F-16 claim was for bollywood movie plot.. they have to recover lost money from the Indian public so that they could replace their Susu plane..

Yes, the F-16 claim was for bollywood movie plot.. they have to recover lost money from the Indian public so that they could replace their Susu plane..
Elections is too near, if the SU-30 story is real, he will lose the elections. They have to cover it up at all cost.

Until today we have not seen the credentials of the pilot who shot down the F-16, if it was Mr. Abhi, you think Pakistan will release him? Common sense.

Well, nobody knows for sure. I believe Pakistan is hiding the second pilot as collateral for something.
Let me tell you what happened..

When the news broke out that we hit the planes, Indian media wasn't believing.. then some foolish villagers uploaded the pilot's pics.. Even then Indians were saying that all the planes were accounted for in their inventory..

But since the pilot's photo was out, there was no way to hide him.. Our ISPR disclosed the second arrest as well.. thinking that some other villagers will upload his pics as well.. fortunately that didn't happen.

India, after watching their pilot speaking like a parrot, accepted loss of one pilot.. hoping that the other pilot might have survived the ordeal and will return back.. Pakistan took the benefit and retracted from the earlier statement that we had 2 pilots..

Indians are still waiting that the other pilot will return crossing the rough train using maps and survival kit he has.. They will have to wait forever..

The second pilot is an asset for us, being a Susu pilot.. and we don't have to follow Geneva convention while interrogating him.. you know what I mean!:lol:

Elections is too near, if the SU-30 story is real, he will lose the elections. They have to cover it up at all cost.
That's right.. but think about this.. if they had killed our bird with anything in their inventory, Modi wouldn't have cried for Rafale in his address yesterday..

Lolll @ Indians little little brains.. :lol:

LOL....yah sure. Everyone is afraid of Modi.

That's right.. but think about this.. if they had killed our bird with anything in their inventory, Modi wouldn't have cried for Rafale in his address yesterday..

Lolll @ Indians little little brains.. :lol:
I was also shocked at his moaning. His body language gave it all out! The second pilot is being kept in secret because if it was announced, the international community will force Pakistan to return him and India will keep quiet because they know the fury of the Indian voters if it were true. So win win for both to keep quiet.

What about the pilot burnt to crisp?

In the Indian news media they were screaming that they brought down a F-16.

Fake news? It doesn't matter. Does it?? To claim that have shot down a fighter jet just by showing a piece of fake as hell missile debris... This only happens in india...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom