What's new

India to launch Mars mission this year:President

Can anyone guarantee that it will not be shut off? and, you will be the same people who will cry on why India did not do it on its own when something like that happens.

Everyone cannot be collectively wrong can they? before questioning India why don't you question the Europeans who going by their economy should be concentrating on it rather than a GPS service or the Chinese who could use the money to bring out the Millions of their poor out of poverty?

The rest of your post is a typical middle aged Aunty's rant.

Yes, so I am saying both the Chinese as well as the Europeans are pretty stupid to reinvent the wheel. I don't know much about middle aged aunties' rants - unlike you I clearly don't spend as much time with them.

Yes, so I am saying both the Chinese as well as the Europeans are pretty stupid to reinvent the wheel. I don't know much about middle aged aunties' rants - unlike you I clearly don't spend as much time with them.

You should have - because it sounded exactly like that when they complain about onion prices going up. :D

Congrats ISRO, Its another milestone to cross. you dont have a end to stop your work...

OFF TOPIC : Who the hell are you to change the priority of my nation:angry:? first look at your own backyard then speak about us.:hitwall::tdown:

This kind of missions are all about finding rare earth metals, tech testing and upgradation.

If the tech is validated they can be used for sending humans and establishing human colonies in outer space, India has will and strength to do this kind of missions.

Before establishing human colonies, first try sending a human into space.

I say yes, since the amount is very low 450 crores compare it to welfare schemes which cost Indian Govt. lakhs of crores we can afford :coffee:.

You can't afford, that's why you are running massive deficits causing your rupee to collapse and have high inflation.

OFF TOPIC : Who the hell are you to change the priority of my nation:angry:? first look at your own backyard then speak about us.:hitwall::tdown:

Another juvenile keyboard warrior..:rolleyes:..Have a biscuit and some lassi..Getting so worked up will give you piles..Cheers

So far i've come across only a handfull of mature posters that can have a decent discussion on a given subject matter..I should ignore rest of the retards..i really should

Congrats ISRO, Its another milestone to cross. you dont have a end to stop your work...

The priority of your country should be education. You have a very large illiterate population. This is a fact.
Your priority should be to improve people's livelihoods (sanitation).
All this mars stuff is just for ego.

You can't afford, that's why you are running massive deficits causing your rupee to collapse and have high inflation.

It could be worse - we could be killing Buddhist monks, running tanks over our citizens, gagging our media, blocking free flow of information and forcing our citizens to work in sweatshops for a bowl of rice - so save the sermon padre - if India's priorities are skewed, China's are on a different plane altogether.

You are the one who said Sukhoi 30 MKI do not posses thrust vectoring and it is exaggeration :lol:

You have nothing to do in this thread, Nor I or GOI will take any suggestion, India has its own priorities and strategies :wave:

It could be worse - we could be killing Buddhist monks, running tanks over our citizens, gagging our media, blocking free flow of information and forcing our citizens to work in sweatshops for a bowl of rice - so save the sermon padre - if India's priorities are skewed, China's are on a different plane altogether.

You mean Indians don't abuse and kill Muslims living in India?
We all know what happened in operation blue star in 1984 when the regime sent its tanks and army to massacre 10,000 innocent Sikhs fighting for the freedom.
How come your media don't show your santitation problems and your human rights violations and your despicable caste system?
Didn't your regime censor twitter and Facebook because it was exposing massive corruption in the regime?
Most of our people working in labour intensive industries are richer than white collar Indians in service industry.
Getting money is better than living in a caste system where you are judged based on skin colour, race, religion and social status.

But lets get back to topic if India wasting its limited resources on useless space missions.

You are the one who said Sukhoi 30 MKI do not posses thrust vectoring and it is exaggeration :lol:

You have nothing to do in this thread, Nor I or GOI will take any suggestion, India has its own priorities and strategies :wave:

I have everything to do in this thread. Someone needs to bring these jingoistic Indians back to reality and show where their priorities should be.
The fact is you have many domestic issues that must be addressed before these space nonsense. Many non-PDF Indians would agree with me. The Indian that can't feed their children don't care about this mars nonsense, they want food and water on their table.

I have everything to do in this thread. Someone needs to bring these jingoistic Indians back to reality and show where their priorities should be.
The fact is you have many domestic issues that must be addressed before these space nonsense. Many non-PDF Indians would agree with me. The Indian that can't feed their children don't care about this mars nonsense, they want food and water on their table.

Ah ... what a post :blah:

Give lessons to CCP who is jingoistic in SCS and East sea and bring them to senses, also give lessons to those brainwashed CCP guys.

Oh ..., I forgot you are also one :lol:

You mean Indians don't abuse and kill Muslims living in India?
We all know what happened in operation blue star in 1984 when the regime sent its tanks and army to massacre 10,000 innocent Sikhs fighting for the freedom.
How come your media don't show your santitation problems and your human rights violations and your despicable caste system?
Didn't your regime censor twitter and Facebook because it was exposing massive corruption in the regime?
Most of our people working in labour intensive industries are richer than white collar Indians in service industry.
Getting money is better than living in a caste system where you are judged based on skin colour, race, religion and social status.

But lets get back to topic if India wasting its limited resources on useless space missions.

Nope - when did our regime censor Twitter or Facebook because it was exposing massive corruption? Is that what was reported in your state run Chinese media?

Massacre 10,000 innocent Sikhs fighting for freedom? Perhaps in China it is the practice to compare armed militants to students demanding freedom and peace loving Buddhist monks - in the civilized world, we tend to laugh at such comparisons.

Our media continues to highlight sanitation problems, governmental scams as well as caste discrimination unlike your state controlled Chinese media which paints your country as some Shangri-La where everyone is happy. India, for all its flaws gives room for dissent. But the Chinese regime is undoubtedly one of the most brutal and repressive regimes on the planet - just look at your allies - North Korea and Pakistan - birds of a feather, flock together.

:lol: No one gives a F on what you think or what you are ought to achieve - here's an advice, why don't you put some effort and start giving advice's to your allies Pakistan and North Korea? they might find some use for it because they gravely need it and while at it spare some for Sri Lanka too who are on their way to UN sanctions for the mass genocide they committed on their minorities.

But seriously..Should'nt India's priorities be elsewhere..So many issues on poverty,Infrastructure,livelyhoods and sanitation in the country..What is India trying to prove by spending Billions on a space mission and for what?? ..The whole world already knows it's a growing economic and regional power

when america was busy sending their rockets to moon in 1960s..their people also suffered from unemployment and poverty worse than what we are suffering right now...but look at them now they are masters in space exploration which earn them good amount of profit...

Back
Top Bottom