What's new

India v Pakistan at Kolkata, Mar 19, 2016

What happened in 2007?

1. India lost match against NZ.
2. Gayle scored a century.
3. Pakistan won by more than 50 runs in first match.
4. India won the world cup.

What's happening in 2016?
1. India lost against NZ.
3. Pakistan won the first match by more than 50 runs.
4. I am an optimist

From whatsapp..:-)

Lets troll some bangalis now

12791101_951835688228227_1764173489074540637_n.jpg
9599_951854768226319_2335424808929016368_n.jpg

Pitch changed bitch or are you blind .
mistake was when Afridi came on to bowl when the quicks should have stayed on
you guys won well done but to say the toss and the weather didn't contribute to the win you must be dumb as well as blind .

After the next world cup loss too, you would be blaming the pitch or the weather or the politicians or the...

Your team lost because they were, as always, unfit and unskilled and incompetent. In short, they were inferior to the Indians, as they always have been, and always will be.

Blaming neutral factors won't get you anywhere. The pitch, the weather, the umpires, the date, were all same for the Indians. Don't pretend that losing the toss is what made the difference - it makes you sound like a sore loser. Oh wait, you are one!

What happened in 2007?

1. India lost match against NZ.
3. Pakistan won by more than 50 runs in first match.
4. India won the world cup.

What's happening in 2016?
1. India lost against NZ.
3. Pakistan won the first match by more than 50 runs.
4. I am an optimist

From whatsapp..:-)
hahaha @Zibago @Moonlight ye dekh kr kch yd aya? hamari bhi yehi hal tha na last WC mein :D

After the next world cup loss too, you would be blaming the pitch or the weather or the politicians or the...

Your team lost because they were, as always, unfit and unskilled and incompetent. In short, they were inferior to the Indians, as they always have been, and always will be.

Blaming neutral factors won't get you anywhere. The pitch, the weather, the umpires, the date, were all same for the Indians. Don't pretend that losing the toss is what made the difference - it makes you sound like a sore loser. Oh wait, you are one!

sore loser ?.hey why would i be sore when we won twice today compared to your one win

I just watched some highlights,,,,,dont understand why Pak batsmen cudnt score,they had wickets,,yeh mazra kya hai,,inse batting kyu nahi ho pati,,bilkul bekar batting,,humare bowlers toh chaa gaye,Pak shud really consider a Indian batting coach.
n again before going after Dhawan or raina ,,,,this very talented NOHIT bigmouth sharma shud be given rest for a match or two

Back
Top Bottom