What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Really? You're a special Indian snowflake, I guess. Your compatriots seem to have plenty time to waste making fake profiles to troll.

In massive groups? There's one of me... I don't interact with Pakistani trolls, don't help them with their troll wars or any BS like that. Most Pakistanis ignore trolls.

Not really. Responded to Levina when you arrived and were angry that while I called Indians members toxic, I didn't say the same for Pakistanis who hardly do anything like you guys do.
Thanks for shutting that guy up he can be a real pain sometimes

We won the 2011 WC and have a FAR BETTER average than pakistan.

You are so burnt that you cannot even type a sentence properly. Too much burnol on your fingers maybe. BTW when was the last time pakistan played in a SF?
Konsi average? Check the current rankings bhai you guys are only ahead in odi's while in test's and t20's you are nowhere to be found And may i remind you that our record against you is 72 to 51 in odi's, 12 to 9 in tests. P.S we have raped your asses 19 times within india while you only won 11 times in pakistan in odis. while in Tests we raped you gusy 5 times within india while you only won twice in pakistan. Pakistan played its last SF in 2011 so what point were you trying to make?.

trollindia.png

This never gets old

Iss dafa , Aleed the cheater dar , did not get to help India

People in south Asia are passionate about cricket. Pakistanis are happy when India loses a game and Indians are happy when Pakistanis lose. So what are you complaining about?

You got that right. Even my 75 year old mother in Karachi is happy that India lost to Australia :) And I am not sad either :)

But I have to give the credit to India; I think Pakistani team would have folded much sooner in face of 328 against the Australian attack (though it is a different matter if Australia would have easy scoring time against Pakistani attack).

Indian batsmen are simply better than Pakistani batsmen. Sometimes we don't like to admit that but it is good to give credit where it's due.

Oh, I think Indians really wanted Pakistan to beat Australia in QF--not for some great altruistic reasons but for self-preservation. If India has a lock on Pakistani psyche during WCs then Australia is a too formidable opponent for India.

It's all good. Now I am wishing for NZ victory. They or South Africa were my favorites to win--if not Pakistan!

Seriously, no wonder Indians are uneducated, you are the prime example, seriously you copy everything I tell you. You just talk like a little school girl who has no brain of her and copies their friends to look good. Anyways I can't keep up with your BS as far as the better average is concerned please go and get some mental help.

Please also apply burnol today little Indian :rofl: now I won't reply to a person who copies me.

Let's not talk about education here kid. I am not the one shouting in joy because the team that beat pakistan beat India in a game of cricket. You are like the little kid who is good for nothing but feels happy because the neighbor lost out on a competition.

It is you who cannot win against India in last 24 years and feel happy because somebody else did. Maybe you can ask your government to let Australia start up a cricket coaching academy in Pakistan that is if they feel safe.

You can rub off the burnol now little girl. Your pain seems to have ebbed away with Australia's victory.

Konsi average? Check the current rankings bhai you guys are only ahead in odi's while in test's and t20's you are nowhere to be found And may i remind you that our record against you is 72 to 51 in odi's, 12 to 9 in tests. P.S we have raped your asses 19 times within india while you only won 11 times in pakistan in odis. while in Tests we raped you gusy 5 times within india while you only won twice in pakistan. Pakistan played its last SF in 2011 so what point were you trying to make?.

Get a reality check.pakistan got knocked out by Australia in the QF. Like in any ICC tournament pakistan has always relied on luck rather than skill. It barely managed to reach QF and lost humiliatingly.

India won 7 matches in a row before losing out to a better team. Such is the nature of the game.

You pakistanis can sit and discuss how Australia is better than everybody else.

You got that right. Even my 75 year old mother in Karachi is happy that India lost to Australia :) And I am not sad either :)

But I have to give the credit to India; I think Pakistani team would have folded much sooner in face of 328 against the Australian attack (though it is a different matter if Australia would have easy scoring time against Pakistani attack).

Indian batsmen are simply better than Pakistani batsmen. Sometimes we don't like to admit that but it is good to give credit where it's due.

Oh, I think Indians really wanted Pakistan to beat Australia in QF--not for some great altruistic reasons but for self-preservation. If India has a lock on Pakistani psyche during WCs then Australia is a too formidable opponent for India.

It's all good. Now I am wishing for NZ victory. They or South Africa were my favorites to win--if not Pakistan!

That's what I am saying. Indians celebrate when Pakistan loses and vice-versa. There is nothing for people to get so excited and worked up here. It's all part of south Asian culture.

This thread is still running! :woot:
Who knew Bangladeshis and Pakistanis will be so much butt-hurt after losing to India.........they just can't get enough of the fact that Australia defeated India ...lol..
Let it go guys, the WC is over........if you can't get over this defeat, how will you cope with your next WC defeat??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom