What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

Lolzzz

They got paid well for trusting Pakistan.:p:

Jokes apart
The pics which emerged after the shooting incident were scary.Thankgod nobody was injured that day.

And I like Sangakara :smitten: and his pretty wife. :-)
They make a beautiful couple.
Mistakes happen and bravery of Pakistanis especially the bus driver saved the Sri lankan team. Bus drvier even recieved a special award in Sri Lanka for his bravery.

Sangakkara and his wife are very humble people. They even took their wedding in a simple way and no one even noticed it in contrary to other celebrities who let the entire country know their wedding. Even his wife is very quit and mind her own business. You never see her on newspapers.

scumbag-indian-cricket-team-captain_o_2848251.jpg

Yuvraj singh did match fixing mc bc saala kameena

India could have easily reached 170+ in this match had rohit, kohli and uv not batted so slowly . Match was surely fixed Its not like lankans were bowling superbly or anything, they just didn't try to hit boundries . They were content with 4-5 runs an over .:mad: 95 runs after 15 overs with 8 wickets in hand on a good batting pitch ! Are you kidding me ? I was supporting SL after India's lacklustre batting performance in 1st innings .

Hope one day Bangladesh wins World Cup T20. I know its unrealistic to dream about it as our team is one of the weakest teams but I can dream whatever I wish. Sapne dekhne mein kiska kya jata hai. :(

Congrats Sri Lanka. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom