What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

Modi cannot become the PM, at least not in 2014. There is no consensus within the NDA to allow modi to be the prime ministerial candidate. JDU led by nitish hate him. The advani clan within the bjp and factions within the RSS don't like him. If the bjp chooses to field him as the pm in 2014, the polls will turn into a referendum on modi, and not the misgovernance by congress. The bjp will not be able encash the anti-incumbancy card if modi contests for the position of PM. Too big a gamble, that i assume the bjp wouldn't want to take.

Besides, quite a large number of states such as Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and even Bihar are delivering on growth. Why present modi as a man with a monopoloy on the growth formula. Other, more able, and untarnished leaders can also get the job done. Or better yet, I agree with the proposals made by one of the gentleman here that after winning, the bjp should consider a technocrat for the job.

The mass killing tag is not going away, and there's too much noise around him that makes me extremely uncomfortable with modi as the pm. No room in India for a hardliner.

Escape ??? :D Read post 69 & 70. Even I use 2g it isn't that slow :D

Look at the post who is liking it.
BTW I have other works beside trolling in PDF mutta punda :P
I know my state and since when distance between two points has become the criteria to judge the knowledge of capital ??? :D

Just see who like that Post PAKISTANAGE :D

Dai loose punda...You think you...you r so clever...Un vaila en dash...Mavaney en kaila kadacha...Poola nasukiduven.,Ask the meaning of this to your friends from chennai..N jerk im back..Hide behind skirts r wat..?

Escape ??? :D Read post 69 & 70. Even I use 2g it isn't that slow :D

Look at the post who is liking it.
BTW I have other works beside trolling in PDF mutta punda :P
I know my state and since when distance between two points has become the criteria to judge the knowledge of capital ??? :D

Just see who like that Post PAKISTANAGE :D

So according to your logic if some one likes my post i belong to their nationality is it?.....Kid come back man,their is no Interviews to be taken today,im getting bored here.:P

What the Congress government has done is dig its own grave by minority appeasement. If they were truly secular, hindus would still be fragmented, while muslims for various reasons, social and historical, would still vote en bloc. What has been happening over the past two terms though is something even the BJP could not achieve under its Hindutva banner. A polarizing of the non-Muslim vote. Irony thy name is Indian politics. :)

So according to your logic if some one likes my post i belong to their nationality is it?.....Kid come back man,their is no Interviews to be taken today,im getting bored here.:P
No need to interview. You have failed KID :D
Let it be I too done with you.
PS: I don't understand Tamil. So English please. And writing in Tamil doesn't prove you are Indian :D

Narendra Modi is MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens. The question should not be how soon he can be HEAD of INDIAN STATE. The question should be how soon his HEAD should be severed by the INDIAN STATE ?

The man murdered 3000+ Innocent Indian Muslims and now all the bigoted Hindu fundamentalist want him to be the PM of India.

Muslim life has no value in India.

This is why my signature says:

India is not the World's biggest Democracy. India is the World's biggest HYPOCRISY.

I am from a minority too and my Muslim friends would vote for Modi too! As long as no court proves him guilty, we will vote for him. You can read much BS on the internet ......

I am from a minority too and my Muslim friends would vote for Modi too! As long as no court proves him guilty, we will vote for him. You can read much BS on the internet ......
You are right. Most of the middle class will vote for development regardless of religion. He is only option now.

Fuc* these bastard Gandhi

For good future of India we dnt need them
Please be specific. Even I don't like any GANDHI but I still being indian respect M.K. Gandhi. And we all should

Amazing options... Chor and Katil.

Katil ??? proved by whom ???

You are right. Most of the middle class will vote for development regardless of religion. He is only option now.

Please be specific. Even I don't like any GANDHI but I still being indian respect M.K. Gandhi. And we all should

I am talking about amul baby and his mother

LOOSER.Cya Later.

Stop writing your own name in bold. :D
You can stop quoting me as I am not interested in your Nationality. I know who you are. So rest :D

PS: not crying. Just don't have time for you :D

People are so fixated on 2014 that they forgot its still 2012......I want BJP to do it's role of opposition and put a stop to the Congress party's mishandling of the economy.But until now if Congress isn't doing it's job neither is BJP doing it's job of opposition.......

If BJP thinks that they can ride on this anti Congress sentiment and win the elections then they should look for a job somewhere else.Congress has dished out huge amounts of money(like MNREGA) to the rural people and the urban vote bank is divide between Congress and NDA.Its not a easy walk in the park as the Internet warriors state it.

Keep a close eye on the Pakistani election and you will know....why the Internet is called a Virtual world :azn:

i am also in favor of Modi, but iF he becomes the PM there are chances of change in our diplomatic plans and foreign relations. The closeness with US and EU, SCO, Russia, Middle East, etc..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom