What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

How do you know if I do or don't?

If you do, then do not complaint. Talk about solution not the problems as every one knows the them. I hope you are not a false flagger. Can some one check his identity?

adding to it, if you really do, its good. it takes time to develop 1billion population without a stick in hand.

Dude you cannot come to a conclusion just from two peoples,I agree has NM has made a huge difference in Infra structure of Gujarat,but he has kept very low profile in Muslim societies,btw im in Ahmedabad now.

Two Credible Gujarati Muslims are worth than Millions Brainwashed Muslims who dont know what really happened in Gujarat.
As far as Narendra Modi is concerned, he is not a blind terrorist/ Cold bloded mass murderer like many claim here, Gujarat Public Roits was Ofcourse a Tragedy and a unhealing wound on our Society, State Govt & Police could not control Angered Hindu Mob but still on contrary You will see Muslims in Gujrat are in Modi's favour because people are aware of the truth about roits.

Roits was a failure of Our Rule & Order System. One cant blame a single person for that tragedy. He is targetted in same way like Kalyan Singh (Ex-CM of UP) was blamed for Babri Masjid.

Some BS Organisations are using Gujrat Incidents to brainwash muslims outside Gujrat. We know effect of Extremist Islamic propaganda on youth. A recent example of such propoganda was conversion of Sunita Williams to Islam, which was so popular on FB / Youtube that Poor Sunita Williams had to take a exclusive press conference to nullify the propoganda.

If Modi comes to power or at least an Indian rules India and corruption is drastically reduced, then I'll happily move to India and contribute to the development of the country and I know dozens of NRIs and PIOs who feel the same!

But if Italian bar dancer (FAKE gandhi) and her retarded son or even if her daughter or son-in-law stay in power, then I completely give up on India, it will remain a third world country with chances of being balkanized.

Completely agree with this.India has to make itself more attractive for NRIs and PIOs to come back.Who would want to live in a corruption ridden, infrastructure lacking country? Indians need to bring about change in their country to prevent their best minds from leaving in droves every year.Showing self-righteous indignation at this bitter truth will not benefit anyone.
In short, Modi in, Rahul baba out.

Don't agree that India will ever be balkanized though.:no:
Leave that wet dream for the haters :argh:

Lol as if anybody is ever convicted...be it Samjhuta express burning,babri mosque demolition,rapes,burning people,murders etc... none convicted so far... indian judicial system is a joke.

By thw way how many pakistani leader go to jail and if they go to jail u guys make deal with them like B Bhutto,N sharrif and your EX president Mushi.

Lol as if anybody is ever convicted...be it Samjhuta express burning,babri mosque demolition,rapes,burning people,murders etc... none convicted so far... indian judicial system is a joke.

If you consider him as all that then I am even more convinced that Modi ji should be our PM 100%.

Again you are comparing FACTS with FICTION.

No 10,000 Pakistanis were murdered because of my inaction. That is a FICTION created by your feeble and deseased mind.

I live in the US.

The 3000+ innocent Indian Citizens were buthered, hacked and burnt by Hindu fundamentalist While the Chief Minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi told Police to hold back and let it happen. That is a FACT.

Only a retarded Indian Brain mixes FACTS with FICTION.

I cant fathom the absurdity of an Indian mind.
:argh:

We will Elect Modi..
Problem Joker..?
:cool:

Why do indians want a conceited, narrow minded, hindu schuvanist and terrorist Modi as their leader and not a broad minded educated secular Gandhi, while they never tire of preaching secularism?

Katil ??? proved by whom ???

I am talking about amul baby and his mother

The good thing about a vote is, you can vote against someone for not liking his face. Just because the Indian government didn't put up a good prosecution case against him does not make him innocent. He was just not proven guilty.

Everyone knows he is. I recommend anyone interested in calling themselves human beings not vote to bring such epic shame to their country by putting him in charge.

Why do indians want a conceited, narrow minded, hindu schuvanist and terrorist Modi as their leader and not a broad minded educated secular Gandhi, while they never tire of preaching secularism?

We have similar question for our neighbors why do you want a coward dictator and fled criminal who dare not to face justice and left his own people in middle of mess he has created.

Also he is not like your ex PM who clinched to his chair till he got kick in his but by honorable SC

On contrary ... Modi ..faced criticism, regular onslaught (character assassination) from political parties/ biased NGOs/ Media and proved every one wrong. He won election with clear majority transformed Gujarat in to role modal most of Indian states wants to emulate.

The good thing about a vote is, you can vote against someone for not liking his face. Just because the Indian government didn't put up a good prosecution case against him does not make him innocent. He was just not proven guilty.
Sir Congress Government tried HARD to prosecute him and still trying to do it despite supreme court giving him cleanchit

lol half of the world is either Muslim biased or Christian biased and you telling us hindu schuvanist. CRAP!!!!!!!

Just because the Indian government didn't put up a good prosecution case against him does not make him innocent. He was just not proven guilty.
Everyone knows he is

It Reminds so called Good Prosecution of Lakvi & Saeed !

Does this Everyone means ALL PAKISTANIS? Any proof that he Masterminded Gujarat Massacre??In same way we believe that EVERYONE KNOWS Hafeez Saeed is Guilty.We even give evidence which are not heeded & people like You go numb then.

Isnt this called Hypocrisy??

I am amazed you people are so touchy about Gujarati Muslim who were died a decade before, but same you dont have sympathy about Rohignya muslims getting butchered right now in Burma or Shia Muslim getting bullets in their head in Balochistan/Karachi every week.

Back
Top Bottom