What's new

India watching China's military growth: IAF Chief

You should have mentioned decades for India.... LCA. ;)

Hehehe, LCA is manufacturing, I dont see any Assembling, I probably thought u are talking about Su 30 MKI ,but wait You are late Even with that as Su 30 MKI 80% is Manufactured here...., but When I said Painting I was clear about the Chinese FC-1 Painted By Pakistan to JF-17 , Any Words to Disprove me, U may Put forth

Hehehe, LCA is manufacturing, I dont see any Assembling, I probably thought u are talking about Su 30 MKI ,but wait You are late Even with that as Su 30 MKI 80% is Manufactured here...., but When I said Painting I was clear about the Chinese FC-1 Painted By Pakistan to JF-17 , Any Words to Disprove me, U may Put forth

Manufactured or assembled or painted. It takes you decades to do anything. We don't waste time. You can be jealous. :D

We are fine with our "painted" products. Getting ready to sell them too. You keep "manufacturing" LCA ;)

Manufactured or assembled or painted. It takes you decades to do anything. We don't waste time. You can be jealous. :D

We are fine with our "painted" products. Getting ready to sell them too. You keep "manufacturing" LCA ;)

Hehehe, I am Not the one jealous dude, U still havent managed to earn it from me.... Besides I was not the one who even started... If the world would have thought as U did, there wouldnt have been any worthwhile Inventions To be seen in the 21's century , Atleast we dont want to be an Exception, If You are comfortable being one, All the best .. We will be Happy Producing LCA , AMCA, MTA,RTA,FGFA and U busy selling the Chinese MAde FC-1's and Share the profit on the agreed grounds

Hehehe, I am Not the one jealous dude, U still havent managed to earn it from me.... Besides I was not the one who even started... If the world would have thought as U did, there wouldnt have been any worthwhile Inventions To be seen in the 21's century , Atleast we dont want to be an Exception, If You are comfortable being one, All the best .. We will be Happy Producing LCA , AMCA, MTA,RTA,FGFA and U busy selling the Chinese MAde FC-1's and Share the profit on the agreed grounds

Keep "manufacturing" while we get ready to earn some $$.
;)

We will be Happy Producing LCA
When did the LCA get operational? How many LCA did you already produce? How many were equipped into the Indian air force?Link?

AMCA, MTA,RTA
What´s these?Link?

FGFA
Definatelly on paper,I am sure.You even have no idea where is the prototype.

Yup. Rayban chose China over India to produce Ray ban Glasses.

Painting is better than Stealing Candu Nuke secret to build "Indian" nukes.

kettle calling the pot black :hang2: ure making fun of ur-self :lol:

We will be Happy Producing LCA
When did the LCA get operational? How many LCA did you already produce? How many were equipped into the Indian air force?Link?

AMCA, MTA,RTA
What´s these?Link?

FGFA
Definatelly on paper,I am sure.You even have no idea where is the prototype.

DiD I ever say these are finished Products??? I hope not, if You have Observed it through your Divine eyes, How Can I be Held Responsible, I have Only Said We would be Happy making, If it was Made would I be Using the Bolded Phrase??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom