What's new

India will be a dominant player in South Asia, Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxdeletedxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Where were you guys when Muslims ruled over India?

Does that mean the indus valley civilization belongs to India, since you people clearly had nothing to do with it as per your own assertions?

So Sanskrit is ours too, which means Urdu (derivative or Sanskrit) is ours too, which means your official language is INDIAN.

Where were you guys when the English took over India?

Do they have normal schools in Pakistan?

:rofl:

ha ha ha I can see how desperate you guys are to be recognized since you always were at the bottom :lol:

we Muslims ruled over you for CENTURIES and you guys still can't digest that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where were you guys when Muslims ruled over India?

Does that mean the indus valley civilization belongs to India, since you people clearly had nothing to do with it as per your own assertions?

So Sanskrit is ours too, which means Urdu (derivative or Sanskrit) is ours too, which means your official language is INDIAN.

Where were you guys when the English took over India?

Do they have normal schools in Pakistan?

:rofl:

See... but our ancestors (Iranians) pushed the Dravidian people further towards East (towards mainland India) from the present day Pakistan

Nah, can't say I agree with you there, I think India looks like a diamond, but Pakistan definitely looks like a dog.

Im sorry but I have to agree with jinxeD_girl here

EDITED

Last edited:
Israel has U.S.A support... :D Yeah and in many cases size doesn't matter... :D

look at Pakistan map... such smaller country compared to India... but it always looks an small aggressive dog sitting on top of a big pile of garbage or a dog eating and ripping off a triangular samosa

JinxeD Girl....

You've gone unchecked without your leash for a very long time....

My Indian brothers and I have been very patient and respectful with you in lieu of your age, gender and the fact that you're new to the forum.....

But language such as the above is highly disrespectful for a country that your ancestors were part of and called motherland for centuries....
Now I can easily show you your insignificant place in society and this world.....But I believe that there is always room for improvement.....

I think you owe Indian members here an apology....

PS: Your post has been reported.

Natural leader? :blink: UNLIKE CHINA, India was always a slave colony (every Invader whether Iran, Afghan, Arab or Greek came and plundered with that big pile of garbage known as India)... for atleast 2500 years...

Iran - west of Pakistan
Afghanistan - west of Pakistan
Greece - west of Pakistan
Arabs - west of Pakistan

Which means they came through Pakistan lol!!

So who are you people? slaves or Arabs/Iranians/Greeks ???

LOL at your identity crisis.

policies shmolicies, you've gotten away with colorful language before ;)

Come on, enlighten us, I'd like to know how Pakistanis are better than us.

I already know you guys tall, fair and handsome. Did I say fair? just in case, Pakistanis are extremely fair, I often confuse Pakistanis for eastern Europeans, I believe most of your ancestors were from the same regions, so yeah I can see the resemblance.

You do ? I think for South Indians everything remotely fair resembles Eastern European.. no wonder bleach creams are so popular in India

surprise surprise - WE are MUSLIMS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh I can imagine how shattered you would be now - game over :lol::lol:

Yeah, I've known that for a while now.

Think about how you came to be a Muslim and then talk about shattering my world.

why would china hegeminize the region?? china is not located here, , china is building gwadar so that it can approach the warm waters, why would we give gawadar port to any foreign country, we have the fulll right and obligation to utilize our resources

what about Spitfighter posts? Or such rules apply ONLY to Pakistanis?

I agree completely and I asked him not to indulge in this anymore....

I cant speak for Spitfighter or make him apologize, bit I think an apology is definitely in order from him as well....

PS: You indulged in calling Indians slaves as well.....care to rectify that? Spitfighter has appropriately deleted his offensive posts....

Iran - west of Pakistan
Afghanistan - west of Pakistan
Greece - west of Pakistan
Arabs - west of Pakistan

Which means they came through Pakistan lol!!

So who are you people? slaves or Arabs/Iranians/Greeks ???

LOL at your identity crisis.

Even in that case Pakistanis accepted diversity... nothing wrong with Persian/Afghan tribes settling in present day Pakistan.. they have been part of Persian empire for so long... so in other words you are accepting Pakistanis are different than South Indians? :D:D

Do you know about Cyrus and Cyrus cylinder ? The Cyrus cylinder has been called "the world's first declaration of human rights"

Pakistan (Eastern territories of Persian Empire) were just like other provinces of Persian empire, they were never slave territories. :D

See... but our ancestors (Iranians) pushed the Dravidian people further towards East (towards mainland India) from the present day Pakistan

So lets get this straight.

You are claiming that most, if not all Pakistanis are of Iranic origin, correct?

Can you put a number on it, a rough estimate should suffice. Say 60-75%?

Do you agree then that the IVC belongs to India and Indians, and that the Urdu (from Sanskrit) language is also of Indian origin?

I agree completely and I asked him not to indulge in this anymore....

I cant speak for Spitfighter or make him apologize, bit I think an apology is definitely in order from him as well....

I was avoiding this thread but couldn't keep myself away after reading his posts. Just like you reported jinxeD_girl's post I too could have reported your fellow's posts.

Nevertheless I appreciate your humble post

Cheers :coffee:

Even in that case Pakistanis accepted diversity... nothing wrong with Persian/Afghan tribes settling in present day Pakistan.. they have been part of Persian empire for so long... so in other words you are accepting Pakistanis are different than South Indians? :D:D

Wait, were Pakistanis around before the Muslim (Iran, Afghanistan, Arab) invasions or not?

Do you know about Cyrus and Cyrus cylinder ? The Cyrus cylinder has been called "the world's first declaration of human rights"

Pakistan (Eastern territories of Persian Empire) were just like other provinces of Persian empire, they were never slave territories. :D

So did the persian empire include the people that lived in Pakistan, or did they drive away the original inhabitants and occupy the land?

So are you Iranic or Indic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom